Chapter 3

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Wake up muffin, I've made you breakfast." SooYun turned with her back at Kyungsoo wanting to sleep more.

,,Omo my princess is so lazy?! Woah then I guess I will eat all the Ice Cream alone." Hearing about ice cream SooYun woke up fast.

,,I'm up daddy!" Kyungsoo laugh taking his girl up walking to her bathroom. 

,,Do you want appa to help you wash?" 

,,Yes daddy!" Kyungsoo nodded placing the girl on the sink edge washing her face slowly and teeth. He missed taking care of his little princess like this, he was gone for three weeks from her and Jongin but now he can take care of his girl.

,,Morning." Kyungsoo turned finding Jongin there with his bed hair looking both so hot and cute. 

,,What are you guys doing?" 

,,Getting ready for school no princess?" SooYun nodded fast as her daddy finished tying her hair in one ponny tail.

,,Woah you look so beautiful sweetheart, I'll go change and drive her." Jongin was ready to leave back to his room when Kyungsoo stopped him.

,,I'll drive her don't worry, it's your free day so rest, I need to buy something for dinner anyway." 

,,But you just came back yesterday, you must be tired from your trip baby." Kyungsoo looked confused at Jongin.

,,I said I'll drive her so I will so why are we having this conversation?" 

,,You're right I'm sorry Soo." Jongin came to Kyungsoo kissing his forehead.

,,Be careful." Jongin's words and movements made Kyungsoo wonder.

,,I'm ready daddy!" SooYun came back from her room all dressed.

,,Let's go then." Kyungsoo took her hand walking to his car.

 

 

On the way to SooYun's school they played a game that she loves so much, to count the cars that were passing by. SooYun was a smart kid and calm, since she was a baby SooYun was different than other kids but Kyungsoo loves everything about her, she was his last memory of him. Kyungsoo wiped his tears fast, he was an idiot to think about him again. 

,, Daddy?" Kyungsoo turned his head seeing SooYun's worried little face.

,,Yes sweetheart?" 

,,Is daddy going to leave again?" She looked down at her fingers hoping that Kyungsoo won't leave her again.

,,For now no baby, is Jongin appa mean to you?" 

,,No daddy but I just miss you and our time together." Kyungsoo feels bad for letting her alone with Jongin but at times he needs to get away from everything so he will leave for two weeks or more to be alone. 

,,When I'll come after you today what do you say about a big big slice of vanilla cake?" 

,,Okay daddy! I love you." She kiseed Kyungsoo's cheek getting off the car running inside the school gates where Baekhyun was waiting for his students.

,,Good morning oppa." SooYun run hugging Baekhyun's legs tigh.

,,Omo my angle, is your hand okay?" Baekhyun caressed her hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter