Back To Work!

My One True Love

It has been five months since Yoona started planning her wedding despite having two new borns to deal with.  Being a parent was of course new to her but she was doing okay because of the tremendous support she kept receiving from everyone, her family and friends. Minho had also taken a short break, well it was only a week but it was wonderful, she loved actually getting to wake up beside him everyday for a week straight.  Lately since he was the one working and she was at home he would wake up before her, leaving a faint kiss on her forehead before visiting the twins and leaving.

Now her next problem was the fact that she was going to start working again.  The twins were now six months and she was booked for a movie which she couldn't put off filming any longer so she hired the best baby sitter in South Korea, their grandmother.

"Okay so I start filming in two days and I am freaking out", Yoona confesses as she lotions her skin.

"Come on you have been preparing for this for weeks now", Minho says sitting at the bottom of the bed, "I told you if you wanted to stay home with the kids, I would be fine with that", he adds as he gets up from his seat and kisses her on the top of her head.

Yoona sighs, "I love them but I don't want to be a stay at home mom, I love working".

"I know you do which is why you have to calm down then", Minho insists, "I know you don't want to be separated from them but mom will do a good job and remember she promised to keep you updated if anything 'cute' happens", Yoona laughs, "the twins are still asleep and I don't have to reach work until....".

"You are late, I know your manager called you ten minutes ago to ask where you were", Yoona says giggling as Minho mischieviously kisses her neck, "you don't have time for this".

"Oh yes I do", Minho insists before lifting her off her foot and carrying her to the bed, "I won't be able to concentrate at work if you leave me feeling fustrated like this".

Yoona giggles as he gently places her on the bed, climbing on top of her and hovering over her, "You look beautiful", he comments looking down at her with an abundance of love in his eyes before gently kissing her on the forehead, her nose, her cheeks and finally her lips as she slowly s his shirt before running her fingers through his hair.

"I love you", she whispers when their lips slightly parted.

"And I you more than anything in this world", he whispered as well before deepening their kiss.

______________________

"I am so late", Minho says rushing out of the room buttoning his shirt, "where are my keys?" he asks as he looks around the living rooom, his hair slightly damp from his shower.

Yoona amused, strolls into the living room with Hwa-young in her arms, "You were the one that wouldn't stop fooling around, you are way too playful sometimes", she says laughing.

"Ahh found my keys", he says picking them out from between the couch, "my little boy still asleep?" Yoona nods as he kisses Hwa-young on the forehead before putting on his coat, then kissing Yoona on the lips, "I will be back by 2 or so since I just have a quick photoshoot".

"You know how photoshoots go, I expect you to be there for the whole day if anything", Yoona says gently rocking to Hwa-young.

Minho smirks and she is caught off guard by him, "Not if I make sure to get them in one go", and with that he walks out, locking the door behind him.

Yoona sighs before looking down at her daughter, "Sometimes I forget how gorgeous and charismatic your father is", she says with a pout.

After changing Hwa-young, Ha Joon woke up crying for food she assumed because her son was a pretty big eater as 90% of the time he cried for food and not because his diapers wanted to be changed.

"Mommy is going to be starting work soon", she tells him as she prepares his bottle, "I don't think I will ever be ready for this but I have to put on my big girl pants and get my to work", she adds laughing, "you probably don't know this but mommy is a hallyu star you know like daddy which means I am well known not only in South Korea which is why mommy has to go back to work so that she can hold that title".

"You are talking to him again like he cares?" her sister asks from the door surprising her.

"Omg you almost killed me there, I didn't hear the door open", Yoona says walking over to Ha Joon with the bottle in hand, the little boy playing with his favourite dino toy.

"This place is big, I don't know how you expected to hear me", her sister says laughing, "where is your husband anyway? work?" Yoona nods before picking up Ha Joon, "well aunty is here to play all day!"

Yoona raises her eyebrows at her after turning the bottle to her son's head, "What happened between you and Caleb?"

Her sister tries to avoid eye contact, "We are taking.....a little break right now".

"A break for what? You guys have only been dating for like a month now", Yoona asks in disbelief.

"Yoona the guy is already talking about love and I don't know what to say", her sister explains, "how can he being saying that already?"

"Well he has been watching you for years now unnie, he has been that friend by your side so of course even before the relationship started he has been in love", Yoona tells her, "he knows everything about you and still loves you, you should be grateful", she adds laughing, "you may be beautiful but you're kind of weird you know".

Her sister throws a pillow at her head, after which remembering she had the baby in her hand but Yoona managed to dodge and they started laughing.

"Thanks for dodging, Minho would probably kill me", she says with a smile before sinking into the chair deep in thought, "I guess you are right though, but it has just been recently since I have started thinking about him romantically......I don't...exactly love him yet, I mean I do as a friends but not.....".

Yoona smiles, "Then tell him, just like how you are explaining it to me tell him how you feel I am sure he will understand".

Her sister nods with a smile, "I will tell him when I see him tomorrow".

"I thought you guys were on break, how come you are seeing him tomorrow?" Yoona asks confused.

"I told him I wanted to go to the upcoming food festival so like the wonderful guy he is, despite us being on break he is still carrying me", she explains.

"Sounds like the perfect time for you to tell him then", Yoona reassures her, "just make sure you don't blow this one okay, I am rooting for you guys".

Her sister nods, "Understood".

"So do you really plan on spending the day with us?" Yoona asks.

Her sister nods, "Yeah, I think you guys are the ones I should be spending some time with today anyway".

"What about the cafe?" Yoona asks putting down Ha Joon in the crib to sleep.

"I have a very capable manager who I trust", her sister replies.

Yoona nods with a impressed expression, "Interesting, good to know you have actually decided to trust your workers and not shoulder all the stress".

"I have so much doing right now", her sister explains, "work is not another thing I want on my plate especially when I have capable workers".

"I am proud of you sis", Yoona says before they hug.

"Hwa young is pretty quiet", her sister comments before looking over and noticing that the little girl was fast asleep on the couch.

"Hmm she always falls asleep when I put her on there", Yoona confesses, "once she is fed and changed she is out like a light".

"Wow the couch has powers", her sister comments laughing.

________________

After the photoshoot ended despite Minho wanting to go home his manger insisted on squeezing an interview into the schedule for the day leaving Minho pouting in the backseat of the van much to the amusement of his stylist and manager.

"Minho oppa, you don't look very happy", his stylist comments with a smile, trying to hide her amusement.

"I wanted to go home to my girls and little boy", Minho complains, "but I can't be unprofessional, so I am just going to comply and be a good boy I guess".

"You know I think it would be nice for you to have a photoshoot with Yoona and the kids or something", his manager suggests, "you guys are like the 'it' family in korean entertainment right now, the pictures would be gorgeous".

"Yoona and I don't really want to expose the kids to that life so quickly", Minho explains, "even The Return of Superman has contacted us, we are thinking about it but....not so early though", he explains, "I mean it would give me a chance to spend time with the kids and still be me doing work if you know what i mean".

His stylist nods, "I am already excited to see that, it would show your fans another side to you".

"Hey", Minho says touching his manager on the shoulder, "make sure to let them know I will not answer any questions relating to my ex because for some reason they still think that is a hot topic and ignore the fact that I have a wife and children now".

"I heard Suzy started dating someone though", his stylist says scrolling through her phone, "but it is just speculations right now".

"Well she told me there was someone that was interested, some heir", Minho tells them, "she said she would give them a chance but up to now I don't think they have gone on a date".

"Interesting", his sytlist comments, "sort of sounds like she was trying to get a reaction out of you, what did you do when she told you".

"Yoona was going to give birth anyday, I was rushing to get home to her like always so when she was telling me, I was checking up on Yoona so I wasn't really giving her all my attention but I did apologize and told her she should go for it", Minho explains.

HIs stylist smiles with a sigh, "That girl, I hope she realizes sooner than later that things between you guys are over".

"What are you talking about?" Minho questions.

"She loves you, despite your understanding to go your separate ways, she noticed before even you did that you were in love with someone else", his stylist insists, "she knew she had lost you already and that there was no reason to continue holding on I am sure".

Minho bites his lip before a sigh slips out, "I am sorry...I want to tell her that.....I didn't exactly plan on falling in love with Yoona but now....I can't picture loving anyone else".

"Omg you guys are so cute!" his manager exclaims much to their amusement.

Everyone went silent for the rest of the journey until they pulled up to the building they agreed to have the interview at.

Walking in, Minho grabbed everyone's attention with his long graceful strides, warm smile and god like features, even a girl almost collided with a wall.

"The boy still has it", his manager whispers with a smile.

The interview had been going on for about twenty minutes, going well his manager thought based on Minho's expression. Having been his manager for a long time he knew when Minho was really smiling and when it was just a facade to keep up appearances but right now, when he was being asked about Yoona and his kids, nothing could hold back the wide grin on his face.

"Okay so recently in an interview Suzy said she was interested in working with you on a project", the interviewer said catching him off guard, surprised by the news, "how about you?"

Minho collects his thoughts for a couple seconds, "Well that would be interesting afterall Suzy is a wonderful actress, so maybe an action movie together would be nice".

"I think what fans would love to see is a romance drama or movie", the interviewer insisted.

Minho nodded, "I guess that would be interesting as well but the odds of us working together are slim, I mean some actors and actress has worked in the industry for years and have never crossed each others' paths but we will see", he adds with that plastic smile his manager knew really well.

"We hear that you guys are still good friends though", the interviewer states with a smile, "lately there has been rumors concerning who she is now dating....".

Minho interrupts him by clearing his throat with a serious yet calm expression, "I don't think that is relevant right now, I mean you wanted to know about my movie and current activities right?".

The interviewer pauses, stunned by the response and unable to find the words to reply, "So....Minho-shii, your new movie is schedule to start filming next year and your last drama that ended recently had a high rating for every episode, I am sure the fans are curious as to when you will be doing another drama".

Minho smiles and his manager tries to stiffle his laugh, "I have been offered a couple roles but right now I am just looking at focusing on getting ready for my movie next year that will involve a lot of action so I will start training for that soon", he explains, "I want to be able to do as much of the stunts myself as possible".

"Wow that sounds really exciting but how does your wife feel about that?" the interviewer asks and everyone in the studio couldn't help but notice how Minho's face lit up the moment Yoona was mentioned, it was a complete opposite when his ex was brought up and they knew it.

"She doesn't like it, she would prefer I just relax and let the stunt double do his job but at the same time she thinks it is pretty cool that I want to do that, she said it was y", Minho adds with a grin causing everyone in the studio to start laughing, "so she is definitely looking forward to this project, but she has one of her own coming up".

"Ahh news regarding your wife's come back has been stiring around the place", the interviewer comments, "she will be playing the daughter of a rich family that has been wronged we hear".

Minho laughs, "To be honest you probably know more than me about it", he confesses, "but I am definitely excited about it all though seeing her on my tv screen again I know a lot of fans have been waiting for that as well".

"Well thank you so much for meeting with me today Minho", the interviewer says as soon as the camera turned off, "it was fun and sorry that I had to ask about Suzy, it is just one of those questions I was required to ask but I think you handled it pretty well".

Minho nods, "No harm was done and than you", he says before turning and walking away, his manager following behind, "let's stop by my favourite bakery first and then head home".

His manager nods, "Sure no problem".

_______________________________________

"You know you are pretty lucky sis", her sister comments leaning back in the chair, a variety show Running Man playing on the tv, "the babies are so well behaved".

"Yeah somewhat I am grateful but you should be here during the night", Yoona says with a sigh, "Hwa-young will sleep but Ha Joon refused to sleep unless it is in his father's arms it is cute but sometimes Minho is really tired from work", she adds playing with her son's cheeks, "he is a daddy's boy for sure and Minho even though he is tired tries to hide it because he wants to hold Ha Joon".

"Well damn you have the perfect man don't you", her sisters says laughing, "you certainly hit the jackpot.

Yoona laughs, "Well my perfect man forgets to put down the toilet seat and he doesn't seem to know how to wash the dishes when he is home", she pauses thinking, "but I mean he does know how to cook, better than me actually so I mean I can ignore the other things", she adds laughing.

"I am home", they hear Minho call the minute the door opened, "and I have cake", he asks closing the door before walking into the living room, "hello yoon-jeong".

"Hello oppa, thank you for the cake", she says taking the box from him and heading towards the kitchen.

"Hey babe", Minho says before giving Yoona a kiss on the forehead, "the kids are sleeping?"

"Mhmm yeah they are probably going to wake up any minute though", Yoona responds getting to her feet, "I will warm up dinner for you".

"Oh you got a chance to actually cook today?" Minho questions grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, "you know you don't have to do all that I know you are pretty business with the twins and getting ready for your movie".

Yoona smiles, "I know but I mean since unnie was here I kinda slacked off today", she adds laughing, "and it was fun cooking along side her".

Minho kiss Yoona on the top of her head, "Okay I will happy eat dinner tonight then since it was made by my beautiful wife".

Yoon-Jeong clears , "And equally beautiful sister in law", making both laugh.

"I am actually carrying the kids to your mother's house tomorrow", Yoona explains placing the dishes on the dining room table, "I have a meeting at SM then lunch with the cast members of the movie".

"Wow mommy is actually getting out tomorrow", her sister comments taking a drink of her wine, "make sure to have some fun".

"Unnie I will be working not having fun", Yoona insists shaking her head, "I will also be meeting with the wedding planner we hired".

Minho joins them around the table which was now set for three, "Wait haven't you guys had dinner yet?"

"Your wife here insisted you would be home soon and we should wait for you", Yoon-yeong explains before digging into the spread.

Minho smiles before digging as well, noticing a slight blush on Yoona's cheek as she chewed. They have been together for so long now but he was able to make her blush and he loved that.

After dinner they all decided to watch a movie something action wise since her sister was so against romance.

"So how is things going with you and your boyfriend?" Minho asks his sister in law as joins him on the couch with popcorn in hand.

Yoon-Jeong sighs, "I don't want to talk about it really", she takes a sip of her wine, "I am caught between a rock and a hard place and I really don't want to mess this up".

"He loves her and she doesn't know how to respond to that", Yoona explains to Minho who nods.

"Well I am rooting for him and I think he will come out succesful", Minho insists nodding with a smile.

"Enough about me, I am going home I am tired", Yoon-Jeong says getting to her feet and grabbing her jacket, "I am going to go home take a hot bath and think about what I am going to tell him in the morning", she continues putting on her shoes, "I will call you later".

Yoona nods walking her sister out waving as she watches her drive out. She closes the front door and heads back to the living room where she had left her husband only to realize he wasn't there. 

"Minho?" she calls as she made her way up the stairs before noticing the light in the twin's room on. Slowly opening the door to peak in she notices Minho playing with what he appeared to be Hwa-young's cheek. The infant stured but didn't wake up, "hey I want to shower first before you wake them up".

He smiles, "It is amazing sometimes when I think about the fact that we made these cute kids".

Yoona giggles, "Well fans have been making comments saying between the two of us the kids probably shine so much no one can look at".

He kisses Yoona on the forehead and she smiles, "Thank you for making me so happy thank you for being by myself, I love you".

"I love you too", Yoona replies before walking into his arms, both looking down at their two bundle of joys sleeping ....for now, "I seriously should go take that shower though".

Minho laughs, "Well then let's go", he says lifting her off her feet.

"Hey who is going to watch the kids?" Yoona asks laughing.

"We will just bring the baby monitor in with us", Minho responds walking towards their room in quick strides, "they know daddy is a greedy person", he adds using his foot to open the bathroom door, kicking it close much to Yoona's amusement.