3. Overloaded

What's life ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One.
We have only one brain.

Two.
We have only two hands.

Three.
We have not only three matters in our life to care about, but maybe there are  more than a dozen things to take care with only one brain and two hands we have.

It doesn't make sense if we think about it, but somehow we always get through the day with these kind of situation. We always finish everything with or without a smile on our face.

Mostly people always left behind the smile for an overloaded brain.

Well actually, this overloaded brain cases only caused by a single motive. A motive that rise up to the surface caused by a question where people can never anwered it. That question is :

"What is your priority ?"

______________________________________

04 November 2018

"See... I told you."

"I hate it that i actually agree with you for this one chaeng." she sigh.

Plestered smile decorated my face immediately right after she said that. I told her that red would fit her, and the black not to short leather skirt perfectly match the red.

"I know you hate attention, and as long as i learn design red always used to seek attention, but sometimes you worth the attention you know."

"Really ? I'm shy chaeng"

Her voice sounds so weak, and low. If i didn't read i wouldn't know know what she was talking about. She always has this bad habbit, other than being to ambitious. She is shy and rather rank herself in the lower rank for anything other than education.

"It just a family gathering mina. No need to be shy. They are your ing family for god sake." I add on a giggle after saying. It sounds a little harsh, but sometimes she need to snap out of herself. Like i don't get why she needs to be shy with her family. Family is supposed to be the people who accept you no matter what.

"Chill can you ? Yes i ing know this is just a family gathering, but shy doesn't know places nor time. It just stick on with me." 

Her tone rising a little bit, she is upset again. Damn this pretty lady just can't see how pretty she is. I'm a little bit frustated right now, but if i gave up then everything will gone worst.

"I'm sorry mina. I just want it to tell you that you are really good in the outfit, and stop saying that you are not pretty, cause you are pretty."

I said it. I said she is pretty. Finally i said it.

I'm shooked myself for saying those sentences, and so do mina. We went silent after that. 

She raise her face and look at me. I was going to say something but thank god mina say something first.

"Am i pretty, chaeng ?" 

I breath out, and before answering her question, i tuck that annoying strain of hair that she kept to cover her pretty face to her ear.

"At least for me yeah. You are pretty. I never doubt that." with a full confidence i said it, then we back with the dead silence.

One.

Two.

Thre.

Aarrghhh i can't help with this silence, it is killing me, and i'm sure it's killing her to.

"Just ing buy that red shirt and the skirt mina. Okay ?"

She nod twice and get back to the dressing room and change back to her casual clothes.

"So $35 in total."

"Here." i quickly paid. She looked at me with her eyes widen wider than i have ever seen.

"This is the change. Thank you for shopping."

"Thank you too." i took the paper bag, and grab her hand, drag her out from the storm

"What in the world were you thinking ?" she yelled.

"I choose the clothes, and i satisfied with it. Suddenly i just want to buy this for you. No more question nor complain. Okay ?"

"What ?"

"I said no more question. And you just asked me a question 2 seconds after i said not to. Now you owe an icecream." i smirked.

"I can't believe you really."

"Me too. Now let's go buy me an icecream."

The ice cream store was not so crowded, we are the only costumer right now actually. Thank god for that, so i can enjoy our time more peacefully after the warzone at the clothes store.

"Strawberry and Chocolate please." she ordered.

I waited next to her while looking at my phone. Checking the pict i took of her with the clothes i bought for her 

"Stop starring at my photos."

"I am not. I'm selecting some that i will delete." i joked.

"What ? Whatever chaeng." she giggle.

"I'll send some of the good pict to you later okay." i said then back focusing my eyes to my phone.

While looking at the photos, i just realized it that i actually took a lot of photos of mina back in the store. Almost 80 photos of her.

"Here is the ice cream."

Mina took the ice cream and we walk to the table near the windows. Our favourite spot.

"I've send the picts."

"How can i not know that, the notification keep ringing chaeng, it must be you."

"The photos are my masterpieces, please look at it and appreciate it." i said while taking the first bite of my strawberry ice cream.

She then look at the photos, and i saw a tiny smile shaped shyly on her face. Did she found herself pretty ?

"How is it ?"

"The photos are good right ?"

"I am right, right ?"

"You are pretty in those clothes."

"Well actually you are pretty no matter what and how."

Yes those sentences are all mine. Mina  didn't say a words in between. Her eyes are glued to her phone.

"Mina respond please." with my heart beating fast waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter