006 [#NP: Illusion]

Rainy Blue

CHAPTER 6


YEAR: 2045
A1M’s song was played and Jihyun started fanchanting. “Calm down princess, you’ll be tired even before we reach our destination.” Jinri’s husband chuckled seeing how hyper his daughter was. “Let her be, she’ll eventually stop later.” Jinri stated. “Oh and do stop by at the florist, I need to buy a flower.” Jinri pointed at the flower shop across. “At your service, my queen.” Her husband gave a ‘salute’ to her and drove to the flower shop.

 

YEAR: 2017 [OCTOBER] [SCHOOL: ENDED] [PLACE: SEOUL]
: Jinri-ah..your dad and I, divorced.
2017 had been a rough year for Jinri. With her brother getting accused from ual harassment, to anti-fans trying to kick her brother from SHINee. She had been patience upon hearing people talking down about her brother. Her brother keeping a low profile at that moment but never fail to be cheerful everytime they talked in phone. She knew how hard it must have been to her brother and how can she even tell him about the divorce news? Just, how can she? 


She was disappointed at herself that she couldn’t handle the problem. She thought she could, but she failed in the end. It was the end for their parent, and what’s next? She thought of letting their parents being that way and to just live her life the way she wanted, until,
: Will you go Japan with omma? 

 

[DECEMBER] [SCHOOL: OFF] [PLACE: SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL]
Jinri’s mother went to Seoul to meet Jinri, running away from Jinri’s father, they decided to live at a friend of Jinri’s mother. Not letting Jinri to be in contact with anyone, her mother took her phone away from her, just so that Jinri’s father wont take Jinri away from her mother. She didn’t even got the chance to say goodbye to her beloved brother Jinki and they lost contact for 2 months. 


14/12/17, it was her brother’s birthday. But with no phone allowed in the house, Jinri was devastated that she couldn’t wish her brother a happy birthday. Okay, it was the end for their parents, but that doesn’t mean it’s the end for the sibling too right? 
It was almost half past 11 at night, being the rebellious Jinri, she took the chance of no one being around to run to the nearby telephone box. Jinri couldn’t care less about the weather and just let herself being wet by the rain. She arrived at the telephone box.


‘Hey oppa, happy birthday!’ “No, that’s too obvious that I’m hiding things from him.
‘I’m with mom, happy birthday!’ “Starting with excuse? Bad idea.”


She was talking to herself as she entered the phone number. A thought came across her mind and she stopped entering the phone number. Why did she even bother to explain? Her brother knows nothing about this. “Is it really over?” She asked herself. “No more a complete family?” She closed her eyes and cried. “I’m tired.” She cried even more.