001 [#NP: Shine On You]

Rainy Blue

CHAPTER 1


YEAR: 2045
“IDOLnews here to bring you 9 charming boys from the home of hallyu star, SM Entertainment! We give you….”


“A1M!!!!!!!!” Shaking their precious A1M’s lightstick, two girls sat by the television, screaming as their precious idols came out to give their greeting.
“Oh my goshhhhh, KYU IS SO CUTE. LOOK AT THAT EYESMILE.” One of the girl facepalmed herself as a guy named Kyu was zoomed in. Wearing a ‘Once A1MLESS, Always A1MLESS’ written white t-shirt and hairbun, a long jean and a pinkish headband, she’s called Jihyun.


“OKAY, I ADMIT KYU IS CUTE BUT LEEHYUN IS CUTER!!” Same as Jihyun, wearing a ‘Once A1MLESS, Always A1MLESS’ written t-shirt, but in a black coloured t-shirt. A let down hair with a butterfly hairclip, shorts and not to forget the heart shaped necklace. She’s Yoomi.


As the two of them were fangirling, Jihyun’s mother stood beside them as a smile plastered on her face at the sight of two girls who’s so into their idol. “Okay girls, time’s up!” Jihyun and Yoomi shrugged both of them stood up and gave one another a big hug before Yoomi left the house. 
“Jihyun-ah, go and wash yourself. We’re eating out today.” Hearing them eating out, Jihyun got excited as she ran upstairs. 


“Do I really need to dress up?” Jihyun, the 13 years old girl complaint as her mother prepared a mint colour dress for her to wear. “And, what’s with the matching colour?” Jihyun pointed at her parents then to the dress. “We’re meeting someone special today Jihyun-ah.” Her mother patted Jihyun’s head. “Someone special?” Jihyun tilted her head.
“Someone that’s very special to me, my mvp.” Her mother smiled.

 

YEAR: 2015 [SCHOOL: ON] [PLACE: SEOUL]
“Hurry up JINRI!! You’re gonna be late to school at this pace!” said Jinri’s beloved brother.
“I STILL HAVE AN HOUR OPPA.” shouted Jinri.
“The ribbon must be facing infront.” And he continued.
“I KNOW OPPA.” Jinri nodded.
“Your skirt shouldn’t be too short, so pull it down a bit.” And yeah, said him again.
“Okay okayyyyy.” Jinri did what he told her.
“Once you reach the school, go to-”
“Go to the left side of the school’s gate, walk straight until I reach a big old tree, turn left and walk ahead until the small pond is on my left side, turn right and I’ll be able to find the teacher’s office.” Jinri nodded proudly as she patted her brother’s arm. As her brother was about to point out something, Jinri took a deep breath and said it quickly, “And don’t forget to tell the principal that Lee Jinki send his regards to him.” 


“Oppa, I’ll be doing just fineeee. The one who you should be worried of is yourself. You should stay at home as for today, what’s with agreeing to shoot music video with the scene of you sitting.” Jinri shook her head in disbelief as she eyed her brother’s left wounded leg. Jinki chuckled and gave his sister a big hug. “My little sister is finally in her first year of high school. Three more years and you’ll be out from high school, and finally turning 20. Aigoo, my baby is growing up.” Perks of having a brother with 10 years gap.


Giving her brother another big hug, Jinri went out from the house and walked to her school. She plugged her earphone into her ears as she listened to a sentimental type of songs. ‘My baby is growing up’, The words made her smile as she thought of it while walking. She had a loving brother who’s in an idol group, SHINee, who loved her, cherished her very much. Her mother once told her that Jinki had been lonely ever since their father always travel overseas, and as their mother always came home late. Plus, accompanied with strangers, whom their parents paid to look after him, but never played with Jinki which made Jinki felt their company was useless. Being only 3 months old in her mother’s tummy, Jinki was excited as he heard the news. Ever since Jinri was born, Jinki had always been there, witnessing his little sister growing up.