Chapter 4

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was lazily resting on the sofa with a hand under his head, he was ready to doze off when something hit his face making him jump.

,,I hate you!" Jongin was confused at first but seeing Kyungsoo's face he knew.

,,W-why?! Y-you promise me Jongin! You promise!" Kyungsoo dropped down on the floor crying.

,,You idiot." Jongin kneeled down next to Kyungsoo letting the shorter to hug him tight.

,,I've told you not to go Soo, why didn't you listen?" Jongin caressed Kyungsoo's hair slowly feeling sorry for him.

,,W-why h-him Jongin... why?! Why?!" Kyungsoo yelled in anger and pain, his heart was in so much pain seeing Baekhyun again.

,,I don't know but Kyungsoo where is SooYun?!" Kyungsoo froze as his heart went crazy inside his chest. What have he done?

 

 

 

 

,,Oppa is daddy okay?" SooYun hold Baekhyun's hand tight feeling safe next to her teacher.

,,He's okay sweetheart don't worry but you should stay with me tonight? What do you say? We will call your daddy later okay?" Baekhyun smiled at the girl trying so hard to act normal around her, he just saw Kyungsoo after so many years. He wanted to go there and hug him tight but Kyungsoo run away leaving his girl behind, he hates him so much to just run like that?

,,Okay oppa, but can we have cake? Daddy promise me cake." Baekhyun smiled nodding at SooYun.

,,What do you say about ice cream?" 

,,Yes! I want ice cream!" SooYun jump up in happiness holding Baekhyun's hand tight.

,,Ice cream it is!" Baekhyun drived to the next supermarket buying everything the girl wanted. He likes to spend his time with SooYun, she was really funny making jokes and pouting when Baekhyun would .

 

 

,,So here is where I live." SooYun walked inside Baekhyun's apartament looking around with big eyes.

,,Woah oppa really likes video games." She said poiting to the game that was next to his Tv.

,,Yes I like to play, does your daddy lets you play video games?" Baekhyun helped SooYun to take her shoes off and jacket.

,, Yes we all play together in weekends, if I win appa would buy me something." Baekhyun smiled nodding.

,,Let's call your daddy and eat dinner after okay?" SooYun nodded sitting down on the green sofa looking around.

 

 

 

Baekhyun walked inside the kitchen taking out his phone dialing Jongin's phone number. 

,,Yes." The other guy answered the phone after the first ring.

,,I'm SooYun' teacher Baekhyun, she is with me." Baekhyun's voice was trembling and he really wanted to ask if Kyungsoo was okay but he didn't. 

,,I will come to get her, please give me your adress." Jongin said first ready to take his car keys.

,,I think it's better for her to sleep here tonight,I think he needs time." Silence, Jongin took a deep breath acceting. Maybe it was better for Kyungsoo to be alone for that night.

,,Okay sure I will come tomorrow to get her." 

,,Sure good night." Baekhyun ended the phone call with a heavy heart, he wanted to ask why did Kyungsoo run away like that, what did he do to him to act the way he did? Was he that bad as a boyfrined? 

,,Oppa can we eat?" Baekhyun came back to reality hearing her sweet voice.

,,Yes let's cook dinner." Baekhyun had so much fun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter