9. Competition

What's life ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9. Competition

Third person POV

*ring*ring*ring*

A golden bell above the white door rings as someone just open the door in the middle of this bright day. Like usual the restaurant isn’t really crowded by costumer, only some could be seen enjoying the food here to fulfil their empty stomach.

With a heart full with anxiousness and worries chaeyoung finally step into the restaurant. Wearing an almost all black from head to toe but perfectly portraying her girl crush image which Mina personally pick for her yesterday.

 

 

*flashback to yesterday night – Chaeyoung POV*

“Now get up.” Mina suddenly stands up and reaches her hands to mine.

We were talking about so many things we have hide all along to each other, while resting our body on my precious bed.

“Why so sudden?” honestly I am really lazy to do anything right now. My body is glued to the bed, not wanting to do any activity.

“We will choose the perfect clothes for you to meet your nayeon unnie tomorrow. Come on.” she ends it with a cute pout.

I chuckle cause now after we both have already confess our true feelings towards each other, mina is getting clingier and whiny to me. I like it actually, but sometimes it is harder for me to do anything the opposites of her will.

How can you deny anything she said when she said it with an extremely cute face and whine like that?

 

“Can we just choose it tomorrow? You will stay for the night, we can wake up earlier to cho…”

I loose count on how many time has mina stopped my words with a kiss tonight, like what she did right now. She suddenly lower her body just to crash her lips to mine. I was shocked even though I enjoy the kiss, but little did I know her hand is crawling slowly encircling my waist.

I don’t know she has such a sneaky hand like that.

In no time she wraps it around my waist and hold it tight. With our lips still moving in sync, mina pull me away from my dear bed and make me stand on my feet easily. Damn this girl is really just become my biggest weakness.

We pull away due to the lack of air. Mina was smirking while looking at me, “All of this happens just because I love you too much, you know that?” I said since I know what is going on inside mina’s head.

“Or maybe you just too weak to lose by a kiss.” She sticks her tongue out before running from me.

“What mina? No I am not. Arrgghhh…” I lose to her again, I sigh but I can’t hide my shy smile from my face. Well actually what mina said was true, but only by a half, cause I’m not just weak for a kiss, but for a kiss from someone I love.

Yes, her kisses are my weakness, well her whole existence is my weakness.

 

 

“Okay now, try this, chaeng.”

Mina handed me a black leather jacket and a black crop top. She also throws a skinny black jeans to me, which I immediately try. She said she wants to dress me as girl crush as she can for tomorrow.

Mina said there some times when we were having a ‘best friend day out’ back then, when she need to hold her squeal every time I pick her up with some girl crush style clothes.

“You were really cool that time, I almost giving up from hiding my feelings that time you know?’

I don’t really remember which clothes is it but it would be a lie if I’m not feeling proud of it.

“Really? I was that cool huh?”

“Yup, but I don’t think crop top and a leather jacket is an okay for tomorrow outfit.”

“Why?” I asked while mina is still running her hand through my cupboard, looking through all the clothes that I have.

“You look too y with that, I don’t want that unnie has a sight of a y chaeng, y chaeng is just for me to enjoy.”

What did she just say? I am totally blushing like an idiot right now. I touch my cheek to check how hot is it, and yeah I don’t need to tell you how hot is it right? You would know the answer anyway.

 

Mina keep giving me some sweater for me to try, different colours and styles. Until her eyes were glued to a black one with a tiger print on the back side. “This suits you well, try this”

She throws the sweater to me and right after I wear it, “Here after a long thought, this one suits the sweater the most.” She handed me the first skinny black jean to me again.

I wear it and I looked at the mirror, not to be arrogant but I do look good with this, HE HE HE.

“Perfect!”, she claps her hands approving the clothes I wear. “But wait…” she stops her claps and slightly run to my bedroom door. Turns out she is now looking through my caps collection that I hang at the back of my bedroom door.

“This would make you look even cooler. Here wear this.” She throws the hat to me, then I directly use the cap. It is white with a black swan patched on it, mina gave it to me for my birthday a couple years ago. “Black swan will be a reminder for her, that you are in a possession by a black swan.” She said wittedly.

I giggles after her cute act; she looks like she will make an important announcement to the world that I am hers. “Okay okay, I’ll wear that with pride then.” I said which turns her determined eye into a pleased one accompanied with a wide smile.

*end of flashback*

 

Third person POV

With a heart full with anxiousness and worries chaeyoung finally step into the restaurant. Wearing an almost black clothes from head to toe but perfectly portraying her girl crush image which Mina personally pick for her yesterday.

Mina at her back following her also stepping into the restaurant. A red simple dress chaeyoung bought her attached perfectly to her slender body. Of course chaeyoung is the one who make mina uses the dress, and also the not so high heels completing mina’s lovely fashion for today.

Chaeyoung hurriedly catch mina’s hand, interviewing their fingers and hold it tight while they walk to find the seat which is already occupied by someone they are meeting today for a lunch together. Chaeyoung lead the way because she already has a hunch which seat will it be, and chaeng is right.

There she is, sitting on the light brown table near the window. Chaeyoung still remember all those memories she and her ex used to have on that table. Chaeyoung remember how she always ask her to take a selfie together there because the beautiful sunlight that piercing through the window will always make their selfie even better.

But now, all of those memories are just memories, because she is going to make another and even better memories with the right person for now on.

Yes, she is going to fill her life with the best memories with the girl whose hand is held by her right now.

 

“Is it her chaeng?” mina asked when she accidentally saw a girl back with a long dark red hair hanging while looking around the restaurant.

Actually mina was being mesmerized by the atmosphere this restaurant has. All those vintage light bulbs hanging on top all of the ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter