I'm Pregnant

My One True Love

Minho had less than a week left to end his 2 year service and he could not contain his excitement everyday since his last week started.  He would finally be able to go back to doing what he loved acting, seeing his fans, being with his family any time he wanted and most of all being with the love of his life.  They had been dating for a little over two years now and he was certain that she was the one. After settling back into things Minho wanted to propose to Yoona, he wanted to officially make her his and he didn't care what anyone had to say about it.

"Wow you're in high spirits today", Chan, one of the officers he worked with says sitting on the chair beside him. Chan had been very sickly since he was a kid but he wanted to complete his military service just like everyone else despite being given exemption. Despite his family's continous pleading Chan went ahead with enlisting but was assigned to the same office as Minho where they met and became instant friends. Unlike Minho however, Chang had another six months before he would be finished.

"Of course, I am going home to my girl", Minho says with a big smile.

Chan grins, "I didn't know you were dating someone, is she an actor like you?"

Minho nods, "She is but she is also an idol".

"She is apart of a girl group!" Chan exclaims standing in excitement, "wait are you still dating that Suzy girl, I thought you guys broke up".

Minho laughs and shakes his head, "No I am not dating Suzy anymore".

"Wooow what did you do in your past life to have so much luck?" Chan asks in disbelief, "so come on tell me who it is".

Now under normal circumstances, Minho would never tell someone about a situation that should be kept a secret but he trusted Chan and knew he would never do anything to betray him.

"Girls' Generation's Im Yoona", Minho says with a smile.

Chan's draw drops before he steps back and falls in his chair, "You....you're dating my dream girl.....she is perfect".

"I know, she really is", Minho says with a smile, "and she is all mine".

"How long have you guys been dating?" Chan asks still in shock.

"We started dating a little before I started doing my service", Minho explains before taking a sip of his coffee, "I have dated other girls and they were nice, beautiful even but Yoona....she is different, she makes me feel different.....I love her".

Chan nods in understanding, "Good catch bro, good catch".

"I know", Minho says grinning. Chan rolls his eyes and Minho punches his shoulder laughing, "when you come out I am going to see if I can hook you up with a nice girl".

"Thanks bro that's all I ask!" Chan exclaims hugging Minho who was pushing him off in disgust.

________________________________________

"I plan on cooking dinner at home", Yoona tells her members who were all gathered in Taeyeon's living room pigging out on snacks and food, "giving him a good welcome home and then telling him about the baby and hoping he takes it well".

"Minho loves you unconditionally so I am sure he will be overjoyed to hear the news", Yuri insists, "and if not then that isn't the Minho we know".

"Yeah he will probably die from happiness when he hears", Sunny comments between bites.

Yoona nods before getting to her feet and heading to the kitchen. Concerned Tiffany follows with a bag of chips in hand.

"What's wrong? are you not feeling well?" Tiffany asks as she watches Yoona put the kettle on the stove to boil.

Yoona shakes her head, "I am fine just felt like having some tea", she replies giggling.

"So....", Tiffany starts, "what are you going to do about Seunggi, you said he messaged you recently asking to meet right?"

Yoona nods, "We did meet".

With a surprised expression Tiffany looks up to meet Yoona's eyes, "And? What happened?"

"Well we just talked to be honest, caught up on what's been going on for each other", Yoona explains, "and I told him I was seeing someone and he congratulated me".

"So he was okay with you moving on seeing someone else?" Tiffany asks in disbelief.

"Well it has been two years and I think he has moved on as well", Yoona admits, "I think he likes someone right now but I don't think the person is an idol or actress to me honest".

"What are you guys doing in here?" Sunny asks walking into the kitchen and making her way over to the fridge, "they movie is about to start come on and stop talking about men unless you guys are going to include the rest of us".

Tiffany laughs, "Speaking of men, I need to call mine to make sure he doesn't think I have forgotten him", she says before opening her phone.

"That doctor seems have you wrapped around his little finger", Sunny says laughing, "I happy for you though Tiffany, finding love outside of the spotlight is what everyone dreams of".

"Sometimes you can find it in the spotlight as well", Yoona says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but I have tried and it didn't exactly work out for me", Tiffany says with a sigh, "not everyone is Minho and Yoona", she adds with a smile, "my boyfriend had eyes on more that one girl group member".

"What about you though unnie, I haven't heard anything much about that older guy you have been dating", Yoona says taking a sip of her tea.

"He is usually busy with his work, being a CEO of such a large conflometer but when we meet he makes me feel so special", Sunny explains, "he told me he loved me the other day".

"Wow that is awesome Sunny", Tiffany says resting a hand on her shoulder, "I am glad you guys haven't been found out yet either".

"We almost got caught the other day but we played it off as some busy meeting", Sunny says laughing nervously, he almost passed out because we were kissing at the time.

"Guys come on the opening credits are starting", Taeyeon says walking into the kitchen and grabbing the plate of hot wings before hurrying back out, following by the other three girls were giggling non stop because unlike them Taeyeon was engaged to a member of a boyband and his name .....well that will be mentioned another time.

______________________________

Minho steps out, greeted by a huge crowd of screaming fans, paparazzis and his friends. 

"Welcome back to the outside world friend", Jung II Woo says giving him a hug, "well I mean the celeb world, I mean this is like a mini fan meeting in my opinion".

Minho laughs, "I didn't expect to see so many fans to be honest".

Kim Bum hands him a iced coffee before hugging him, "Tonight, let's go out to celebrate your release".

All three guys walk towards the van that was there to pick up Minho, while he waved to all his fans that were shouting his name and screaming.

"Time for me to go see my girl", Minho says as soon as the van door closes.

"I still don't get how you managed to bag a girl like Im Yoona", Jung II Woo says laughing, "that girl is beyong gorgeous and she barely has any scandals. The biggest thing that has probably happened to her was when the news about her and Seunggi dating came out oh! right I forgot she had a rumor with that guy from 2PM as well".

"All in the past and I am not going to be the third", Minho says leaning back, "if anything comes out, we will be the ones that announces it".

"You guys are going to have dinner tonight right?" Kim Bum asks looking through messages on his phone.

Minho nods with a smile, "Yeah we are and she says she has something to tell me".

While they continue talking Kim Bum grows quiet, "Yo what's wrong?" Jung II Woo asks hitting him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Ummm well, someone just sent me an article", Kim Bum says before looking up at both of them, "something I think you should see".

Confused Minho takes the phone and is startled to see a picture of Seunggi and Yoona at a Cafe, the article's title 'Seunggi and Yoona reunited?'.

Jung II Woo takes the phone from Minho and looks at the picture, "Come on this means nothing, I mean they are still friends aren't they. This could just be a friendly lunch or something".

"She told me she wanted to tell me something tonight, what if this is it", Minho says in a low voice, "what if she is going to tell me she wants to end things".

"Come on dude, that girl is crazy about you. She called me tonight to ask what your favourite cake is", Jung II Woo confesses, "someone thinking of breaking up wouldn't go through so much trouble".

"Unless she is trying to make the blow a little softer", Minho says leaning back and looking up in the ceiling.

________________________

"Okay everything is ready!" Yoona exclaims turning to face Hyoyeon who had a bunch of roses in her hands finishing the last touch to the table, "I am so nervous, he is going to be here any minute now".

"Take a deep breath and calm down Yoona", Hyoyeon says handing her a single rose, "you look beautiful right now, gorgeous".

"Thanks unnie", Yoona says smiling before giving her a hug.

"Now make sure you call us tomorrow and tell us everything okay", Tiffany says taking off her apron, "we won't allow you to keep us hanging".

"I promise I will", Yoona sayings hugging Tiffany, "thanks for helping to cook unnie".

"Okay we are going to get going now, don't want him catching her us", both girls say heading out the door laughing.

She was alone now, waiting on the man she loved to come through that door so that she can tell him how much she loved him and the fact that she was going to have their child.

Two hours later......

The candles were out and the food was cold. Yoona couldn't understand where Minho could be and why he wasn't answering his phone calls. She feared the worse so she did what any worried girlfriend would do, call his friends.

"Jung II Woo, I can't get through to Minho, do you know.....", Yoona starts but stops when she hears sounds coming from outside followed by Minho's voice, "I will call you back", she says before hanging up.

"Minho?" Yoona says opening the door to find Minho leaning against the wall with a serious expression, "you are over two hours late sir".

Minho rests his hand on her left cheek before walking pass her into the house. Yoona was confused, it wasn't exactly the joyous moment she was picturing between them.

"Is something wrong Minho?" she asks when found him leaning back in the couch, his head back and his eyes closed, "did something happen?"

He sits forward before looking up at her, "You went on a lunch date with Seunggi", he says and her eyes widen.

"Um yeah we did, he asked to meet and we are still friends so I went", Yoona explains, "how did you find out?"

"There is an article going around, fans wondering if you guys will be getting back together", he adds.

"Minho, how could you ever think that I was going to leave you!" Yoona exclaims, "I....I just didn't tell you because....", she sits next to him, "wait have you been drinking?"

He nods, "I was with the guys and I was thinking about too many things so I started drinking", he confesses, "the fact that you didn't bother to tell me about meeting your ex just made me........".

She bends down infront of him and forces him to look her in the eyes, "Lee Minho I love you more than anything in this world, you are so important to me and I feel hurt that you don't know this".

Minho cups her face before kissing her on the lips, "I am sorry I guess I just thought because I haven't been able to spend a lot of time because of me doing my military service you, you maybe drifted away or gave up on us", he puts his forehead on hers and closes his eyes, "then you told me you wanted to tell me something".

Yoona pushes back a bit and he opens his eyes to look down at her, "Minho this isn't exactly how I had imagined I would tell you but", she says resting her hand on her tummy, still making eye contact with him, "I am pregnant Minho, the last time you came, you left more than that ring you gave me", tears started spilling from her eyes.

"You're......pregnant.....with my baby?" Minho asks his eyes wide in disbelief.

Unable to speak, tears still running down her cheeks, Yoona nods.

"You're pregnant with my baby", Minho repeats before abruptly getting to his feet much to Yoona's surprise before picking her up and spinning her around, "my baby is going to have our baby!"

Still in tears Yoona couldn't hold in the laughter that erupted from her, "I am not even sure if you are going to remember this tomorrow morning or not".

"I am not that drunk baby", Minho says with smile putting her down on the floor, "I had like three bears, you know I am not a light drinker".

She smiles, "So you really are happy about this?" to which Minho nods and kisses her tears.

Tears build up in Yoona eyes again but she bites her lip and fights them away, "I am so happy", she says before wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly.

"I love you Im Yoona".

"And I love you too Lee Minho".

"Hmm Lee Yoona, I like the sound of that". Minho says with a smirk, "oh and I would love if we had a boy, well if we do have a girl, I want her to look like you", he says making Yoona laugh before he kisses her on the forehead, then both her cheeks, her nose and finally a deep kiss on the lips.