004 [#NP: Under The Starlight]

Rainy Blue

CHAPTER 4


YEAR: 2045
The car was filled with Jihyun’s laughter. “And you know Jihyun-ah, your father went ‘you’re so pretty when you smile’ with his drunk voice, I cringed to be honest.” Jinri laughed along with her daughter. Jihyun’s father tried to stop his wife and his daughter but end up laughing with them. “Yahhh, you said you’ll never mention about this again back then when we started dating.” Jihyun’s father stated as he pretended to sulk. “All I mention was how drunk you were when you confessed to me okayyyy.” Jinri chuckled. “I did not mention about you calling me at 1 in the morning and confes-” “YAHHH.” Jinri and her daughter laughed even more at the sight of their beloved dad/husband’s reaction towards the past.

 

YEAR: 2016 [MAY] [SCHOOL: ENDED] [PLACE: SEOUL]
“I can’t believe that finally I’m able to attend SHINee World Concert! Thank you for the ticket Jinjin!” Jinri shouted excitedly as she went into the bus with Jinwoo, a shawol that she met from online years ago. “And I cant believe I’m in the same bus with Onew’s little sister who unexpectedly never went to SHINee World Concert.” Jinwoo facepalmed himself as he was speechless, like, does that even make sense of how can the little sister of Onew never attend any of his brother’s group a.k.a SHINee’s concert. “If you’re that thankful of me, why don’t you help me to go to the backstage and let me meet the five of them.” Jinwoo stated but only earning a glare from Jinri. 


Jinri and Jinwoo met through a music app called ‘Smule Sing’. Having the same taste of music, they both kind of clicked even through the message section in Smule Sing, and later on them who eventually talked about life and Jinwoo found out about Jinri being the little sister of Onew. Moved to kakao, they became close friend. They even agreed to speak informal with one another despite the 3 years gap. Both of them entered the stadium and walked to the section near the stage. With shawols recognized Jinri and even gave her hot pack. “Lucky.” Jinwoo rolled his eyes, getting a hit from Jinri. 


The concert started and Jinri shouted at the sight of 5 members who she last met on January. Getting hyped up at the line up songs, Jinri cheered loudly until the end. As they finished singing the second last song, each one of them walked slowly to the front. With Jinki as the leader took water bottles and passed it to s. ‘Indeed, my oppa.’ Jinri smiled. “So how was it shawols??” Jonghyun asked as shawols responded ‘AWESOME!’ in sync. As Jonghyun was giving his last comment about the concert, Jinri’s eyes only focused at Jinki, his brother. Kibum was next to tell shawols how they worked hard to put their work in the concert and Taemin giving the concert a name, Minho being randomly weird with Kibum nagging at Minho to stop and lastly it was Jinki’s turn, he started with giving a short brief about their last song.

“….we will be singing that song next! Oh and lastly! It’s my sister’s first SHINee concert! She should be somewhere here.” Jinki laughed as a shawol shouted ‘SHE’S HERE!’. “She promised the five of us that she will only attend our concert with her own money and finally, after 10 years, she’s finally here!” Jinki stated that made shawols shouted ‘AWWWSSSS!!!!’ Jinri chuckled as her brother jumping around on the stage saying how happy he was that his little sis finally able to attend their concert. 


The concert ended, Jinri went backstage without Jinwoo and went directly to the waiting room of SHINee. “JINRI!” Taemin ran towards JInri and both of them hugged, with Minho walked to them to join the hug. “Hey hey, let me hug her too.” Jonghyun shoved Minho and Taemin as he hugged Jinri and patted her head. Kibum went to hug Jinri too after Jonghyun. “Is it my turn already?” Jinki folded his arms that made everyone chuckled. Jinki walked up to Jinri and hugged her. “How was it?” Jinri gave a thumbs up and Jinki smiled widely. The others went out from the room to give Jinki and Jinri a time together, leaving only the two of them in the room. 
“I’m a proud dongsaeng heh.” Jinri chuckled.

Jinri showed Jinki pictures of shawols tagging Jinri in Instagram and telling him about how kind shawols are to her. Not to forget that she even bragged how everyone recognize her. “It was so fun!” Jinri said, amazed with the stages earlier. “Anyway, how’s mom and dad?” Jinki asked. With the sudden mention of their parents, Jinri’s smile disappeared. “Little sis?” Jinki titled his head. “Hmm?” Jinri blinked. “They’re, fine.” Jinri said, slightly smiling. ‘Everything will be fine, so oppa doesn’t need to know.’ Jinri thought to herself.