Chapter 11

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Oppa!!!" Baekhyun turned around getting a tight hug in return.

,,SooYun?" Baekhyun hugged the girl tight, was Kyungsoo around as well? 

,,Mr.Byun." Baekhyun made a bow to Jongin holding SooYun's hand.

,,Go in class sweetheart, I bet you miss your friends." 

,,I do appa! I love you." SooYun hugged Jongin running to her friends.

,,Did Kyungsoo changed his mind?" 

,,You can say that but it's more complicated, he ... he run away again." Baekhyun got confused hearing Jongin.

,,Again? What do you mean by that?" Jongin close his eyes trying to look calm but he just took the hardest decision of his life.

,,Let's talk after school, if you're free of course." 

,,Yes but it's okay to talk in front of SooYun?" 

,,I know a place where they have a play ground, she can play and we can talk." Baekhyun nodded walking inside his class. 

He was curious to know what's inside Kyungsoo's head. He can see that the shorter was having a hard time and all thanks to him, to his stupid family. He hurt the only person he really loved and he can't forgive himself for that. 

Baekhyun smiled seeing his baby girl sitting in her desk again. He has so much to tell her, to hug her and tell her that he's her daddy, to love her and pamper her, he missed so much from her life, he wanted to be there when she was just a baby, to help Kyungsoo with her, he missed her birthdays but that won't happen again.

The class went fast for Baekhyun, having SooYun back was making time fly faster. 

,,Come SooYun, we will meet your appa."

,,Okay oppa." SooYun hold Baekhyun's hand both walking to his car.

 

 

,,I miss my daddy." SooYun said looking out the window.

,,I know you do dear and I promise that I will bring your daddy back and never let him leave okay?" SooYun just nodded still looking out the window. Baekhyun's heart thightened seeing the girl so upset for something he did. He was to blame for everything and he hates himself for that, he will make things right.

 

 

 

,,She's a good girl and I love her like my own, I won't change anything and I want you to know that Mr. Byun." Jongin smiled looking tho SooYun's direction.

,,Please call me Baekhyun and I know, she loves you after all you raised her, you gave up on everything to raise my baby, thank you." Baekhyun made a bow with his head, he turned his head smiling seeing SooYun playing on her own.

,,But she is yours Baekhyun, and how much I wanted to make Kyungsoo mine, belive me I did try because Kyungsoo is beautiful in and out, he is everything that I wanted but he never stop loving you. I hated you for years, I still kinda do but I promise to myself that I will always make Kyungsoo happy and the only person that can make him happy is you." Baekhyun wiped that stupid tear fast trying to be strong.

,,I think that you deserve him more than I do." Baekhyun laugh to himself thinking how hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter