My Precious Ones

My One True Love

"So what exactly is one the agenda for today guys?" Yoona asks.

"Well we don't want to ruin the surprise", Sooyoung tells her from the passenger seat, "we want you to be in awe every step of the way".

Taeyeon nods, "Exactly, just know by the end of it you will be very happy, both you and the babies".

"Fine I will just go along with everything for now", Yoona says with a pout before smiling.

When they got to the restaurant, the staff were inside at the door waiting for them much to Yoona's surprise.  Apparently the girls has booked the whole restaurant for the afternoon so that they would not be interupted.

"Well if you haven't noticed it yet", Taeyeon starts as they all take their seats around the table, "today is international Yoona Day and we are all dedicated to celebrating it".

Yoona laughs, "Well the let's get eating cause I am absolutely starving".

The girls laugh before they each open their individual menus and before they knew it the whole table was covered with talk and laughter.

By the end of the lunch everyone was full and Yoona was glowing.

"So where to next?" Yoona asks leaning forward and looking at everyone with excited eyes.

"Well we know you have been carrying twins which makes things worse for you compared to other women", Yuri explains, "and you always complain about your back and feet so the next stop is some much needed TLC!"

A wide smile takes over Yoona's face before she abruptly got to her feet and grab her bag, "Well what are you guys waiting on let's get going".

____________________________________

"So what is your future wife up to today?" Minho's manager asks with a smirk.

Minho smiles, his eyes still focused on the script, "She will be hanging out with her members today, with them by her side I don't worry as much as I usually do".

"He is just a bit on edge because she is due any day now", Jung II Woo explains, "he is so on edge even I am being affected, it is like she is having my babies the way I feel anxious".

Minho looks up from his script to shoot his best friend a death glare, "I know it is a joke but it makes me want to punch you", he says with a serious expression before a rather plastic smile takes over.

"Wow scary Minho appears once in a blue blue moon", his manager comments in awe as he continues reading the script.

Jung II Woo wipes his forehead with a sigh, "I see scary Minho a lot more that you can imagine", he confesses with a chuckle.

"You guys have been friends since middle school right?" his manager asks.

Jung II Woo nods, "Yeah he was also a ladies' man back then too but then he was far more reserved and didn't date anyone", he explains, "even the school's princess was interested in him, went to confess to him and this one had his nose in a book, walked right pass her without even noticing", the manager laughs, "the girl didn't come to school for couple days, he was dubbed a legend for that".

"She only cared about her looks and being noticed back then", Minho says with a sigh, "plus I did end up apologizing for that and we are good friends now".

"Hmm right, you see her once in a while because she works at MBC right", Jung II Woo says nodding.

"Oh could she be.......", his manager starts but is cut off when they heard the sound of the door open.

"We are ready for your Minho", a stage hand says before leaving and closing the door behind her.

Minho gets to his feet and takes a long draw of his drink before putting it back down on the table.

"II Woo I told Yoona that I would be working but that you would be close by", Minho explains to his friend, "if she can't get me I told her to call you so let me know if she calls please".

II Woo nods, "Yeah bro, don't worry I got you".

Minho nods before taking a deep breath and walking out of the room, his manager following close behind.

As soon as the door closed behind them, II Woo jumped into the sofa that was provided in the room, "Okay, time to catch up on that drama".

______________________________________________

"OMG, that is exactly what I have wanted for a while now", Yoona says walking out of the building with a big smile on her face, "that was so relaxing".

"Wow, we were in there for basically the whole day", Sunny comments, "it's dark now".

"Well at this point let us head to the last location on the list", Taeyeon says helping Yoona into the back of her car.

"Okay let's go!" Yuri exclaims before jumping into the passenger seat.

Pulling up to the venue, Tiffany blindfolds a confused Yoona before they all lead her up to the roof of the building.  To her surprise when they removed the blindfold some of her closest female friends in and outside of the entertainment business shouted surprise, greeting her with smiles and laughter.

"This is what you guys have been planning?" Yoona questions, tears pooling in her hands as she turns to the seven women who were like sisters to her.

"Well your baby shower is overdue you know", Sunny says wiping away the tear that slipped down Yoona's left cheek, "as your best friends we couldn't let the chance slip away from us".

Yoona nods, "Thank you so much guys", she says before they all huddled in for a hug.

"Hey hey we want hugs as well", Yerin says with a laugh, running to the front, handing Yoona a gift, "I hope the babies love these, they are for twins but there is a little difference so that you can tell them apart of course".

"Thank you Yerin", Yoona says with a smile before pulling in the giddy girl for a hug.

For the rest of the evening the girls played games and Yoona opened her gifts, crying, smiling, laughing, the evening and night was filled with so much emotions that made Yoona feel like her heart was going to overflow......she was a really lucky woman.

"I wonder why your husband hasn't called us yet", Tiffany says before taking a of her ice cream.

"He trusts you guys with me so to him he has nothing to worry about", Yoona says with a smile, rubbing her belly.

"He is so gorgeous omg", Yuri says with a sigh, "you are so lucky Yoona".

"It is a romance we really didn't see coming at all", Taeyeon admits, "I mean we knew you guys were friends but the way you talked Minho never sounded romantically interested at all".

Yoona laughs, "He said when he started to feel something for me, he pushed the feeling away because he didn't think I would feel the same and things just got worse when he started dating Suzy", she explained, "he liked her, he liked her so much he decided he would have to forget his feelings for me and focus on her so that things could work".

"But things did not work out at all", Hyoyeon says with a laugh.

"Yeah, they drifted apart, not only because of work but ....the feelings were just the same anymore", Yoona tells them.

"I think that is pretty one sided though", Sooyoung says with a shrug.

"Yeah based on what I have hearing, Suzy isn't exactly happy about the fact that you're carrying his children", Sunny adds, "I hear that she shuts up anyone that mentions you guys around her".

"I don't see her as someone that would have that type of personality though", Seohyun insists, "maybe it is just rumors, someone looking for a good story and wants to stir things",

Sunny nods, "That could also be true because I mean she is a really nice girl and she is always respectful to us when she sees us".

"I hope she finds the love she deserves one day", Yoona says looking up at the stars, stilling rubbing her belly before a sharp pain causes her to tense up, "guys".

Everyone jumps from their seats, hurrying to her side.

"What is wrong?" Seohyun asks holding her hand.

Yoona bites her lip, her face twisted, "It hurts", at that moment the girls see water running down her legs, "I thin my water just broke", she says looking up at them with a smile.

"We have to hurry to the hospital!" Hyoyeon exclaims as they all got to their feet.

While the other girls helped Yoona up and down the stairs with the vehicle, Hyoyeon and Seohyun stayed back to make sure the gifts were packed into their car.

"We will meet you guys there after we are finished here", Hyoyeon says before turning back to help Seohyun to pack up.

"I am trying to call Minho but he is not picking up", Taeyeon says ending.

Yoona breathes out, "He is probably still filming, here take my phone", she says reaching into her coat pocket and taking out her iphone, "call II Woo he is suppose to be with him, Minho told me to call him if I can't get through to him.

Taeyeon nods before taking it. 

_____________________________________

"Wow nothing to watch on this tv", II Woo says with a sigh before turning off the tv, "good thing I took that walk around though", he says taking out his phone, "crap, it died", he says before hurrying to the charger Minho left in the wall and plugging it in, "after a couple seconds the screen lights up and it comes on.  To his surprise he notices ten missed calls and three messages.

The missed calls were from Yoona, "Crap crap", he blurts out as he hurried to check his messages, 'oppa, this is Taeyeon, Yoona is in labour! we are heading to Seoul National University Hospital! tell Minho and meet us there!', "crap crap crap I can't believe my phone was off", II Woo says grabbing his jacket before running out of the room.

Sprinting down the hall, II Woo makes a turn at a door that led him into the studio space that the variety show Minho was filming for was shooting. They were filming when he came to a stop beside the camera man panting. Minho was smiling and laughing with the host before making eye contact with II Woo who tried his best to show just how urgent the situation was. Worried Minho stands to his feet much to the host, his manager and th film crew's confusion.

"Bro, Yoona is in labour", II Woo blurts out much to everyone's surprise, Minho's eyes widen before he started sprinting towards the exit, II Woo and his manager following close behind.

He was desparate, desparate to get to her side as fast as possible and everyone could see it on his face as he sprint pass them. 

"Get in I will drive", his manager says sliding into the driver's seat, "you are not in the right mind to be driving right now".

"She is at Seoul National University Hosital", II Woo says closing the van door behind him, the manager speeding off as soon as it was close.

"Can you please drive faster", Minho says fidgeting in his seat.

"I can't go any faster, if I do we might crash or something", his manager tells him before making a quick right.

"I am sorry I am just freaking out, I hope we make it in time", Minho says before running his hands through his hair, "I should have been there when her water broke dammit".

"Come on Minho you have to work and Yoona wanted to see her friends", II Woo insisted, "I mean come on, no one knew her water would break today of all days".

Minho sighs, "I know but god I am so worried right now".

"It will be okay, we are almost there", his manager tells him.

As soon as the van stopped infront of the hospital both Minho and II Woo jumped out, his manager shouting to both that he was going to park the vehicle before joining them. II Woo and Minho not caring about being seen ran through the hospital lobby and straight to the front desk where Minho found he had to say nothing but was immediately told where Yoona is and personally escorted by a concerned nurse to her.

When they go to the floor that she was on, Minho say every member except Taeyeon waiting outside.

"Minho finally you are here", Sunny says as they all run up to him.

"Where is she?" Minho asks out of breath.

"She is in there, Taeyeon unnie is in there with her, the Doctor went in about five minutes ago", Tiffany explained.

"Mr Lee, she just started pushing and is asking for you", the nurse informed him.

"Go, we will be waiting for you guys out here", II Woo tells him before he runs into the room, Taeyeon walking out two minutes later.

Thirty Minutes Later....

"I hope everything will be alright", Seohyun says before taking a sip of her coffee and sitting beside a jittery Sooyoung.

"It will be okay, Yoona is a strong woman", Taeyeon says resting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Walking out with a smile on his face Minho nods at them. 

"Both of them are beautiful and healthy", Minho whispers, tears pooling in his eyes, "she was amazing, even the doctor was in awe".

"Omg we want to see them!" Hyoyeon exclaims as all the girls start wiping tears from their eyes.

"Me too, I want to hold them", Sunny adds.

"Soon, the doctor is checking them all out now just to make sure everything is okay and then I can carry you guys in to see her", Minho tells them before walking back into the room to find Yoona holding both babies, smiling down at them as the doctor and nurses dealt with her.

"Minho they are....wow", Yoona says smiling up at him before he leaned down to kiss her on the forehead and then her lips, "we should hurry and decide on names, I can't wait for them to meet everyone", she adds smiling down at them, "do you want to hold them?"

"Of course...I do", Minho says his voice cracking a bit much to Yoona's amusement.

"Looks like they are going to have you wrapped around their little finger", Yoona says as the nurse assisted them. Taking the girl from Yoona and placing her into Minho's arms.

"She is so tiny", he says laughing, "she looks so precious.....my little girl", he adds using his index finger to touch her cheek, "as beautiful as a flow.....Hwa-young", Minho looks down at Yoona with a smile and with tears in her eyes she nods in agreement.

"Hwa-young.....daddies' little girl", Yoona says before looking down at the little boy in her arms, "and you my precious son, you will be as talented and handsome as your father.....Ha Joon".

"Hwa-young and Ha Joon, perfect", Minho says looking down at his son with love filled eyes, "he is going to be a ladies man for sure", he jokes causing Yoona to laugh.

After a while their friends were allowed into the room to see Yoona and the babies. Everyone was smiling as they looked down at the babies, each waiting patiently for their turn to hold the baby.

"They are so precious Yoona", Sunny comments looking down at Ha Joon in Seohyun's arms.

"We have already named them", Minho announces with a smile, "Ha Joon and Hwa-young".

"Wow those are really nice names", Yuri comments clapping.

"Hwa-young aunty Sunny is going to spoil you", she admits laughing.

"So when are you going to get the chance to go home?" Yuri asks taking a seat in the bed next to Yoona who was no holding Hwa-young.

"Hmm because of my blood pressure they want to keep me here for one more day", Yoona explains, "so the day after tomorrow".

"We will get everything at home ready for the twins don't worry about it okay", Taeyeon tells her resting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "you just focus on these two twins and getting out of this hospital".

Yoona nods, "Thanks guys I really appreciate it".

After getting a signal from his manager, Yonoa watched as Minho walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"He left during filming didn't he?" Yoona asks II Woo who hesitated at first before answering.

He nods, "Yeah he was mid shoot but I think they were finishing up though".

"I don't want there to be a problem or something, I think you should go back with him", Yoona says sitting up.

"Oh come on Yoona, his twins were just born, there is no other place he would want to be right now", II Woo insisted, "I don't think anything could make him leave right now".

At that moment Minho walked in, closing the door behind him before making his way over to Yoona's bed.

"Everything okay?" Yoona asks looking at him.

"Nah if you're worried about my work then relax", Minho tells her, "I talked everything over with my manager who explained to them, so I will continue shooting tomorrow".

"Okay then", she says before taking his hand and kissing it gently on the back.

"I think we should get going now", Tiffany says getting to her feet, everyone nodding in agreement.

"I will walk you guys out", Minho says before turning to Yoona and kissing her on the forehead, "I will be right back".

Once they were all in the hallway Minho quietly shut the door behind him. 

"Okay so we have a little problem", Minho says turning to them, "articles about Yoona giving birth are everywhere".

"Wait what? how did they find out?" Hyoyeon asks confused.

"We didn't exactly come in calm Hyoyeon", Sooyoung says with a sigh, "and there was a lot of persons in the lobby".

"Yeah people taking pictures and videos are highly likely", Taeyeon agrees.

"And then Minho was frantic running in", II Woo adds, "we basically gave them the material needed to write those articles", he says with a laugh.

"Nothing we can really do about it now though", Tiffany says with a shrug, "so what if they know, all we have to do is just make sure Yoona leaves out some back entrance at a time when barely anyone is here".

"Or we could ask the nurses and doctors to help spread a rumor that she has already left so that the reporters I am now seeing at the front will disppear", Yuri says with a sigh as they all come to a stop at the balcony, looking down at the reporters, "so many.....this is worse than I thought".

"Well the ultimate power couple with amazing genes just had twins so of course they would be fighting for a glimpse at them", Sooyoung adds as they head towards the elevator.

"What about us though? Are we going to walk through all that?" Hyoyeon asks.

Taeyeon shrugs, "We have nothing to hide, let's just pass them quickly and not say a word".

They all parted ways and Minho returned to the room to find Yoona and the babies asleep beside her. It was prefect....he got everything he could have possibly wanted and more. A beautiful wife, precious children, an amazing career and supportive friends and family.....what more could he ask for.