003 [#NP: Sign]

Rainy Blue

CHAPTER 3


YEAR: 2045
“SM..ENTERTAINMENT…SHINEE?! A1M’s SUNBAES?!” Jihyun shouted. “Yes Jihyun, yes, SM entertainment, A1M’s sunbaes.” Her father chuckled seeing the reaction his daughter gave. “WOAH I HAVE AN UNCLE FROM SM ENTERTAINMENT, MORE OVER, AN IDOL UNCLE!” Jihyun facepalmed herself. “Brace yourself Park Jihyun, you’re going to meet your long lost uncle.” Jihyun’s mother, Jinri, stated as she smiled at Jihyun. “Ommaaa, you must be popular in school having Onew- wait no, having Onew Uncle as your brother.” Jihyun asked as she poked her mother’s arm. “It was quite a bizarre back then but then it got quiet down after months.” Jinri explained to her daughter. “And you know what? Your mom only had two friends, which is me and Yoomi’s father.” Jihyun’s father laughed as he recalled the memories of his wife and him in high school. “Hey hey, I had my reason back then okayyy.” Jinri laughed together as her husband nodded while laughing.

 

YEAR: 2016 [JANUARY] [SCHOOL: ENDED] [PLACE: SEOUL]
“Surprise!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINRI!” Jinri was startled at the sight of his brother and s with a cake as she entered the house. The six of them settled down in the kitchen as Kibum, stage name Key, went to cook a meal for the six of them, helped by Minho, the tallest guy in SHINee. “I didn’t know you guys are coming.” Jinri chuckled as she helped Taemin, the maknae of SHINee settling down the dining table. With Jinki and Jonghyun taking out side dishes from the refrigerator that was made by Jinki and Jinri’s parents. “We waited for an hour and a half, you know that babygirl?” Jinki stated, pretended to sulk. Jinri turned to Jinki’s direction and laughed awkwardly, “Heh, I went out with Jihoon and Woojin. Kind of celebrated my birthday with them.” Jinri nodded. 


Being the mom of the group, Kibum called out the rest as one by one of them took a seat. The table was filled with side dishes that came from the refrigerator, with Kibum’s beef stew and Minho’s pajeon (Korean omelette). Amazed by the set up, they shouted “Jalmokgetseumnida! (I’ll eat well!)” and started to eat. The dining table was filled with Minho’s critism towards Kibum’s stew, Taemin’s chuckling sounds watching his hyungs, Jonghyun’s closing Jinri’s ears as Kibum and Minho started to debate, and Jinki eating peacefully, used to the way s interact with one another.

That just how they get along with one another, with the nags from Kibum, the perfectionist Minho who always critic, Jonghyun the gentleman being hot-tempered but control himself to protect his love ones, Maknae Taemin who watches his hyungs and learning things from them and of course, Jinki the one who’s always quiet but keep an eye on s. Jinri got use seeing them that way, ever since Jinki was accepted to be a trainee in SM Entertainment with the rest of SHINee members, they spent a lot of time with Jinri back then, and as time passed by, they got even closer with one another and it was as if Jinri gained another 4 older brothers.


Just as they finished eating, Taemin went to the living room and took 5 different type of presents. “Tadaaaa, from us, to our beloved dongsaeng!” He shoved everything to Jinri. “Awws, thank youuuu.” Going from Taemin who sat beside her to Jonghyun, to Minho, to Kibum and lastly to Jinki, hugged each one of them. “Aigoo, I can’t believe you’re 18 now. It was just like yesterday you asked a lollipop from me.” Jonghyun patted Jinri’s head as she giggled. “I know right, don’t grow too fast Jinri-ah.” Minho joked. “Well, 18 or not, she’s forever my baby girl.” Jinki smiled widely. 


It was almost 1 in the morning that the others went back to their dorm except for Jinki who decided to stay for the night. The Lee-Blings [Lee-Siblings] settled infront of the television with Jinri sat at the one person chair while Jinki sat at the couch. Both with foods, watching their favourite tv show, Running Man. The living room was filled with their laughter until Jinri’s rang. Instead of picking it, she only stared at it. Jinki who felt weird turned to face Jinri. “Not taking it?” Jinki asked. Not giving any respond, Jinri only blinked as her phone rang again. Jinki who felt anxious got up and took Jinri’s phone. “It’s Woojin, one of the ‘Park’ guy, why aren’t you taking it?” Jinki asked, getting suspicious with his sister reaction.