Chapter 14

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Should I drop SooYun to school today?" Jongin asked walking to the bathroom where Kyungsoo was busy brushing his teeth.

,,No let's go together what do you say?" Jongin nodded wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's waist back hugging him.

None of them talked they just smiled at each other in the mirror until their heard SooYun's sleepy voice calling for them.

,,Let's go." Kyungsoo nodded pulling back from Jongin's embrance.

 

,,Good morning sweetie, let's eat breakfast." Jongin picked the girl up walking inside the kitchen, letting her eat a big bowl of colorful cereals as Kyungsoo dressed.

,,Appa, you will leave?" Jongin put his coffee cup down on the kitchen table sitting down next to the girl.

,,Yes sweetie but that doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore, i love you so much but now daddy and Baek appa will move together because the other baby will come and you all need to live together, do you understand?" SooYun looked confused at Jongin, she still doesn't understand why Jongin can't stay with her.

,,But I want you to stay with us appa." Jongin warm smiled at her trying to find his right words.

,,Appa will come visit with Sehun oppa okay? Now Kyungsoo daddy and me don't love each other anymore, somethimes grown ups meet new people that make their heart beat up faster and that happened with me and daddy, Sehun oppa makes my heart beat faster and Baek appa makes daddy's heart beat faster." 

,,Are you sad appa?"

,,Why should I be sad sweetie?" 

,,Because I have another appa?" Jongin warm smiled at her ready to laugh, why was she so adorable.

,,No sweetie I'm not, I'm happy and you'll be forever my baby girl okay? No matter what." SooYun jumped down her chair rushing to Jongin, to hug him tight.

,,I love you appa, forever and ever." Jongin hold back his tears hugging her tight. Of course he was sad, but happy at the same time, he has Sehun now and after so many years someone loves him the same way he does.

,,Go change now." SooYun nodded rushing to her room.

,,Thank you Jongin, thank you for everything." Jongin turned finding Kyungsoo standing there ready to cry, the pregnant was so emotional.

,,Don't cry on me now Soo." Jongin opened his arms wide waiting for Kyungsoo to hug him and the pregnant did, he hugged Jongin tight.

,,I love you Jongin, and I won't ever be able to thank you enough for what you did for me." Kyungsoo mumbled over his small sobs.

,,Just be happy Soo, come stop crying and eat something, I'll change as well and we really need to leave, like right now." Kyungsoo nodded pulling back from the embrance wiping his tears.

,,My hormones are all over the place this morning it seems." Kyungsoo laugh amusing Jongin.

,,Yes they are but I have the perfect prescripsion for that." Kyungsoo tilted his head confused.

,,Chocolate!!!" Kyungsoo giggled, Jongin knows him so good.

,,I'll accept that." 

,,Me too! I want chocolate as well!" SooYun's happy voice made them both laugh.

,,When you leave school appa will buy you a big big chocolate ice cream what do you say?" 

,,Deal appa!" SooYun giggled running to her appa.

,,Let's go now or Baek will get angry if we're late okay?" SooYun nodded taking both of the mails hands leaving the apartament.

 

 

,,Oppa!!!!!" Baekhyun smiled seeing SooYun running to him.

,,My little muffin!" Baekhyun kneeled down taking the girl into a tight hug.

,,Should I call you appa from now on?" SooYun asked looking up at her appa.

,,Hmm you can call me appa after we leave the school what do you say?" The girl nodded kissing his cheek.

,,Hey." Baekhyun happy smiled seeing Kyungsoo smiling back at him.

,,Hey you, how are you feeling today?" 

,,Good, can you look over SooYun today a little after school? Me and Jongin need to do something together." 

,,Can I know what?" 

,,Secret." Baekhyun pouted hearing that, he hates secrets and the jealousy feeling. Maybe Kyungsoo will change his mind, maybe he'll fall for Jongin now?

,,Can you?" Baekhyun just nodded wanting to kiss Kyungsoo but he was scared. For his surprise the pregnant came closer kissing his cheek.

,,Thank you Baek, be a good girl and listen to appa okay sweetie?" The girl nodded hugging Kyungsoo tight.

,,Bye appa!" She hold Baekhyun's hand both walking inside the school.

 

 

,,Are you ready Soo?" Kyungsoo nodded feeling so nervous. 

,,Don't worry Soo, he will love the surprise." 

,,I know Jongin I'm just nervous and I was thinking to cook tonight and you should invite Sehun as well, I want him there as well when I'll give the news." Jongin looked surprised at Kyungsoo.

,,Really?" 

,,Yes really, why do you look at me like that? Sehun's a part of your life now and he's a part of my life." 

,,Thanks you Soo." Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's hand linking their fingers together.

,,You don't need to thank me Jongin, you did so much to me and I don't know if I can ever repay you back the right way." 

,,It doesn't matter Soo, I did it with an open heart and you don't nedd to pay me back for anything." Kyungsoo knows that but he still feels that he should pay Jongin back in a way or another.

 

 

,,Jongin." Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's hand after the taller parked his car.

,,Yes?" He asked smiling at the pregnant, it doesn't matter how much he wanted for Kyungsoo to love him, to give him a change, he can't really be mad or upset. For the first time in his life he sees Kyungsoo happy and smiling and that is enough for him  Kyungsoo is right, Sehun's now his life, he really cares if not love the taller and he's happy, thinking about Sehun makes him smile.

,,Thank you." Kyungsoo came closer placing a sweet kiss over Jongin's lips taking him by surprise.

,,One last kiss won't hurt no?" Kyungsoo said after he pulled back warm smiling at the taller. 

,,Let's go, we don't want to be late no?" Kyungsoo nodded walking inside the tall bulding hand in hand with Jongin.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was still wondering where was Kyungsoo and Jongin? He can't stop thinking about them, even if he likes it or not Jongin spent more time with Kyungsoo than he did, does it matter that Kyungsoo's pregnant again with his baby? He is still married with Jongin, legally they're a married couple and with a kid, SooYun has Jongin's name no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter