The Secret is Out

My One True Love

It has been four months since Yoona told Minho she was six weeks pregnant with their baby. Luckily for her she had a small belly so she was still able to make guest appearances on shows without her secret coming out, however, something she couldn’t hide was the morning sickness she kept getting.

“So when are you guys going to have your wedding”, Leeteuk asks before taking a sip of his coffee.

Yoona sighs, “Ideally it would have nice to have it before I got pregnant so I could look nice in my wedding dress but I am going to wait until after the baby is born”, she explains, “plus Minho has been very busy since he came back, movie deals, drama deals, he has been filming a lot of ads as well”.

“That’s what you get for being the significant other of such a famous celebrity”, Leeteuk says laughing.

Yoona shrugs, “I am not exactly your average either”, she says with a wink, “I mean right now I am being called for gigs but…..I can’t exactly hide this”, she adds resting her hand on her belly, “I can’t wait to see my bundle of joy”.

“Oh right, do you know whether or not you are having a boy or a girl?” One asks resting his hand on the belly.

Yoona shakes her head, “No, actually I’ve been wondering if I should just wait and be surprised or if I should have one of those gender reveal parties”.

“I think the party would be a nice idea, you guys, close family and friends”, Leeteuk suggests, “now that would have to be kept entirely underwraps”.

Onew shakes his head, “Yeah only the persons that already know at this point should come, I mean to add more persons to the pot would probably cause it to boil over”.

Yoona laughs, “Ahh noted, you guys are right”.

“So what do you want to have, a boy or a girl?” Leeteuk asks leaning back in his chair.

“Hmmm well Minho wants a boy and so do I actually but he thinks I want a girl”, Yoona confesses, “but I will let him continue thinking otherwise, it is fun especially since he thinks what I want is probably what is going to happen".

Onew leans back and laugh, "It's  funny how things worked out, because a couple of years ago I thought Seunggi was going to be ur forever".

"I think a lot of people thought that", Yoona agrees with a nod, "but it is easy to assume things when you were from the outside looking in", she explains, "Seunggi and I....we got along very well and we had alot of things in common but, how can I explain it....it never felt like that cinderella romance everyone labelled it as. We loved  each other sure but it felt more like sibling love and the fact that after while we started to see less and less of each other didn't exactly make it any better".

Leeteuk rests a reassuring hand on Yoona's, "I understand what you're saying, you're different with Minho than you were with Seunggi, I can see it in your eyes, smile and body language, everytime you guys are in a room both of you look like you want to tear each other's clothes off", he adds causing Onew to start laughing much to a blushing Yoona.

Yoona gets to her feet, "I think I am going to head back to my dad's place".

"Wait, I thought you said you guys were going to live together?" Onew asks getting up from his seat to help her with her coat.

"We decided against it for now, well I did", Yoona explains, "like I said Minho has been very busy so essentially I'd me home alot by myself and I am afraid reporters will see me coming from his department as well, so for now this is safer", Yoona chuckles remembering their argument on the topic, "he wanted me to move in so badly but after some convincing he decided it was a good idea especially since my dad would be there with me most times".

"So he comes to see you every now and then?" Leeteuk asks as they all walk out of the cafe.

"Yeah and we still manage to go on little dates here and there but we are careful with what places we go to", Yoona explains walking towards her car, "anyway, my dad is also helping me to set up the baby's room, I have been ordering stuff online and deciding on the colours I want in there, of course at someone point I will have to go to Minho's house though because that is not a topic open for dicussion", says with a giggle, "I also have an appointment scheduled for next week so we can find out the of the baby".

"Wow you have alot to do good thing there is a fair amount of time left", Leeteuk says shutting her car door after Yoona climbs in, "call us when you get home".

Yoona nods before waving good bye and pulling out of the parking lot.

_______________________________

"Stay there I am coming to pick you up and take you to the appointment", Minho says before taking a sip of his coffee, gesturing to his manager to hurry with something.

"You are busy with a photoshoot Minho, I don't want to interrupt your work", Yoona insists putting her Ipad into her bag, "my dad has no problem taking me and I'll wait till you come over later to open the envelop".

Minho sighs, "Please Yoona, I haven't been able to make the last two check ups, I don't want to miss the most important one".

".......fine but just let my father drop me and you meet me there", she insists, "so now you have more time to finish up your shoot".

Minho sighs, "You're certainly a stubborn one, but fine, I will meet you there".

Yoona smiles, "I love you".

"I love you too babe", Minho responds before both hang up.

"Are you ready Yoona?" her father asks popping his head into her room.

"Yeah I am ready, just came up to grab my Ipad and a jacket big enough to hide my biggest secret at the moment", Yoona says with a smile before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

At the hospital, Yoona headed straight to her doctor that greeted her with a big smile.  The number of persons that attended to her was kept to a minimal, the less persons that knew the better.

"Minho just arrived but he is causing quite the stir so the nurse is bringing him over", the Doctor explained with a smile, "it is hard to hide such a big hallyu star".

"Of course it is", Yoona says laughing, "which is why I told him to wear that hat I got him", she says the door to the office opening at the same time.

"I did", Minho says walking in with a sigh, "but this kid came a bit too close and blurted out my name", he explains before bending down to kiss Yoona on the forehead, "I am sorry I am so late".

"Nah you're right on time", Yoona says resting her head on the hand he had rested on her shoulder, "the doctor was just telling me how healthy the baby's heartbeat sounds".

Minho looks up at the doctor in wonder, "Can....can I hear it too?" he asks and the doctor nods.

The moment he heard the baby's strong heartbeat filling the room, tears started to spill down Minho's cheeks, "Wow he ...or she is definitely a strong one".

"Yeah and you're baby boy is definitely a strong one", the doctors says with a smile.

Yoona covers and Minho freezes with his jaw hanging.

"Omg...we are having a boy", Yoona says tears now spilling from her cheeks, "Minho we are having a little boy".

"Wait......", the Doctor says catching Yoona's attention.

"What's wrong?" she asks frantically.

"Well it would seem that this little one was blocking his baby brother", the Doctor confesses in amazement, "you guys are having twins".

"What!?" Yoona exclaims, "twins!? Minho....", before she could say anything else Minho's lips were on hers despite the audience in the room.

He pulls away with tears still streaming down his cheeks and a huge grin on his face, "This might be the happiest moment of my life, because of you Im Yoona".

Yoona wipes away her tears, "I guess we will have to find two names now", she adds chuckling as the nurse wipes the gel off her tummy.

Yoona pulls down her blouse before climbing off the table and into Minho's open arms.

"We are telling them tonight, I am going to let my company know and you should let yours know as well", Minho tells her, "it is not the best method but I will be making a instagram post of the ultrasound to explain".

"Okay, I will let them know", Yoona says nodding.

The two stayed a while longer in the Doctor's office talking with him as well as each other when the Doctor left the room to give them some privacy and Yoona's dad went for coffee.

"Wow, first I thought we were having one baby and now all of a suddenly we are having two", Yoona says laughing in disbelief, "Wow just wow".

"I didn't know I was that good", Minho says laughing patting himself on the shoulder much to Yoona's disgust.

"Oh calm down casanova", she says laughing.

"So where are you going after leaving here?" Yoona asks after getting up from her seat and sitting down in his lap.

Minho wraps one arm around Yoona and rests his other hand on her belly, "I have a script reading today, for that new drama I will be doing".

"I wonder if they will have a problem with the current situation", Yoona says, "I am I hope it doesn't affect ratings or anything like that".

Minho cups Yoona's face and brings it down to rest her forehead on his, "Everything will be fine, don't worry about it, you are carrying our twin boys so you need to rest and not be stressing".

Yoona takes in a deep breath before nodding, "Okay then in that case I will go have some cake with my sister to calm my nerve, but before that I will call my manager and talk to him about the situation".

After parting ways unnoticed, Yoona did what she said she would, she called her manager and told him what was about to happen and he inturn communicated it her company who were behind her 100% then she went for cake.  On the way to the script reading Minho started what he said he would do......he started writing the caption for his instagram post.

Hi guys it has been a while :) I am here because I have something very important to tell you all and I hope you guys will understand.

For the past two years I was not Lee Minho the Hallyu star but I was Lee Minho a regular citizen who just so happened to find love....

Yes I found love and through that love what you see in the picture above was created. 

I don't expect you all to understand me but because of this person I was able to make it through many rough times I faced and in her found a warm space

She understands me more than I could ever expect someone to and she stands beside me no matter what

I'm sorry I have waited this long to tell you guys about this relationship especially since it has developed this far....but this is a love that is here to stay and we will be making it official in matter of months.

Please give us your blessings as we start a new chapter of our lives together. #ImYoona

After Minho's nothing but subtle instagram post the whole of South Korea went into a craze, there were mixed feelings about their relationship but for the most part both their fans were happy for them and an even bigger and stronger fandom was created to support them.

One week later.....

"Wow in one week you guys have become South Korea's ultimate power couple", Yuri says taking a sip of her tea, "everyone is dying for your kids to be born because they already know they will be gorgeous".

Yoona laughs, "I am just happy we don't have to sneak around anymore or worried that someone will find out before we can say anything", she explains, "I am also happy they took it this well".

"Minho's fans love you no doubt about that well most of them", Yuri says thinking about it.

"Also since it is all out in the open Minho wants me to move in with him now", Yoona tells her, "we have started moving my stuff so by tomorrow I will be living with him and we have started buying things for the babies as well, I have so many ideas for their room".

Yuri smiles and rests her hand on Yoona's, "I am so happy for you Yoona, this is what we use to talk about".

Yoona nods, "I hope you find a love like this one day soon Yuri, I hope all my sisters do".

Yuri nods before getting to her feet, "Okay well I came here to look through ideas for your babies' room and also to pig out while watching romance movies so let's get into our pajamas and get this party started!"

Yoona laughs, "When is Taeyeon and Tiffany getting here?"

"They texted like five minutes ago that they were on their way so I am guessing soon".

"Minho is fillming tonight so I doubt he will have any time to text or call me", Yoona says with a pout following Yuri upstairs, "I wouldn't put it pass him though, he has been checking on me a lot, especially after finding out I am carrying two".

"What was his reaction Yoona, you didn't tell me?" Yuri asks laughing.

"He basically froze up but he also shedded tears of joy which brought me to tears as well", Yoona tells her, "for a second I thought he was going to lose it, being overwhelmed by the news but he was overjoyed".

"Wow he .....is perfect", Yuri says with a sigh before falling onto Yoona's bed.

"Yeah I know I am pretty darn lucky", Yoona admits.

"So....how is it going with the godparents thing?" Yuri asks raising an eyebrow, "every idol wants to be the godparents based on what I have heard".

"Yeah Minho's friends have hinted", Yoona confesses, "but as it relates to their godmother....I don't think there is anything wrong with having seven god mothers, don't you think so?"

Yuri smiles before shaking her head, "Nothing at all and I would be happy to be one of those seven", she says before the two hug.