My Only One

My One True Love

It has been two months since Minho and Yoona brought the twins home. Since Minho had to work Yoona's sister volunteered to help Yoona whenever she could and her members made sure to drop by when they were free. Yoona never had time to feel alone or overwhelmed.....she knew how lucky she was to have everyone there to help her.

"The babies are just beautiful", Minho's mother comments looking down at both sleeping in their cribs, "how are they at night?"

"Surprisingly they don't give much trouble", Yoona replied, "I mean I still have to wake up to either change them or feed them but it isn't often maybe once for the night and then after they are out again".

Her mother in law nods, "Minho was the same, he never cried much either".

"He actually wanted to come home to see you today but he has been very busy lately much to his annoyance", Yoona tells her laughing, "he is happy for the work but he wants to spend more time with the twins, he complains that by the time he gets home they are sleeping so I told him he could be on night duty, but he can never wake up".

Mrs Lee laughs before continuing folding the babies clothes she has helped to wash eariler, "I haven't gotten the twins a present yet so I want to go shopping tomorrow".

"Oh you don't have to get them anything, you have already helped me so much", Yoona insisted taking Hwa-young, who was now fussing out of the crib.

"I am their grandmother, it is my duty to help where I can", Mrs Lee reassures her, "I want to get them a little gift that they will have for years to come, something they can look on and always remember they nana".

Yoona smiles, "I think that would be really nice".

"So how are the wedding plans coming along?" Mrs Lee asks with a smile.

Yoona smiles, "To be honest I forgot for a while there that I was engaged and that I had a wedding to plan", she confesses, "the twins have taken up so much of my time".

"Maybe sometime next week I could watch them and you do some planning", her mother in law suggests.

Shocked by the offer, it takes a minute before Yoona could respond, "You...would do that for me?"

Her mother in law laughs, "Come on, I raised two kids, I know just how precious freedom is", she explains, "and I'd like to think it is worse when you're a celebrity like you who also needs to plan her wedding".

Smiling Yoona hugs her mother in law, who is shocked but returns the hug with a smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So how is life as a daddy?" II Woo asks smiling before taking a sip of his water.

"Amazing", Minho responds putting down his weights, "everytime I see them it's like a fall more and more in love with them.....sort of how it was with their mother", he explains with a smile, "I don't get to spend a lot of time with them and I am so tired that I can't even help Yoona when I am there which is why I plan to take a little vacation soon".

"When? Don't you have your drama?" II Woo asks.

"Shooting will be finished in two weeks despite the fact that it just started airing", Minho tells him.

"Wow I guess this is what happens when a hallyu star is the main lead in your drama", II Woo says with a laugh, "they don't have to wait to see how the ratings go to know if they should make more episodes".

Minho shakes his head, "Only sixteeen episodes have been shot for, if the ratings are really good then they will probably add four more", he explains, "either way, they have a ending if they wish to end it at the sixteenth episode", he takes a drink of his water and wipes his forehead with a towel, "I just want to spend time with my wife and kids".

"Did I miss the wedding?" II Woo asks laughing.

"She is already my wife even if it hasn't been made official yet", Minho says with a smirk, "she will always belong to me".

"You know what would funny", II Woo starts with a mischievous smile, "if Seunggi walks into the church and stops the wedding".

Minho sighs, "Well she has invited him".

II Woo's mouth opens in shock and the weight he had in his hand falls to floor, causing him to drop back because he almost hit his toes.

"Wait what?" he asks.

"Yeah and I don't mind, they are on good terms now and he understands that she is with me", Minho explains with a nonchalant expression, "he knows she is the mother of my child and ultimately will be my wife", Minho smirks and II Woo raises an eyebrow in response, "plus look at me, I am have nothing to worry about, I am the one she gave her mind and body to".

II Woo laughs, "Wow aren't you Mr Confident I like it".

"Come on, I have to get to the filming location before my manager loses it and your my ride", Minho says walking out of the room.  II Woo however was too distracted by the hot girl that walked in at the same time but her eyes were on Minho who didn't even give her a side glance.

"Damn all the hot girls want him even when he has a baby mother", II Woo mutters under his breath before winking at the girl who gave him a disgusted look in response.

After changing, both men decided to grab something to eat at the restaurant at the gym before heading to their respective schedules.

"I am starving", Minho says as they join the line.

"I am starving but not for food", II Woo says laughing.

"Dude what about your girlfriend?" Minho asks with a raised eyebrow.

II Woo sighs, "You mean ex, she dumped me for some rich guy".

"Um aren't you the rich guy girls usually dump their boyfriend for?" Minho asks with a smile, a little too amused with the situation.

"Well I did cheat on her as well with this college girl", II Woo confesses, "but who knew she was going to visit my apartment that night, she usually calls first".

Minho shakes her head, "You are such a dog, no wonder Yoona doesn't want me to hang out with you".

A shock expression appears on II Woo's face immediately, "What? really?"

"Calm down she doesn't know that side of you but I am considering cutting your off", Minho says with a laugh as they sit at their tables and wait for their food to come.

"I want to buy some things for the twins tomrrow", II Woo explains after winking at a nearby group of girls that were giggling.

"Haven't you bought enough?" Minho asks, "the number of toys and clothes they have already fit can't hold in their room so we have to be storing some in our closet".

"I can't help it everytime I see them I want to buy something for them", II Woo confesses.

Minho sighs, "So how do you think I feel, I want to give them the world".

"You know Minho you were worried and all but I think so far you have been a really good father to them", II Woo tells them and the two exchange smiles, "on another note what is going on with Suzy, I heard she can't get over you and is still trying to win you back or something".

"That's not true", Minho denys with a sigh, "we haven't exactly been on good talking terms but I think things are okay between us".

"Oh well if you say so then fine, just as long as you don't invite her to the wedding or anything like that", II Woo says before leaning back in his chair, "we don't need two exes there, that will just be asking for trouble".

The conversation pauses as the waiter sets down the food their ordered and another their drinks.  They were starving so of course they had no problem not talking for a while only exchanging sides when necessary.  II Woo has been Minho's best friend from ever since and he was one of the few persons that really knew him and understood him so for him protecting his best friend was everything to him.

"Okay I am going to head in thanks for the ride dude", Minho says before bumping fists with II Woo and exiting the vehicle.

"Wow I thought you would just be ontime but here you are early", his manager says with a smile, "where is II Woo?"

"He has a photoshoot so he went on ahead", Minho explains as he followed behind his manager to his dressing room, "are all the others here?"

"Nah your female lead isn't here yet but you know she is drama queen", his manager replies, "more than likely she will be late as usual and throwing some fit".

Minho laughs, "I can't wait for this drama shoot to be over, the only reason I am not saying anything is because she is good at what she does and the ratings for our drama are through the roof".

"Well that could just be because of you though, I mean this is your first drama since you have left the military", his manager says as they walk into the dressing room and close the door behind them, "but you're right, despite her crappy personality the girl can act".

Minho sits in his chair as his makeup artist walks in, "Okay so four more episodes to shoot and vacation starts", he adds before pulling out his phone to check his messages.  Opening his chat with Yoona he was pleasantly surprised to find a picture of Yoona with both kids cradled in her arms, her smiling up at the camera as their kids slept soundly in her arms.  His smile couldn't be any wider and his manager was amused as well as the makeup artist that was able to see the picture over his shoulder.

"You have such a beautiful family", the makeup comments with a smile snapping him out of his thoughts, "I am a big fan of your wife".

Minho looks at her through the mirrow, "Thank you, look out my wife will be filming a movie this year", he adds with a proud look on his face.

"Wow aren't we a proud husband", his manager says resting a hand on his shoulder.

At that moment the hairdresser assigned to Minho walks in and bows.  All conversation stops and Minho starts reading his lines, all back in the frame of mind for work.

_________________________

"I can't believe you managed to come", Yuri says hugging Yoona.

Yoona smiles before taking a seat around the table, "They are in the capable hands of their grandmother", she explains, "I don't want to be away from them but she insists that I take at least two hours and catch up with my friends".

"Well I am happy that you came!" Sunny says hugging her tightly, "we have missed you, also we have been dying to talk to you more about your wedding".

"I am thinking of having a Christmas wedding, I think it would be really pretty taking pictures in the snow in my white dress", Yoona explains, "plus I want to become Mrs Lee before the year finishes".

"Omg I am so excited, you are the first member that will be getting married", Sunny says.

"And the first member that has given birth", Sooyoung says with a laugh.

"Here I thought Sooyoung would be the first since she already had the man ready and waiting", Hyoyeon says with a smirk.

"He knows I want to focus on my career but .....lately I have thinking that I should really thinking about startung a family", Sooyoung confesses.

"Maybe you should propose I mean who says the man should always be the one to do it", Hyoyeon comments.

Sooyoung thinks before looking up at them with a smile, "I will think about it".

"Okay come on I am starving", Yuri says grabbing the menu before the others did the same.

After ordering their food the conversation continues with a glass of wine for each except for Yoona who settled for a glass of ice tea.

"So you really invited Seunggi?" Hyoyeon asks dumbfounded, "and Minho is okay with that?"

Yoona sighs, "Seunggi and I are on pretty good terms so I figured why not".

"I mean what if he stands up and interrupts the wedding to state the fact that he is still in love with you?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Seunggi knows how much I love Minho so creating such a scene would be utterly futile", Yoona insists, "but I ....do get what your saying".

"And even if you say Minho is okay with it, how would you feel if he invited Suzy?" Hyoyeon asks.

Yoona goes silent looking down at her hands before back up at the girls, "I really didn't think this all through....I am so stupid, Minho must be wondering what I am thinking inviting the man I use to love".

"Okay okay let's stop talking about the heavy stuff", Yuri insists, "there has to be a wedding for people to come to so let's start focusing on that and worry about gorgeous exes after".

"Let's hurry and eat, we made an appoint with a wedding planner so she has prepapred somethings for us to look at", Sunny adds.

Yoona smiles absolutely thankful for having her sisters in her life, "Thank you so much guys, thank you".

"So have the babies said anything?" Yuri asks with an excited expression much to Yoona's amusement.

"All they do is sleep, poop, throw up on occassion, cry and repeat", Yoona informs her with a smile, "that is about it.....one thing I have noticed is that whenever they are in their father's arms they can't stop smiling.....and so can't I".

"Minho must be so fustrated he isn't able to be with you guys", Sooyoung says stiring her coffee.

Yoona nods with a sigh, "Yeah he tells me everyday but he is going to go on vacation soon well more like a little break but then he can change a couple dirty diapers as well", the girls laugh.

"You have been getting help from his mother and that maid you guys hired though right?" Sunny asks.

"Yeah the maid, she has been great and his mother really has been a great help as well", Yoona explains, "but I miss him alot, as soon as we are about to kiss the babies start crying or his mother walks in, we haven't gotten much time alone but then again it should have been expected in this case".

"For the break you guys should squeeze in a romantic dinner or something", Sunny suggests, "I know you don't want to be away from the babies but one night wouldn't hurt, I am sure your mother in law would love to watch her grand kids".

Yoona nods, "I am going to suggest it to Minho and see what he says because when it comes to his break all he can talk about is spending time with the babies".

"He is so cute", Yuri comments looking through pictures of the babies, lingering on one with Minho holding both babies in his arms, "this one was taken the day you guys went home right?" she asks and Yoona nods, "I remember he was so worried about you because you were still pretty weak and you had to be wheeled out to the front".

Yoona smiles, "Yeah deliverying two babies took more of me than I thought it would".

"So what about that movie deal you said you bagged?" Tiffany asks.

"I am suppose to start in the next three months but of course I am hesitating about leaving the babies even though we got a pretty good nanny", Yoona explains, "maybe I won't be so anxious closer to the shooting date or something".

"What is it about unnie?" Seohyun asks.

"I snagged another action movie", Yoona adds with a wink, "however, I am playing the bad girl in this one so watch out for that!"

"What? you will be playing the antongist?" Hyoyeon asks surprised, "I am looking forward to seeing you shed that good girl image".

Yoona shrugs, "Apparently there is suppose to be some twist but I don't know what that is yet", she shrugs, "but we will see I guess".

"Hmm that sounds pretty interesting", Sunny comments picking up her fork to dig into the cake she ordered.

"Seeing you eat that cake makes me want a milk shake or something", Hyoyeon confesses with a frown, "but for this comeback I have been put on a strict diet so none of that".

"That's right you should practice control!" Sunny explains with a laugh.

"So guys", Yoona says grabbing everyone's attention, "who will be the next person to produce another SNSD baby or babies?"

Everyone looks at each other before bursting out into laughters.

"We get enough trouble from the men in our lives and some of us can't even find a man", Hyoyeon says with a sigh, "a baby is the farthest thing from my mind right now.  I am considering just having a baby myself, just let a guy with good genes donate".

"Oh come on, I know your mother, she would never allow such a thing", Sooyoung says laughing.

"Yeah it is the same mother that wanted me to become a teacher like her but that didn't go her way and maybe neither will this", Hyoyeon says with a shrug, "men are way too stressful nowadays".

"I hope you find that guy that will light up your world Hyoyeon unnie", Seohyun says with a wink which made Hyoyeon roll her eyes.