Yellow or Blue

My One True Love

"Okay I am all moved in", Yoona says before falling onto the couch, "I am exhausted".

"Umm all you did was carry that box of cookies in from outside", Kim Bum says almost lost for words after taking a huge gulp of water.

Yoona laughs, "Look I wanted to help but your friends said if he sees me lifting even one box he would put me on permanent bed rest until the twins come", she explains rolling her eyes, "I am not going to let that happen, plus I can tell when he is being very serious".

Taeyeon laughs as she puts down a box beside the kitchen counter, "He told me to watch you just in case he wasn't able to".

"See, your friend is a pyscho", Yoona says laughing.

"Nah he is just madly in love", Kim Bum says smiling before getting to his feet and heading back out the door to help Minho.

"Minho has such a nice house and it is on a nice property", Taeyeon comments, "the backyard is so big".

Yoona nods, "We are going to set up a little play ground for the boys soon", she confesses, "I told him we didn't exactly have to do that now since they won't be using it any time soon but he is a little excited so I have decided to leave him be".

"Hmm I know Minho wants you to live with him and all but what is going to happen when he is busy and won't be home for a long time?" Taeyeon asks, "I don't think you should be alone".

"We thought about that too, when he is going to work late since my dad is just around the corner I will go stay with him and Minho will pick me up when he is finished", Yoona explains, "the next couple of months won't be easy but we will make it work".

"Okay the food has been ordered", Sunny says walking into the room and putting the phone down on the coffee table.

"I am going to have to leave soon because of preparations for my concert", Taeyeon tells them, "but Yuri and Sooyoung will be coming over soon".

"You know funny enough I thought Hyoyeon or Sooyoung at this point would have been the first to get married or even have a baby", Sunny says with a sigh, "but instead Yoona is surprising everyone".

Yoona laughs, "Things just happens sometimes", she looks down at her tummy and smiles as she rubs her hand over it, "In roughly three months these babies will be here, Minho will be busy with filming and I ....wait what am I going to do I can't look after two babies at once".

"Calm down Yoona, we will help you as much as possible", Sunny insists resting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"That's right, remember we are your sisters and we will love those two boys like they are our own", Taeyeon adds with a smile, "Soshi forever".

___________________________________

"Wow Minho twins on the way?" Leeteuk asks with a huge grin.

"Dude, two one time, wow, good job", Donghae says giving him a pat on the back with a wide grin on his face.

"Thanks but I didn't exactly expect it myself", Minho starts before his face breaks out into a wide grin, "but I am good".

"Aunty Yuri will be there whenever they may need me", Yuri says surprising them from behind.

They were all at KBS for different reasons. Minho had an interview and Yuri and Super Junior had guest appearances on variety shows. 

"All I can think about is the fact that they are going to be gorgeous", Shingdong comments, "I mean with a handsome father and beautiful mother what would you expect".

"I am that your fans seem to be taking it well", Leeteuk comments, "there haven't been much fan battering and whatnot".

"Yeah they are actually really supportive of our relationship", Minho confesses, "we were very happy about it, they have labelled us as the ultimate powerful, kind of cheesy but I have gotten use to it".

"Well you do have the ultimate centre and you a tv and box office god", Shingdong adds earning him looks from everyone.

"Shingdong are you apart of their fan club or something?" Leeteuk asks with a raised eyebrow.

Shingdong shrugs with a smile, "Well I did happen to register last night out of curiousity".

"Okay so what about Suzy, has she congratulated you?" Leeteuk asks, "I hope I am not over stepping my boundaries".

Minho shakes his head, "Nah we are friends, over the last two days we have gotten closer, so i don't mind", he insists, "I haven't talked to her much and I haven't seen her since the news came out", he confessed, "to be honest Yoona is one of the reasons we broke up. She realized it well how I felt, I mean we were already drifting apart but Yoona found a place in my heart and because of that I decided to just officially put an end to it".

"Wow go Yoona", Yuri says laughing much to the other's amusement and Minho's embarrassment.

"We didn't date right after Suzy and I broke up", Minho goes on to explain, "what we had did mean something to me and I didn't think it was right to be rushing into another relationship like that", he adds, "it wouldn't be fair to Yoona as well, I didn't want her to think she was some rebound or something, so I waited and showed her I really was serious about her".

"Damn dude, you guys could have your love story made into a movie", Shingdong says laughing.

"Come on or we are going to be late for our shoots", Yuri says gesturing to them before heading down the hallway.

___________________________

"Come on unnie let's go shopping for stuff for the nursery", Seulgi says getting to her feet.

Yoona and Seulgi had always been close, ever since she got into SM as a trainee, they attached themselves to each other.  Seunlgi also idolized Yoona, trying to learn as much as possible from her and she was also one of the reasons why she tried acting and now loved it.

"You have been hiding from the world for months now because you didn't want anyone to find out your secret", Seulgi says resting her hand on her hips and giving an amused Yoona a stern expression, "now everyone nows and you have supporters left right and centre which is why there shouldn't be a problem if you want to go shopping for some baby things".

Yoona smiles, "I don't mind but their father insists that he wants to pick out things for them with me".

"Oh Minho can help pick out stuff but they can never have too much", Seulgi insists, "but okay fine, how about we get some good paternity clothes for you since you don't seem to have much", she adds looking at Yoona from head to toe.

"Okay fine fine we can go shopping but I still have to be discreet or there is going to be problems", Yoona says getting to her feet, "since we are going on the road now too I can get that piece of cake I have been craving all day".

Seulgi laughs, "You know for someone carrying twins I expected your tummy to look bigger than this".

Yoona rubs her tummy, "Yeah the doctor said that too but he says it happens to some women", she explains, "I look more like I am carrying one".

"Have you thought about names yet?" Seulgi asks.

"Yeah I have some names in mind that I plan on telling Minho", she admits, "but we have also decided that I would name one and he would name the other, that way we both have a chance", she adds laughing.

"So...what have u decided on?" Seulgi asks.

Yoona smiles and shakes her head, "When the babies are born you will find out with everyone else", she says throwing a arm over a defeated Seulgi's shoulder, "I don't plan on telling Minho either, he thought it would be nice to wait till that day, he is a bit weird".

"Weird but you have a handsome husband unnie", Seulgi comments as Yoona puts on her coat, "to be honest I never in a million years thought it would happen, I thought you guys were just destined to be really good friends especially since he was dating Suzy".

Yoona nods, "I didn't plan on all this either, even I thought Suzy was it for him but little did I know he had started looking me differently", she confesses taking up her handbag, "he always treated me well so I didn't exactly pick things up...I mean a wondered about certain touches but I didn't want to entertain the idea and get hurt", she adds, "I even talked to the 'seven princesses' about my sad love life and they thought I would look wonderful with Minho....so in a nutshell at the time they were of no help".

"They saw the future though", Seulgi laughs.

"Yeah I guess so", Yoona agrees, "but I still can't help but to think of the other party, I mean we weren't the best of friends but we were still friends...now I don't know how to face her", she confesses, "I mean Minho has told me a million times that they drifted apart long before he fell in love with him but I can't help but feel bad about taking her man if you get what I mean because....they hadn't broken up officially when we had our first kiss and even when we went on our first date, he broke up with her about a month after we started dated".

"Yeah but at the time you said they weren't even seeing each other", Seulgi insists, "unnie this is your chance of happiness and you shouldn't feel anyway about taking it because seeing you with oppa, I can see how happy he makes you".

"Don't let me hear you say that, my future husband is quite the narcassist if you haven't noticed", Yoona laughs, "now come on before I change my mind about going out".

Both girls walked out of the house and right into two very large guys with rather serious expressions. 

"Umm what the heck is going on here?" Seulgi questions backing up a bit.

Yoona rests a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "It is okay, they are just bodyguards oppa hired to follow me when I go out", she explains, "I know it may be a bit excessive but even though alot of fans accepted our relationship and supported it there are also some that didn't take the fact that their oppa was expecting a baby, in love and getting married soon, so there have been a couple threats", she adds as they climb into the back of the van, "he is just being extra precautious with me and I've allowed him too since I want freedom and I think he is right, I want to protect these babies at all cost after all. This is also sort of the reason why he moved to this community", Yoona goes on to explain, "it is gated and there is a decent amount of space between each house".

"Wow, that guy really loves you unnie", Seulgi comments before looking out the window of the now moving fan.

________________________________________

Three months later.....

"Ugh these babies need to come out now", Yoona complains before basically falling into the couch, "I feel like the biggest and ripest watermelon someone could find".

Minho laughs before resting his hand on her belly, "Well you're the iest watermelon I have ever seen", he comments with a smirk which earned him an eye roll from her before they kiss.

"Yuck yuck break it up please", Taeyeon says walking into the living room covering her eyes.

Yoona laughs, "Unnie what do you plan to do today?"

"Well I plan to spend it with you", Taeyeon says sitting in the chair across from them, "remember Yoona, we all agreed that during this time you should never be alone because you could pop any day now".

"That makes me feel even more like some watermelon", Yoona jokes, "but thanks unnie I really appreciate it, since my husband has to leave me".

"Baby I am sorry you know if I had the choice I wouldn't go but I have already signed the contract", Minho says with a devastated expression, "I will be back first thing in the morning to make you those pancakes that you like".

Yoona smiles, "I understand when it comes to your work, so don't worry so much I was only teasing", she explains cupping his face, him leaning into her hand before giving her a light kiss on it, "I will be fine after all I have the capable Taeyeon unnie by my side!"

Taeyeon laughs, "Umm no pressure there".

"I am going to go get ready", Minho says after kissing Yoona on the forehead and getting up to head upstairs.

"So! what do you want to do today?" Taeyeon asks falling down on the couch beside Yoona.

"I don't know, since I have twins in me I can't walk very far without feeling tired", Yoona confesses with a smile as she rubs her tummy, "they should be out any day now and I must confess I am a little afraid".

"You will be fine I am sure of it", Taeyeon says before embracing.

"Anyway let's call some of the girls maybe they would want to come over", Yoona suggests, "I mean they should be relatively be free right now".

"Or we could get you out of this house", Taeyeon suggests, "we can go to your favourite restaurant I am sure they would be happy to accomdate their best customer", she adds with a grin.

Yoona laughs, "Didn't you hear the whole tired thing".

"Come on, you will have the seven of us there with you helping you in every way possible", Taeyeon insists, "I am sure this will make you happe=y as well".

Yoona looks at her with a smile considering the whole trip, "Okay let's go now you have me craving the food".

"Yes!" Taeyeon exclaims, "come on let's hurry and get dressed, the girls will be any minute to pick us up".

"Wait what?" Yoona asks confused as they walked to her room, "you had this planned all along".

"Well sort of but I would have just went with the whole movie night if you said no", Taeyeon laughs off.

By the time Yoona changed into the outfit Taeyeon had secretly bought for her both were ready when the doorbell rang and the other girls of Girls' Generation came streaming in with warm smiles and excitement filling their voices.

"Wow unnie you are huge", Seohyun comments with a surprised expression before touching Yoona's belly, "I am so sorry I haven't had the time to visit you", she adds before giving her a hug.

"It is okay Seohyun, I mean you do make up for that by calling and texting me almost everyday", Yoona replies.

"I still can't believe you are having twins Yoona", Hyoyeon says out right staring at her belly, "and because of them you have even put on a little weight here and there".

"You're right, her face looks fuller but healthier at the same time and her thighs, look at those thighs and ", Sooyoung says with a smirk and wink resulting in everyone bursting out in laughter.

"I have missed you guys so much", Yoona says her eyes welling up, "I mean you guys make every effort to talk to me despite your busy schedule but having us all in one room like this is something I wished to see so much", she adds as the tears started streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh come on Yoona please stop before you make us cry as well", Tiffany demands before hugging her and burying her face in the nook of Yoona's neck, everyone joining in a much needed group hug that lasted for a bout five minutes according to Yuri who broke it up to annouce the fact that they had a lot to do today and the schedule had to be done much to Yoona's confusion.

"Okay let's go, first stop, Yoona's favourite restaurant", Taeyeon says once everyone was in their respective assigned cars.