four

You are my euphoria

I cleaned myself up as best I could and went back out, now there was no way I could face Jimin.
But that didn't stop me running straight into him when I turned the next corner.
'Taehyung thank god I...what happened to you?!' he exlaimed, horror covering his face 'are you okay? Do you need a doctor or something?'
'I'm fine Jimin, relax'
'You don't look fine...you're bleeding, or you were at least'
'It's fine really, don't worry about it'
'What happened?' he asked again 'and please don't lie to me'
'I got fed up of people insulting you so I lost it a bit' I said.
'You did this for me? You got hurt because of me?'
'Well I was actually trying not to get hurt'I tired to laugh but it hurt too much so I ended up cringing instead. Jimin looked as though he was about to cry 'I wanted to stop people making fun of you' I continued 'it isn't fair and it isn't right and I snapped'
'I'm sorry you got hurt because of me' he mumbled.
'Don't be, I'd do it again if I had to if it meant people would leave you alone'
'I-I don't know what to say'
'You don't have to say anything' I said 'it's alright'
'Tae...'
'Really Jimin,it's fine so long as you're okay then that's all that matters to me'
'Taehyung'
And then he kissed me.
And as much as I wanted it tohappen, I pulled away from him.
'I'm sorry' i said, he looked heartbroken

JIMIN'S POV: 'What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?' why did he pull away,I felt so stupid, I wanted the ground to swallow me up.
'No you didn't, that was amazing, really'
'So why move away?'
'because I don't want you to do anything you're unsure of' he replied.
'But I am sure, I've never been so sure of anything in my life'
I couldn't deny it anymore, I did have feelings for Taehyung and it seemed that he had them for me too
'It's complicated' he said.
'What's complicated about it?' I asked 'we both like each other so who cares what others think?'
'Jiminie...'
'Don't call me that, because you know what? It makes me love you more' I paused 'there I said it,I love you Kim Taehyung and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to realise it but I do,I love you with everything I have'
He just looked at me.
'Well say something the, the suspense is killing me'
'I love you too Jimin, I've loved you since I first met you' I breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped my arms around himbut regretted it when i felt him take a sharp breath.
'Oh crap! sorry! I didn'tmean to hurt you' I let go quickly.
'It's okay' he smiled and kissed my forehead.
I blushed.