Chapter 5

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Soo let's go out!" Kyungsoo chlucked hearing his boyfriend whine so cutely at him.

,,I really need to finish this paiting idiot, we can have fun later." Kyungsoo tilted his head at his own paiting, he was just with the sheet wrapped around his waist. 

,,Then why don't we have some fun here?" Kyungsoo jumped when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist and sweet lips over his neck.

,,Baek stop! Yah hahahaha stop!" Kyungsoo laugh when Baekhyun tickled his neck with his butterfly kisses.

,,Nope never I will eat you up!" Baekhyun pulled Kyungsoo to their bed figting with each other for domination or Baekhyun lets Kyungsoo think that he's in control.

,,I love you Soo, I love you so much." Kyungsoo's cheeks blushed, Baekhyun's words can still make him blush.

,,I love you more Byun Baekhyun, so much more." 

 

 

,,No!" Kyungsoo woke up panting fast, sweat running down his forehead.

,,Are you okay Soo?" Jongin's voice was worried knowing that Kyungsoo had another nightmare.

,,Y-yes, I need to drink some water." Kyungsoo left the bed stopping before SooYun's bedroom, his baby girl was sleeping so peacefully hugging her new dool.

Tears run down his cheeks thinking about him again, he walked inside the room slowly covering her with the blanket.

,,I love you angel." Kyungsoo kissed her head leaving her room.

 

 

,,Why did you get off the bed?" Kyungasoo asked Jongin that was in the kitchen.

,,I will make you some tea Soo." Jongin turned around putting the water to boil.

,,You should rest Jongin, you always do too much for me, for us." Kyungsoo walked to Jongin wrapping his arms around his waist letting his head rest on his back.

,,Thank you." Jongin smiled patting Kyungsoo's hands slowly.

,,I will do anything for you Soo, I love you." 

,,I know." Kyungsoo close his eyes enjoying Jongin's warm body.

,,When will you tell him?" Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes bitting on his bottom lip.

,,Never."

 

 

 

 

,,Good morning class, sit down and let's start our lesson." Baekhyun got sad seeing that SooYun's desk was still empty, he misses the smartest kid his class, he misses the girl. Kyungsoo was serious when he told him that he won't see the girl again but why? Kyungsoo thinks so low about him that he'll hurt an innocent girl? 

Kyungsoo changed all this years, he was still so damn beautiful, maybe even more beautiful than before but his eyes were so cold. Baekhyun doesn't understand what made Kyungsoo hate him so much? 

Baekhyun finished his class with a heavy heart, he knows that he lost Kyungsoo he just needs to accept that but it was so damn hard to know that Kyungsoo loves someone else, more than he loved him that he got married and had a kid together? Was SooYun adopted? Was she Jongin's kid from a previous marriage? All those questions drive Baekhyun crazy.

 

 

,,Oh Baek." Chanyeol tilted his head finding the shorter at his door.

,,Can I come in?" Baekhyun asked looking down.

,,Sure." Chanyeol moved aside letting the poor guy to walk inside.

 

 

,,So what happened?" Chanyeol placed a cup of coffee on the small table that was in the livingroom.

,,I saw him." Baekhyun said looking at the black coffee with a bitter smile over his lips.

,,Wait you saw Kyungsoo?! When?! Where?! Did you guy talk?!" Chanyeol asked too many questions but Baekhyun knew that his best friend will react the way he did.

,,He is married." Chanyeol didn't know how to react, he was scared to stay something stupid.

,,And he has a kid, a girl named Kim SooYun, my Kyungsoo loves someone else and here I am crying over him after so many years when he doesn't even give a for leaving. Did he ever loved me Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun finally faced the taller tears running down his cheeks.

,,Did he played with me and just run away with that guy?! But he said he loves me! That I was the only one for him then what happened?!" 

,,Oh Baek come here." Chanyeol wrapped his large arms around Baekhyun's petite frame, the shorter was trembling in anger and sadness still not understanding why?

Suho walked inside the house finding the two hugging each other, he threw Chanyeol a questionable look but the taller just shook his head. Suho nodder going to open the wine bottle, Baekhyun looks like he needs something stronger than a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter