one

You are my euphoria

I hated this place, everyone was so up themselves and I couldn't wait to leave and be able to do my own thing, people were always so judgy wherever I went 'how can you like dancing, it's for girls' or 'you must be gay' I just sighed and tried my best to ignore it. I didn't care what people thought of me, was it so bad to do something just because you enjoyed it? I was good at it too,I had done a number of competions during my schooling and wanted to carry on in college. Dancing was my way of escaping reality for a while, to be in my own little world, something just for me.
I spent as much time as I could perfecting little routines or making up new ones,I didn't get out much.
'You should make friends' people would say to me. why would I do that? I was perfectly happy.
I did have one friend though saying that, friend meaning he didn't try and actively avoid me like the majority of people and I appriecated it.
'I don't know why you hang out with me Taehyung' I said on a regular basis.

'Cause I like you Jiminie, you don't care what others think of you, it's a good way to be' he smiled.
I smiled back 'thanks Tae, you always know what to say to make me feel better'
'I'd be a crappy friend otherwise' he winked, it was a playful sort of thing, the kind a jock would do to his lady friends, Id seen Taehyung play sports, he defineatly wasn't a jock. I laughed to myself.
'What's funny?' he asked.
I loved teasing him so I just said 'nothing' and he rolled his eyes at me as he threw me a bottle of water.

TAEHYUNG'S POV: I had been given a lot of stick for wanting to be friends with Jimin.
'Why would you wanna be friends with him? He's a weirdo if he doesn't have friends for himself' I rolled my eyes,people could be so mean,if they didn't want to be my friend then wso be it.
I couldn't understand why Jimin was alone, he was a lovely person and really talented. i felt kinda sorry for him but he seemed to be doing okay and I admired him for that, he taught me that it was okay not to be liked by everyone so long as you had a few that truly cared about you. I was glad to have some one like him, he was always saying he was the lucky one but the truth was, I was the lucky one.
He was very special and I felt privaliged to see him do what he loved and he was amazing at it, as if he didn't have bones, his movements were so fluid and they flowed together perfectly, it was beautiful to watch, he was so talented, I could watch him all day long.
'Earth to Taehyung, you still with me?' I heard Jimin's voice 'are you alright?'
'Yesyes I'm all good, no worries' he didn't look convinved but he let it go thankfully.
'You wanna go get lunch?'
'Sure let's go' I said and he wondered off and I followed closely behind.