Our Love

My One True Love

April 2019

"Yuri what am I going to do!" Yoona exclaims before bitting her teeth while pacing up and down Yuri's living room much to her friend's amusement.

"Calm down Yoona", she insists, "everything will be fine. When you see him tonight just tell him the good news, I am sure he will be happy".

Yoona sighs before sitting down beside Hyoyeon, "Now is just not the right time I mean he is still doing his military training, I have so my projects lined up....we aren't even engaged....this isn't exactly how I wanted things to go".

"Oh come on Yoona, not everything can be planned you know", Taeyeon says resting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "the most important thing is that you two love each other and from that love, this little one was created", she adds before resting her hand on Yoona's tummy with a smile, "I can't wait for this child to be born, between you and Minho this kid will look like a god!"

Yoona laughs, "I guess you are right but I still can't help but worry but the only thing that is important to me right now is how he will feel about the situation".

Yuri throws an arm around Yoona, "He will be happy don't worry".

Flashback: Christmas 2017

It was Christmas of 2017 and Yoona had a packed schedule, she was MCing for the end of year music programmes and was also going back and forth for shoots for Hyori's Homestay but she couldn't keep her guy waiting.

Running up his drive way she stops when she see his back turned to her. He was looking up at the christmas decorations on his house, more than likely arranged by his mother, breathing into his hand before pushing it back into his pocket, trying to keep warm. 

"You're waiting for me outside after I told you didn't know when I would get her", she says smiling as he turned at the sound of her voice".

He started grinning and she felt her heart pick up speed......he was still able to that.

"I wanted to see you the minute you arrived", Minho says walking towards her before lifting her off her feet much to Yoona's surprise, "I have missed you so much".

She looks down into his eyes, "I missed you too", she says back before cupping his handsome face and kissing him on the lips, "don't leave again".

He smiles, "You know I can't stay unless you want to see me in jail and I don't think I would survive if I went there".

Yoona laughs, "Nah a pretty face like you would never survive somewhere like that".

"Who are you calling pretty miss, I am handsome not pretty", he says with a smirk that made her roll her eyes as he rest her back on her feet.

She couldn't stop smiling up at him, she didn't realize how much she missed him until now so without any warning she went up on the tips of her toes and kissed him again on the lips before pulling away from him and hurrying towards the front door of the house.

Smiling Minho turns to look at her, "You want me to attack you don't you?" he questions his expression growing serious, "I haven't seen you for so long and I have been trying to control myself as much as possible but you are not making it any easier".

Yoona lost the smile she had on her face, biting her lip as he walked closer to her pinning her against the door before taking hold of her chin and turning her face up to look at him, "I have missed kissing these lips so much, I found myself craving them so many times", he whispered as he drew closer to them.

In response Yoona closed her eyes, the sound of his voice and his body making her entire body start tingling anticipating the deep kiss she knew was coming. What she didn't see coming was the door opening and both stumbling in, Minho holding her waist so she didn't drop back on the floor.

"Merry Christmas Yoona", his older sister Yong jung says with a smirk, "I was planning on letting you guys be but the food would get cold".

Yoona's face immeditately turned an interesting shade of red much to his sister's amusement, "Unnie I didn't know you were here".

"I figured, I wanted it to be surprise but maybe I should have told you", Yong jung says laughing before turning to help towards the dinning room. 

After taking off her coat and hitting Minho for laughing at her both head to the kitchen to find his parents as well as her sister and father setting the table.

It was the christmas she prayed her, having her family and .......the man she loved by her side.

"When do you have to go back?" Yoona asks as they all sit around the table.

Minho rests a hand on the back of her chair, "Two days from now, I only came for Christmas".

"I could probably take tomorrow off then but I have to work on Christmas day", Yoona explains resting a hand on his arm.

"You don't have to put your work on hold for me", he insists.

Yoona shakes her head, "I only have like two meetings tomorrow so it is fine", she explains, "right after I am finish I will come over".

"I am actually planning on meeting the guys for lunch tomorrow", he tells her before bitting a piece of dinner roll, "they act like they are my girlfriends or something, insisting that I have to see them before I leave", he adds running his hand through his hair.

"Fine I will leave you guys to play but the night time is my time", Yoona says with a smirk before giving him a kiss on the cheek much to the disgust of everyone at the table.

After dinner Minho and Yoona decided to have their dessert on the patio out back alone.

"So how is the army life going?" Yoona asks taking a seat on his lap before digging her fork into her slice of cake.

"Well it is not like I can do the whole active duty solider thing though", he explains, "because of my car accident I have to serve it as a public service officer and all which I don't mind".

"I know and you look so adorabel in your outfit", Yoona says giving him a quick peck on the cheek, "but I am asking because I want to know how things are there at where you a stationed", she explains, "do fans visit you often there? do you get along with your collegues?"

"Awwwee you sound like my mother", Minho laughs earning him a hit on the back from Yoona, "she basically asked me the exact same questions ealier".

"Fine fine I am concerned, you can't blame me, I mean you are a hallyu star and all", she insists with a playful smirk.

"The people I work with are awesome and they don't treat me differently despite being who I am", he tells her, "sometimes the fans can be a little overwhelming and I have to apologize when I ask them to leave but it is pretty okay, at least I still get to see them".

Taking another bite of her cake Yoona nods before drifting off into what looked like deep thought to him.

"What's wrong?" he asks looking up at her.

"I am wondering about how people will react, our fans, when they find out we have been dating", she confesses, "I mean the fact that we started dating around the time that you broke up with Suzy I am sure a lot of fans will hate".

"Come on, it isn't like they know when we started seeing each other, we could shorten the time IF we are ever found out before we are ready to tell everyone", he reassures her, "Suzy and I drifted apart long before we actually called it quits and long before I fell in love with you".

Yoona smiles down at him, "I love you too", she says before resting her lips on his.

"Hey how about we tell everyone to leave and have some alone time?" Minho asks much to Yoona's amusement.

"Umm no we can't do that, we will have some alone time tomorrow just wait till then", she insists.

Minho pouts, "Fine but if I attack you before then it will be out of fustration", he confesses before attacking Yoona with kisses all over much to her enjoyment.

The next morning, before anyone else is the house woke up Yoona dressed and ready for her day ahead quickly snuck out of the room she shared with her sister. Minho had insisted they sleep in his room but no way was she going to do that with her father and his parents there. She knew for sure she would have been attacked.

However, she wasn't going to leave without kissing Minho goodbye so she tiptoed into his room. There was the man she loved asleep in his bed with the teddy bear she gave him last night. It was amusing to her because he said he was going to sleep with it and pretend it was her and the way he was cuddling it, it seemed like it worked.

Pushing his hair off his forehead she kissed it but that only woke the sleeping lion because with one swift move, Minho had her on her back on the back with him hovering over her.

"Now where do you think you're going?' he asks before attacking her with kisses making her giggle.

"Stop it, my manager is waiting for me downstairs, I have to leave you dog", she insists trying to fight back but it proved futile. 

"Come on we could do a quicky and as I am sure you are feeling, I am already ready", he adds with a smirk.

Yoona bites her lip, "What a tempting offer", she says before pointing towards the door, "but I don't think my sister would approve of this show".

Minho without looking sighs before falling on the bed beside Yoona, "Thanks alot sis".

"No problem Minho just doing my job", her sister says laughing, "now hurry up your manager is honking non stop downstairs.

Yoona after giving Minho a kiss on the lips jumps to her feet and runs out the door, "I love you and I will see you later, don't get into any trouble with those actor trouble makers", she turns back and says before running down the stairs.

Minho sighs, "I can't promise that seeing that they want to use me to get girls today", he whispers before turning over and shutting his eyes.

"Son, come down and help with breakfast!" he heard his mother, who was suppose to be asleep, call from the kitchen.

Groaning he rolls out of bed and head down to her.

_______________________

"Someone is glowing nonstop since their man came back", Yuri says with a smirk.

"Yes I am really happy but sad at the same time because he has to go back the day after tomorrow", Yoona says as they walk out of starbucks, their coffee in hand, "then were go back to texting when he is not busy, I can't wait for him to finish up".

"There is a good amount of time left", Yuri says in between sips, "are you sure you will be alright, I mean that's why a lot of person end up breaking up".

Yoona nods, "I love him so I will wait for him for as long as it takes......I think he is the one Yuri and I don't want to ruin this chance that I was given".

"And how does he feel about you?" she asks.

"He loves me, he told me last night", Yoona responds unable to hide the huge grin that crept  up on her face.

"How are you and Suzy?" Yuri asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, she doesn't exactly know, we have been that hush hush with our relationship", Yoona responds leaning back in the chair, "the less people know the better".

"What are you going to do about the paprazzis that constantly follow you guys though", Yuri insists point at some that were just outside their van, "I mean you two are huge international stars, this would be juicy information for them. Plus they have been following Minho despite him not working right now, just to see what he is doing right now".

"I know I know which is why I have been extra careful when I have to meet him or when I am going to his house", Yoona explains, "all they will get today is him going out to hang out with the guys".

Yuri pouts, "Well that's not juicy at all", throwing a chip at her both girls laugh out loud much to their manager's amusement.

Despite the time they spent during Christmas together being short, with Yoona having to work and Minho making time for his friends as well as family before he had to return to work, they made sure to make time for each other. The night before he was to go back.....they made love for the first time......then spent the rest of the night talking......it was prefect. When morning came Minho woke up to Yoona in one of his shirts, her hair messy and laying down her back in waves, a tray with brekafast in hand. 

"I don't want to leave", Minho says sitting up in bed, no shirt on and the sheet covering the lower, half of his body, "I can't bare to leave you".

With a sad expression Yoona cups his face and forces a smile, "I am going to miss you as well but you will get time again and when you do I will be here waiting, like always", she promises before giving him a delicate kiss on the lips, "I love you Lee Minho".

"And I love you Im Yoona".

That morning breakfast was pushed aside.

Flashforward: April 2019

"He is coming home in less than a month", Sooyoung says handing Yoona a cup of tea, "here drink this it will calm your nerves".

Yoona sips the tea before taking a deep breath, "Yeah, I was thinking of telling him I am six weeks pregnant now but why not wait and surprise him i guess", she explains, "it wil give me some time to think about things as well".

"I doubt you will be one of those women that show alot though", Sooyoung comments, "so you can go about your activities normally, then maybe after a point start wearing looser clothes or something".

Yoona nods, "Yeah that doesn't sound back but....I don't want to keep our baby a secret forever or our relationship", she admits, "there was a rumor last year and we almost got caught so maybe it is best we admit it or something".

"Aren't you guys engaged right now anyway", Sooyoung says gesturing to the beautiful engagement ring on Yoona's finger, "announce your engagement and if your fans truly love you they will understand".

Yoona smiles as she runs her hand over her ring, "He proposed the last time I saw him with the ring pop his niece gave him then he bought I real ring afterwards for me".

"I remember, it was pretty funny, he was so nervous and couldn't stop pacing outside your door when Yuri and I got there", Sooyoung explains laughing, "he thought about it all day, it was something he had been wanting to do for a good while but was afraid you would say no. Then it felt like the right time for him and he didn't want to chicken out despite not having the ring and not being prepared".

"And that was when this little one was created", Yoona says touching her tummy, "he/she was made when our love was over flowing".

"OMG I can't wait to see my little niece or nephew", Sooyoung jumps in excitement. "so who else knows about this".

"So far just the members, my sister and my father", Yoona replies, "I don't want to tell anyone else until I let him now".

Despite wanting to keep things under wrap the next couple weeks was nothing but stressing for Yoona, her members, her family and for the man she loved. The secret was out, everyone knew about their relationship but it was something both Yoona and Minho decided to do through an annoucement from their company.  They planned to announce the fact that they were engaged when he was done with his military obligations and then Yoona was going to tell Minho about the baby.

Of course of the fans didn't take the news very well but the love and support they were receiving overpowered the hate by ten folds.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Taeyeon asks helping Yoona into their company van, "you look really tired, maybe we should stop and get you some medication or maybe go see your doctor".

Yoona rests a reassuring hand on Taeyeon's shoulder, "I know you're worried about the baby unnie but I am fine, I just need...", before she could finish her sentence, Yoona misses her step and almost ended up on the ground but luckily her manager was able to catch her.

"Oppa, let's get her to a doctor", Taeyeon says as both helped her into the van.

"The baby is alright and so will be be Yoona, she is just a little tired and stressed", the Doctor tells them, "after seeing the news I can see why as well".

"Thank you Doctor", Yoona whispers, "I also appreciate you not telling anyone about this".

The doctor nods with a smile, "My daughter is a actress so I know how it feels to want privacy", he confesses, "Yoona your secret is safe with me, I just want you to take better care of yourself that's all".

Yoona nods and the doctor leaves the three alone.

"I am going to go bring the van around to the back entrance, get ready and try to look better so that even if we get caught they won't have anything much to say", their manager says before leaving the room.

"Maybe I should take a break for a month or so", Yoona says as she sits up with Taeyeon's help, "I am not usually this tired and weak, it is probably because of the baby".

"I think you should spend the night with me, we can catch up and talk", Taeyeon insists, "we can invite the girls over as well".

Yoona shakes her head, "A night alone with my unnie will be fine, I don't want to bother the others even though I know if I call on them they will be here in a second".

"Okay come on let's go", Taeyeon says helping Yoona out of the bed, "let's stop at the convinence store and get some yummy ice cream.