Chapter 7

Love thy Enemy

“Jonghyun-ah, I’ve got a new promotion at work. I feel really happy"

"I'm proud of you. You've worked really hard for so long. It's about time they took notice of the good work you do"

So that was done. Easier than he'd thought. What Jonghyun didn't know certainly wouldn't hurt him, and it would be best for everyone if he kept it that way. He was due to get the symbol of the organization tattooed on him. Mr. Z was nice enough to allow him to get it tattooed in a more discreet spot, instead of the side of the neck, or chest where the others had done it. Since he always wore shoes, it made the most sense to get it on his ankle. 'YK'. That was it, small enough not to be noticed by even Jonghyun. His senior 'colleagues' had shown him a trick that he could use to cover up his tattoos. It was too simple that Jinki felt stupid for not thinking of it himself. A waterproof concealer followed by setting powder. He had got a large red and gold dragon tattooed on his back, which stood for values and virtues, as well as a snake tattoo on his left bicep that stood for wisdom. It really seemed that the yakuza were not like he'd read. Symbolism was very important in their way of life, and so far, this group hadn't done anything illegal that he'd witnessed or read. 

He spent a week getting trained for his duty and had to spend all of his time with the seniors, giving him almost zero time to even reply to his texts. Luckily, Jonghyun understood this trying time at his office and completely supported him. Jinki definitely had to be super careful from now on, as Jonghyun was pretty sharp. Jinki had lived with a mask on to hide his true nature, and had never let it crack even once. He'd let Jonghyun believe that he was the stronger one in their relationship, which worked well for both of them. Jonghyun would surely freak out if he saw Jinki's ruthless side. 

***************************************************************************

Jonghyun had just finished his 'job' for the day and texted his boyfriend. True, he loved this 'me' time, but he'd been having way too much of it, now that Jinki got promoted, and he really missed Jinki. More than he ever thought he would. Sending a quick text to meet in an hour, Jonghyun spent his time 'freshening up' for his date. He stayed at the office and made full use of the shower. The hot water flowing like a river over his head felt incredible and washed off all of his exhaustion. After wearing his shirt, and concealing the visible tattoos, Jonghyun spritzed himself with Jinki's favorite cologne before heading out. Feeling that familiar thrill along his spine as he saw Jinki walking towards him, Jonghyun quickened his pace and wrapped his man in a bear hug.

"I've missed you a lot, babe"

"So have I. I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to text you often"

"I understand. It was the same for me when I had to undergo training"

Jinki's skin looked almost translucent in the light of the moon, which made him look even more gorgeous than ever. Jonghyun felt his emotions stirring, and felt as if he really couldn't control himself any longer. Noting the expression on Jinki's face, Jonghyun was a hundred percent sure that Jinki was sharing the same emotions as he was. Almost at the same time, the two men launched themselves at each other, holding the other person tight as they kissed frantically. Jonghyun felt himself getting hard, as he felt Jinki's fingers trail from the nape of his neck to his hair. They only stopped when they heard the sound of someone wolf-whistling. Blushing as they disentangled from their tight embrace, Jonghyun grinned as he saw Jinki's shy smile. The smile that he'd fallen in love with, all those years ago.

*************************************************************************

It had been so long since Jinki had felt this way. He was so happy that he felt he may burst any moment. Filled with immense love for Jonghyun, a part of him did wish that their kiss hadn't been interrupted. Panting slightly from the heat of that kiss, Jinki felt glad to see that Jonghyun was panting, as well. It seemed as though neither of them had remembered to breathe, which took him right back to the memory of their first kiss. After just staring at each other for a while, now that the road was clear, the two of them leaped right back at each other. Their kiss was hotter than ever this time, as their tongues were intertwined, and they clutched each other with a frenzy. They jumped apart with a start as they felt something cold and wet hit them. Jinki grinned mischievously as he thought of something.

"Babe, have you ever been kissed in the rain?"

"No, but I've always wanted to"

He didn't need another invitation and laughed in pleasure as they continued what they'd been doing just moments ago. As it rained, Jonghyun's white shirt became transparent, and Jinki could see a skin coloured stain right next to the collar. Pretending as if it was part of his passion, Jinki skillfully undid the first two buttons on Jonghyun's shirt, slipped his hand inside and rubbed his skin. Jonghyun, immersed in passion, didn't notice a thing. As he rubbed lightly, he could see the outline of the letters 'MT' on his chest.