Chapter 6

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Soo please let's talk." 

,,Leave." Kyungsoo reply trying to sound as friendly as he could because SooYun was looking at him.

,,Soo." 

,,Please come in Mr.Byun." Baekhyun turned finding Jongin behind him smiling.

,,No he's busy he needs to......"

,,Daddy please, let oppa stay a little more." SooYun said fast holding Baekhyun's hand tight.

,,Please." Jongin pushed Baekhyun inside ignoring Kyungsoo's glaring eyes.

,,Come oppa let me show you my room." SooYun pulled Baekhyun's hand happily.

 

 

,,What are you doing Jongin?!" Kyungsoo groaned after Baekhyun was out of his sight.

,,It's his right Soo, you're running for too long, think about her." Jongin came to Kyungsoo wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

,,N-no, he lost that right Jongin, p-please tell him to leave, make him leave." Kyungsoo hid his face in Jongin's chest closing his eyes.

,,He didn't do anything Soo, it wasn't his fault, I promised to keep you safe and love you, and you know how much I care and love you two but he needa to know." Jongin run his arms over Kyungsoo's back trying to make the shorter feel better.

,,He still loves you." 

,,I k-know." Kyungsoo reply sobbing hearing SooYun laugh with Baekhyun inside her room.

,,Just breath okay? I love you Soo but I think he loves you more." Jongin whispering letting out a sigh hugging the shorter tighter to his chest.

 

 

 

,,Oppa look at this doll! Her name is Gigi." SooYun showed Baekhyun her favorite doll feeling so proud.

,,What a beautiful doll sweetie, but let me tell you a secret, come here." SooYun came to Baekhyun sitting on his lap.

Baekhyun got closer to her ear whispering.

,,You are more beautiful sweetie." SooYun's cheeks turnes red looking up at the older.

,,Really oppa?" Baekhyun nodded fast smiling at the sweet girl.

,,Thank you oppa." SooYun kissed his cheek giggling happy.

,,Sorry you two but do you wanna come with me to buy some ice cream SooYun?" Jongin walked inside her room making the two look at him.

,,Sure appa, here oppa, take good care of my doll." SooYun jumped down her bed taking Jongin's hand.

,,Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked fast seeing the two getting ready to leave.

,,To buy ice cream daddy, I will buy one for you and oppa!" SooYun said fast grinning at her daddy.

,,Jongin don't please." Kyungsoo pleaded not wanting to be left alone with Baekhyun.

,,Just talk okay?" Jongin came to Kyungsoo kissing his forehead.

,,Let's go SooYun!" SooYun jumped up and down happily leaving with Jongin. 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath walking inside the kitchen, he needs to ignore Baekhyun, it was better for them all, but especially for him.

,,Soo." Kyungsoo body turned stiff hearing Baekhyun's sweet voice. He close his eyes making himself busy.

,,Just tell me why, I will leave I promise, I think I have the right to know no?" Baekhyun got closer to Kyungsoo having the urge to hug him, he just wants to hug him so tight.

,,P-please Baekhyun don't ask me, I had my own reasons back then, it's over for us, I'm married and happy." Kyungsoo said fast trying to finish the soup he started.

,,Did you even loved me Soo? I was just a guy in your life that you threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter