Chapter 12

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Are you feeling better baby?" Kyungsoo slowly nodded snuggling to Baekhyun's chest. He hates that Baekhyun was there but he was happy as well, he hates himself for still needing Baekhyun after so many years.

,,You hide here all the time? How come?" 

,,You will think that I'm crazy but all our memories are in this place, in this room." Kyungsoo wiped his tears fast letting his eyes wander around the room, here he and Baekhyun had for the first time. How awkward they were with each other. If he thinks better now, Baekhyun was so adorable trying to make his first time the best but it end up being funny.

,,Soo, why don't you give me another chance? Why don't you give us a second chance? Jongin deserves a chance as well." Hearing about Jongin Kyungsoo got sad again. He made Jongin life a hell, the poor doctor had to put up with his moods and he didn't really gave him something back. He should no?

,,I'm scared Baek, you have no idea how scared I am, I'm scared for SooYun, she deserves the best." 

,,Yes she does, don't you think she deserves to know who her real daddy is? Don't you think that she deserves you next to her all the time not like now?" Kyungsoo sat up on his covering his face as loud sobs filled the room.

,,S-Soo, hey don't cry I'm sorry." Baekhyun pulled Kyungsoo into a tight hug feeling like for making the shorter cry again.

,,I know you still love me Soo, So let's try again please." Baekhyun whispered turning Kyungsoo's head to face him.

,,I love you Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo close his eyes letting Baekhyun kiss his lips. 

,,I love you too." Kyungsoo whispere into the kiss dropping down on his back with the man he loves so much on top of him.

 

 

 

 

,,Daddy I'm hungry." SooYun said pouting a little.

,,What should we eat? Some pizza?" 

,,Oh can we daddy?!" SooYun asked eyes sparkling in joy.

,,Yes I think it's okay if we eat some pizza, go dress now." SooYun rushed inside her room dressing fast with her jeans and a pink blouse.

,,I'm ready daddy." Jongin tied her hair next and together they left. It was around seven pm, perfect for a walk, there was a restaurant close by where they serve pizza as well. 

,,Jongin?" Jongin turned his head smiling when he saw Sehun.

,,What are you doing here?" 

,,Meeting a friend, you?" Sehun stopped before Jongin having the urge to hug the doctor.

,,Having pizza with my daughter." Sehun eyes landed down at the girl that was holding Jongin's hand.

,,Woahh hello there princess, I'm Oh Sehun." Sehun kneeled down being at the same level with the girl, her cheeks changed color when she saw Sehun.

,,Omo she is so adorable." Jongin chuckled at how adorable Sehun was acting around her.

,,Oppa wants to eat pizza with us?" Jongin and Sehun were both surprised about her question.

,,You want me to eat with you two?" SooYun happily nodded. Sehun was that close to let out a girly giggle. That happy he was that he met Jongin.

,,But what about you friend Sehun?" 

,,He's late anyway, and I prefere eating with you guys." 

,,Great let's go oppa!" SooYun hold Sehun's hand and Jongin's hand walking with the two tall men inside the restaurant.

She missed Jongin's blushing cheeks and Sehun's happy grin. Maybe one day they will have a baby of their own, to pamper and love. 

 

 

,,You work with daddy?" SooYun asked bitting on her pizza slice.

,,Yes, even tho your daddy is a better doctor than me, I'm still learning." Jongin's cheeks blushed again taking a small peeks at Sehun.

,,Yes he is, appa told me that daddy is the best, that he saved a lot of lifes, I'm proud of daddy, I hope one day I will save lifes as well." Jongin weakly smiled at her. She still has no idea that she saved Kyungsoo, the only person that needs saved.

,,Well your appa is right, Jongin hyung saved so many people." Sehun notice the way Jongin's eyes saddened so he wants to make him feel better.

,,Hm I was think, you like playing games SooYun?" Sehun said fast getting an idea.

,,Games?" She asked looking so adorable in Sehun's eyes.

,,Yes there is a park near by, we can go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter