005 [#NP: Timepiece]

Rainy Blue

CHAPTER 5


YEAR: 2045
Jihyun went down from the car and went into the toilet, leaving Jinri and her husband in the car. “Are you okay?” Her husband asked. Jinri turned to face her husband and took a deep breath before smiling and nodded. “It just that, it had been a long time since I saw him.” Jinri stated. “You’ll be fine.” Her husband comforted her and smiled. “I’ll be.” Jinri nodded.

 

YEAR: 2016 [DECEMBER] [SCHOOL: OFF] [PLACE: JEJU]
“No, please, please, don’t!” Jinri cried as she closed both of her eyes. “P-please, don’t hit omma!” Jinri cried out even harder. “I-I HAD ENOUGH!” Her dad shouted, stomped off and went out from the house. Jinri opened her swollen eyes and went to hug her mother. 


Helped her mother to the room as she entered her own room. She sat down on her bed as Jinki called her. She picked it up after hesitating. “Hello little sis!” Jinki said cheerfully. Jinri tears began to drop, “Little sis? Baby girl?” Jinki asked. Jinri took a deep breath, “Hi oppa.” 


Trying to sound cheerful, she gave excuses of having flu to Jinki. ‘Just how can I tell him about this.’ Jinri tears began to drop even more. “Okay little sis! Have fun in jeju with mom and dad!’ and Jinki hung up the phone. Jinri only letting her tears fall, sat on the bed with both hands covering her face. The day Jinki asked their parents condition was the day where things began to worse. Her dad starting to hit her mom, her mom called her at night crying, things just got even worse. Jinri decided to keep it to herself as she knew that her brother was already under a lot of pressure due to his comebacks and tours, not wanting to pressure him more, she kept everything to herself. 


Her phone rang again and she picked it up, sobbing.
: Jinri-ah? Are you okay? Do you want me to fly to Jeju?
Jinri chuckled as she wiped her tears.
: Silly boy, there’s no need to do that okay.
The guy relieved as he heard her chuckling.
: Glad you’ve calm down. Don’t worry, everything will be just fine. 
Jinri smiled.
: You with your words.
: Well, I’m with my words, only to Lee Jinri.
: Ew, cringe, but I like it.
: My pleasure, princess.