Chapter 1

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,I'm home baby!" Baekhyun said when he walked inside their house,he loves to say that when he comes back from college or from his part time job,he loves it because his lover will pop out from the kitchen or from his room smiling with that beautiful smile of him saying Welcome back Baek 

But not on that day,everything was quiet in their apartament.

,,Soo?" Baekhyun took off his shoes walking inside their shared bedroom finding Kyungsoo's last paiting there.

,,Are you home?!" Baekhyun went to the kitchen,living room,bathroom but nothing.

Baekhyun thought that maybe Kyungsoo was out buying something so he went to take a showet and wait.

He was Byun Baekhyun,20 years old,he studies to be a singer one day,his belived boyfriend was Do Kyungsoo art major,he never saw someone pain more beautiful than Kyungsoo. He fall in love with Kyungsoo from the moment he saw him,they were both in the same college. Baekhyun wasn't a shy guy so he just went to Kyungsoo and asked him on a date but of course Kyungsoo turned him down but after two months of getting annoyed by Baekhyun and the same question Kyungsoo finally accepted,since that night when they were on their first date Kyungsoo didn't want to be away from Baekhyun. Kyungsoo never knew that he can be that funny and make him feel so loved so then why wasn't he back home?

Baekhyun tried to call him but his phone was off. When the clock turned midnight Baekhyun started to panic,where was Kyungsoo? Why did he left? His clothes were still there so what happened? Why did Kyungsoo leave him? He did something wrong? But Kyungsoo would always tell him if his jokes were too much or if he did something stupid,was he too clingy? But Kyungsoo loved that about him. Did Kyungsoo fall out of love with him? Why didn't he say something?

 

 

Baekhyun thought about why did Kyungsoo left not even saying goodbye for the last eight years. He can't accept that Kyungsoo left just like that,he did try looking for him but is like Kyungsoo never was born,maybe he was crazy and he just imagined Kyungsoo in his life,maybe he was so depressed that he made an imaginary boyfriend but he wasn't that sick no? 

Baekhyun never loved again all this years,he thought that Kyungsoo will come back to him one day and he will be sad to see him with someone else. He didn't move or moved something in the apartament for the next four years but in the end he moved because the memories made him lose his mind. Baekhyun was sure that he can't love someone else again the way he loved Kyungso,or maybe he just can't get over the fact that Kyungsoo left like that,maybe he just waits for an explication,why? Why did Kyungsoo leave?

 

 

 

That day was raining but it wasn't too cold,so Baekhyun decided to walk to the cofe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter