Chapter 13

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was under the shower when his phone rang but, he missed the call, all ten actually. Since he had the talk with Kyungsoo he feels much better, he's smiling more and more. Heck he's so happy that he could explode. Ruffind his wet hair Baekhyun dropped on his bed still with a huge grin over his lips.

The bip of his phone indicating that he got a text made Baekhyun finally notice his phone. His heart dropped reading the text. SooYun went missing.

Baekhyun called Kyungsoo fast but he couldn't understand anything because the shorter was a crying mess trying to tell him what happened, he was close in crying as well but he needs to find his daughter, just the thought that she can be hurt makes his blood boil in anger.

,,Calm down Soo I'll find her." Baekhyun ended the call dressing fast. 

 

 

Baekhyun had no idea where to start looking, why did SooYun run in the first place? His heart was beating so fast scared that someone will hurt her. She was a girl walking alone on the street. He really needs to find her but where was she?! 

He looked everywhere for SooYun but she was no where. Baekhyun stopped in his track looking around the park but nothing. He close his eyes trying to clear his mind and come up with an idea. Then it hit him.

 

 

,,Hey." SooYun looked up from her book wiping her tears fast.

,,O-oppa." Baekhyun came closer to the girl with a warm smile over his lips.

,,Can I sit down?" The girl nodded looking down at her hands. Baekhyun sat down feeling so grateful that he found his girl. He was glad that she was at the library, the library was her favorite place to be, SooYun loves reading.

,,Are you mad oppa?" She asked playing with her dress.

,,No sweetie, oppa's not angry but worried for you. Why did you run away?" SooYun didn't answear but her sobs made Baekhyun sad.

,,It's okay sweetie come here." Baekhyun gently took her on his lap letting the girl cry.

,,I d-don't want a-appa to l-leave me." She said voice so broke, it made Baekhyun sad seeing her so upset. Of course she loves Jongin, he was the one raising her until now. She knows that Jongin is her daddy. He was just her teacher nothing more.

,,It's because of me oppa? I did something wrong?" 

,,No of course not sweetie but grown ups have their own reasons to break up, let's go back to your appa and he will explane okay? He's so scared and worried for you SooYun, running away it's wrong, what would happened if someone kidnapped you or hurt you?" SooYun nodded knowing that what she did it's wrong.

,,I'm sorry oppa." Her voice was low but loud enough for Baekhyun to hear her.

,,It's okay sweetie, let's go okay?" SooYun nodded walking with Baekhyun to his car holding his hand so tight.

 

 

,,My baby! Oh my God I was so worried!" Kyungsoo hugged the girl tight to his chest sobbing like a baby. When Baekhyun text him that he found the girl he broke down crying happy tears.

,,I'm sorry appa, I did something stupid." She said hugging her appa back.

,,It's okay angel, you're here now and that's all that matters." Kyungsoo warm smiled kissing her forehead.

,,I better leave now." Baekhyun was ready to leave when Jongin stopped him.

,,No stay, I think the four of us need to talk." Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo that nodded at him to stay.

,,Come sweetie appa needs to tell you something." SooYun let Kyungsoo hold her hand walking to the livingroom followed by Jongin and Baekhyun.

 

,,Okay I think I should apologize to the both of you, you two gave me everything, Thank you for loving me." Kyungsoo said smiling at both Baekhyun and Jongin.

SooYun was confused sitting on Kyungsoo's lap.

,,Baby, I know that you are confused but I think it's time for you to know the truth, I know that you love Jongin and he loves you the same way but he's not your real appa but he'll always be an important person in your life, he'll always be your appa no matter what baby, he loves you." SooYun gazed at Jongin who nodded that everything that Kyungsoo said was true. No matter what he'll always love the girl, real father or not.

,,N-no appa is my appa...."

,,I know that you're confused sweetie but let me tell you a story first. When I was back in collage I fell in love with this cute, funny and adorable person, it was love at first sight for the both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter