Chapter 2

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Wake up princess,it's morning and you need to get dressed." The girl opened her big eyes seeing the man before her.

,,D-daddy so sleepy." SooYun rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand pouting at her daddy.

,,Well you wanted to stay up longer,I've told you it's not a good dea,now up,breakfast is ready." She pounted more gotting off her bed still holding her doll tight to her chest.

,,Let's wash now." SooYun walked to the bathroom sitting up on her special chair turning on the cold water.

,,Here." Her daddy placed the brown bear ears over her head to hold her hair back as she washed her face.

,,Can you wash alone? Daddy needs to change as well." 

,,Sure daddy." The man left her alone in the bathroom washing her small teeth and face. After she was done using the toilet on her own she walked back to her room changing with her yellow uniform. School started for two weeks and she loves every moment of it,she made so many friends and her teacher was so nice with them and her,he can always make her laugh from nothing.

,,Daddy.'' The man turned to face the girl that pouted at him.

,,Yes angel?" 

,,I can't tie my bow." She hide her hands behind her back moving from side to side acting cute.

,,Let me see then." The man sat down before her tying the red bow that was around her neck.

,,All done angel,now go eat breakfast and I will tie you hair after what do you say?" 

,,Sure daddy,thank you." She run to the kitchen sitting down eating happy.

,,Okay should I bind your hair?" 

,,Yes daddy."

,,One or two?" She took a moment to think and she asked for two. Her daddy nodded combing her hair slowly not to hurt her.

,,Okay baby all done,daddy will take his jacket and we can leave." She nodded finshing her last spoon of cereals.

,,Let's go." Her daddy helped her to put on her shoes and jacket.

,,Oh daddy I didn't kiss Rose's cheek,wait!" She run back to her room kissing the dolls cheek.

,,Be a good girl!" Her daddy chuckled seeing how cute she was.

,,Ready?" She nodded letting her daddy to carry her down to his car.

 

 

She sat in the back seat looking outside the window from her special chair.

,,Daddy can I ask you something?" The man nodded his head.

,,Sure baby anyhing."

,,When is papa coming back? I miss him." Her voice turned sad,she always turns sad when she talks about her papa.

,,Soon baby don't worry,he promised you that he will buy a new doll for you when he comes back." The man tried to bring back her sweet and cute smile but for nothing.

,,I don't want a new doll daddy,I just want to my papa back,he said that he will come back last week and he didn't. He promise me that he will read to me and he didn't."  The man stopped the car in front of her school turning back at her.

,,He will angel don't worry. You know that papa has work to do and when he's done he will come back,what do you say if we eat some ice cream when I come to pick you up later?" 

,,Papa will get angry on you." She said starting to smile a little hearing about ice cream.

,,He won't know if you don't tell him no?" 

,,Okay!" She finally smiled taking her goodbye running inside the school.

 

 

 

Baekhyun parked his car when he saw SooYun getting off as well. He sat next to his car waiting to see if the driver was Kyungsoo but it wasn't he was a good looking guy. So maybe he just thinks too much again.

Baekhyun let out a sigh walking inside the school hating himself for still thinking about Kyungsoo. Last night he had a strange dream about the younger again. He hates those dreams because he wakes up the next morning and he can't touch him anymore. It's so hard to want to kiss someone or just hug him or touch his skin and for nothing. It's so hard to fight the desire and pain inside his heart but what else can he do? He still hopes that one d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter