First Day Back

My One True Love

Minho walks out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and water still dripping down his chest and abs. Yoona followed with a similar towel wrapped around her body, using another to dry her hair.

"You were rushing we didn't even get to grab the baby monitor", Yoona complains, "I am going to check on them".

Minho kisses her on the cheek, "Get dressed I will check on them", he says before heading out of the room.

With a sigh Yoona continues using the towel to dry her hair. These days she was really happy so happy occassional she was a bit suspicious that something was going to happen and change all that. She loved Minho and her babies with all her heart they meant everything to her, it was funny because she never thought she would actually end up marrying a fellow celebrity ....well they weren't married yet. She couldn't wait to officially become his wife, it was the day she had been dreaming about since the moment he told her he loved her.

"They are okay for the most part", Minho says walking back into the room, "they are both awake but playing with the stuffed toys in the crib, well Ha Joon is playing with his feet".

Yoona nods, "I am going to hurry up so I can feed them".

"Do you want me to drop you at the company tomorrow before heading to work?" Minho asks grabbing a small towel to dry his hair.

"It is okay, my manager is happy I am making my return so he sounds pretty exctied to pick me up tomorrow", Yoona explains turning around to smile at him, "I can't take that away from him".

Minho laughs, "Okay no problem".

"But I do need you to drop the kids at your mom's house though", Yoona tells him with a quick glance, "I already told her you would be coming".

Minho drops his towel before grabbing his sweat pants and pulling it on, "Is this your attempt to get me to talk to my mother?"

"Oh come on Minho, she liked Suzy you can't blame her for actually still having a relationship with her", Yoona says with a sigh.

"Under normal circumstances no but reporters are going to make this seem more than it is", Minho explains, "my mother as well as Suzy should have known they should have kept the friendship on the down low".

"I understand what you're saying", Yoona says nodding, "but I mean she is your mother and everyone makes mistake", she adds, "plus it didn't get worse than it could have, your manager dealt with the situation".

Minho nods, "I suppose but I mean I wasn't actually mad at her just a bit disappointed that's all".

Yoona joins him on the bed after putting on her pajamas, "Let's change the subject, how do you feel about me kissing my new main lead", a playful eyes looking at him.

Instead of responding Minho lets out a big laugh and Yoona raises an eyebrow, "Well under normal circumstances I would jealous of course but I don't think that would be very fair of me since I have done my fair share of kissing recently", he says leaning towards her but before his lips could reach her's Yoona climbs off the bed.

"Yeah don't remind me", Yoona mumbles walking out of the room.

"Baby? Are you angry? Yoona?", Minho calls a playful ring in his voice.

"Hello my beautiful daughter and handsome son", Yoona says tickling both babies who responded with giggles, "mommy is going to feed you now but one at a time".

"I will help", Minho says walking into the room and picking Hwa-young up.

Yoona smiles before turning to pick Ha-joon up, "You guys have been so good for mommy today, I hope this will continue for grandma tomorrow".

"You guys can give grandma hell I approve", Minho whispers.

"Oppa", Yoona says hitting him on the shoulder.

"Well Ha-joon takes after his papa so he is definitely going to give her hell", Minho comments with a smirk.

"I am tired let's feed them put them to bed and get some sleep okay", Yoona says turning the bottle to her son's head.

"Yes mam no problem plus daddy wants to cuddle with mommy tonight", Minho says grinning and in response Yoona rolls her eyes.

"Even if I put on a movie and we cuddle you are going to fall asleep before it reaches anywhere", Yoona insists.

"Promise I won't fall asleep", Minho says rocking Hwa-young and Yoona nods.

After finally getting the babies to fall asleep despite feeling a bit tired Yoona had put on a comedy and climbed into bed with her husband who immediately pulled her into his arms. Yoona loved spooning, being wrapped in Minho's arms were so warm and she loved the way he smelled.

"You're sniffing me again Yoona", Minho says and she feels the vibration from his chuckle.

"I can't help it", Yoona replies turning her attention to the tv with a smile.

"Mhmm I think I am going to fall asleep before we even get through the opening", Minho mutters and Yoona laughs, sinking her body deeper into his arms.

The next morning Minho woke up to find Yoona dresses and packing the twin's bags.

He runs his hand through his hair, "You're up early".

Yoona looks up at him, "I had to get everything ready and I made breakfast for you".

"Wow I think I am going to have to marry you", Minho says with a smile, folding his arms across his chest and leaning against the door.

"Don't expect this everyday, I am going to get busy soon and it would be a shame if you think I am going to be super wife", Yoona says laughing as she walked pass him and down the stairs.

Walking into the living room Minho found the twins dressed in fresh onesies and playing with each other.

"Oppa why don't you go get ready or at least put on a shirt", Yoona says looking down the hall, "Ms Kim is here to clean".

"I am sure she will like the view", Minho replies with a smirk earning him a punch on the arm from Yoona, "okay, okay I am going to grab a shirt but I must say I like it when you get rough".

Yoona rolls her eyes a smile on her face, "My manager will be here soon, the twins are ready to go when you are and I have already fed them so you just need to eat your breakfast and get ready", she explains, "I have also asked Ms Kim to keep an eye on them in the meantime", she adds after which she hears a honk coming from outside so she walks over to the crib the kids were in and kisses both on their foreheads, "mommy misses you already, I will come back as soon as possible", then she walked over to her husband and kissed him on the lips, a kiss that lingered for a bit and in response Minho grabbed her pulling her closer to him, "no oppa I will see you later", she says playfully after kissing him on the cheek and hurrying out the door with her bags and coat in head, "I love you".

With a sigh Minho heads upstairs to get the shirt he promised he would put on and then head back downstairs where he checked his schedule and ate the breakfast his wife made.

"Welcome back Im Yoona!" her manager says as soon as she was inside and the van door was closed.

Yoona laughs as the other members of her team clapped and congratulated her on having the twins, 'Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone", she replies tearing up a bit, "I am a bit worried that my fans have forgetten me".

"Fans have been so excited since news of your new movie has surfaced, the internet is going crazy", her manager explains, "So today we have a meeting at SM and then we have a little photoshoot setup for your comeback interview".

"Wow my first interview in months", Yoona says faning her now warm face, "I am excited yet nervous at the same time".

"It will be okay and we asked them to not get too personal regarding the questions but you now they will ask about Minho and the twins", her manager informs her and she nods.

Of course they would ask about them they did the same thing to Minho, at the moment they were the hottest topic in Korean entertainment being the couple that everyone least expected and then with her coming out wit her baby news soon after it was all revealed. Sure it wasn't exactly how both her and Minho wanted it all to go but either way they wouldn't change anything right now.

After getting through her first meeting with SM officials Yoona was taken to get her makeup and hair done for her interview.

"Noona welcome back", Taemin says walking up to Yoona, greeting her with a hug followed by Kai who has a big grin on his face.

"Noona why didn't you bring the babies?" Kai asks.

Yoona laughs, "I decided to let them visit their grandmother today, I have work today and I don't think you guys would volunteer as my baby sitters", she says and they laugh.

"We are dying to see what they look like", Taemin comments, "their parents are pretty gorgeous".

Yoona giggles before pulling out her phone scrolling for a little and turning the screen to show both of them a picture of the twins she took that very morning. It was a picture of both coincidentally playing with their toes in their mouths.

"Noona they are gorgeous wow", Kai comments and Taemin nods in agreement.

"Thank you", Yoona says with a big smile, "I think they look more like Minho though", she comments looking on the picture herself.

"What are their names?" Taemin asks.

"Hwa-young and Ha-joon", she replies.

"Well we hope we get to see them in person one day soon", Taemin says waving, "anyway noona we have dance practice see you later".

"Wow everything is the same here it is like I have never left", Yoona comments as both her and her manager walk down the hall towards the exit, "I was happy to see everyone and they warm greetings really made my day".

_____________________________________________________

"Minho we would like you to invite your wife this next time you come meet up with us", his long time friend Jung II Woo insists with a smile.

"There is no way I am carrying my woman around you guys", Minho replies before taking a sip of his bear.

"Wow 'my woman' we showing a lot of ownership today", Heechul comments laughing, "I am sure Yoona wouldn't say no".

"Yeah I figure she wouldn't either that is why I am not giving her the choice", Minho replies, "you are will not be tainting my wife".

"Woah he is using the W word now", Kim Bum says nodding impressed, "how is the planning for the wedding coming along and why haven't we received our invitations yet?"

Minho smiles, "We are planning it but we haven't ironed out everything yet we are still in the beginning stages and Yoona started going back to work today so this may push us back a bit when it comes to planning".

"Wait so it won't be on the anniversary of the first time you guys said I love you to each other?" Jung II Woo asks and everyone turns to look at him with a raised eyebrow, "What? Yoona told me about it that time I came over for lunch".

"Yeah it is still being planned for that day just that we will have to recruit more helpers", Minho explains, "she and the girls are going to look at decor ideas this weekend I believe while I watch the kids for a while before heading to my photoshoot".

"Can we stop by?" everyone asks in union startling Minho.

"I haven't see the babies yet", Heechuls whines.

"Yeah and the last time I dropped by you said they were at their grandmother's house", Jung II Woo adds with a pout.

With a serious expression Kim Bum inches closer to Minho, "If you say no we are going to come anyway so make it easier on yourself".

Minho sighs, "Okay whatever just don't come and mess up the place, Yoona always knows when you guys come over".

Everyone cheers before nodding and agreeing to be good.

"So Suzy can I make my move now?" Jung II Woo asks with a smirk, "okay okay before you kill me I am just joking plus I have seen the news about her possibly dating someone and rumor has it that he is a non celebrity".

"She had mentioned someone the last time we spoke but we didn't get into any details really", Minho explains, "but it would seem that my mother and her are still good friends and I don't mind but.....".

"You are worried persons may see assume certain things", Heechul finishes.

"Yeah and I don't think it is a situation I really want to explain to anyone they are still close and I would like it to stay at that", Minho says with a sigh.

"How does your mother feel about Yoona though?" Kim Bum asks leaning forward anticipating the answer.

Minho smiles, "She absolutely adores her, she was calling Yoona her daughter in law before we even got serious", he tells them, "she was so excited when we told her about the baby and the wedding, they are really close and talk a lot which I like and she has been helping her with the wedding plans as well where she can".

"Well damn you have the perfect life going right now", Heechul comments with a laugh, "that's pretty awesome".

Minho's face relaxes and a worried expression takes over, "Sometimes I wonder if it is going a little too good, I wonder if all this good means something bad is going to happen soon or something".

Kim Bum rests a hand on his friend's shoulder, "It will be okay and even if it isn't we will be there", he says reassuring him and the others nodded in agreement.

Back at Minho and Yoona's house.......

"I am tired", Yoona says before falling on the sofa, "it is amazing being back at work and all but I forgot just how much it took out of me".

"Life has a working mom won't be easy at all", Mrs Lee says handing a excited Ha-joon to his mommy.

"My darling did you miss me today?" Yoona asks playing with him, "your sister is still asleep but it is okay because mommy can only manage one at the moment".

Mrs Lee laughs, "They were really good today didn't give grandma any trouble at all", she tells her before touching Ha-joon's cheek.

"Thank you so much for watching them I really appreciate it", Yoona thanks her sitting down with Ha-joon still in her arms playing with strands of her hair.

"You know I don't mind at all my dear, you can call me as much as you want, I love taking care of my grand children", Mrs Lee explains with a warm expression, "being retired isn't all I expected it to be I always felt like I could be doing more and I found exactly what I want to do, I want to help grow my grand children, they make me so happy and I have you to thank for that", she insists resting a warm hand on Yoona's who nods and smiles.

"Thank you", Yoona mutters before they are both startled by Hwa-young's cries. Handing Ha Joon to his grandmother Yoona quickly heads for the crib to pick up Hwa-young who immediately calmed down when she was in her mother's arms, "don't worry mommy is here", Yoona says in a soft soothing voice as she wipes away her tears.

"I am going to wait until you shower and get settled before I leave", Mrs Lee insists, "Minho called note too long ago to say he will be a little late because he is dropping one of his friends home because he got drunk".

Yoona nods, "I am going to assume that it was Heechul oppa", she says laughing, "I am going to go take that sure, thank you", she adds before rushing up the stairs.