Chapter 4

Way Back Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun tapped his pen against his notebook before deciding to have sip of his wine. He needed something to relax, and focus on his tasks yet not even finishing a bottle of liquor on his own even helped. He was supposed to read on the cases in front of him yet his mind always wandered off to Dahye. It has been bugging him for days on what should he do with Hyunwoo. He could just beat him up since it could be the easiest way to get even, or they could just sue him and learn his lesson. Either way, he'd be doing it for his wife and even his sister who had been cheated on.


Almost everyone in their family already knew what Hyunwoo did and what happened to Dahye, but he has no heart to tell them that he already found her, that she was with him. They wanted to know where she was to know what really happened but he just wanted to protect her from further emotional injuries.
 

"Sehun, dinner is ready." Dahye informed her as they entered their room. His thoughts were interrupted as he saw her at the door with a beaming smile. He wondered how Dahye could easily forget and accept things, something that he cannot just do. It might be hard for him but everytime he sees her smile, it lessened the pain that they're both going through.
 

Sehun didn't move an inch, forcing her to walk closer to him until she was right in front of him. Dahye knew he was listening to her since his eyes were intently looking at her with such passion.
 

"I've thought about your suggestion and I think you're right...I'm just going to resign from the library tomorrow. I'll just find another job where he couldn't find me."
 

"Or you could just work for me. What do you think?"
 

"That's a good idea, but I'll think about it. I need to consider the benefits and pay too, you know."

 

He chuckled before getting her hands and pulling her a lot closer to him. Dahye shrieked when he pulled her by the waist and she ended up sitting on his lap. She was not uncomfortable and instead hated herself for being too comfortable with her position. Sehun rested his head on her shoulder, his hot breath tickling the base of her neck.
 

"Just let me be. Don't push me away." he muttered tightening his grip around her.
 

"I won't." Dahye replied as she shifted her position, slightly facing him for her to able to wrap her arms around his shoulders. She knows he was deprived of the right and love as a husband, and she has no intention to further hurt him. Little by little, she will give back the attention and love he deserved. "Sehun, how did you feel when I said I can't remember you?"
 

Sehun hummed as he thought deeply and looked at her emotionless face. Clipping a few strands of her hair behind her ear, he finally answered with sincerity.
 

"At first, I was furious because I thought you just didn't want to see me nor acknowledge me. Then when I realized you were telling the truth, I was just sad and sorry. It also made me think that I need to be strong for you. Despite all that, I am just happy to have you back."
 

"Did you ever think of giving up finding me?"
 

"No, never. Why do you think I would?"
 

"Because I was missing for almost a year, some people would already assume I died and rotting somewhere..."
 

"Not me. I had a lot of faith in you. I cannot just let you go, and if the worst thing happened, I don't know what I should do. I would be willing to die too, just to be with you again."
 

A drop of tear fell down from his eye and it would be impossible for Dahye to miss that since she was staring right into his eyes. She wiped his tear, cupping his cheek in the process, and smiled hearing how unconditional his love was. With or without the alcohol, he would probably say the same thing, knowing how much of a sweet talker he was.
 

"I love you...so much." Sehun continued before pressing his lips against hers.
 

Being surprised would be an understatement but nonetheless, she loves how he kissed her. He was quite needy but still careful, aggressive but loving, and eager but sweet. She could even still taste the bittersweet wine from his lips and a little more on his tongue yet she ignored all those.
 

"You're very stupid, Dahye." she quietly thought when she found herself kissing him back with the same amount of passion. They may be married but she basically have only been with him for more than a week yet she's being intimate with him already. She can't help but to fall in love with him all over again, not like Sehun did not give her any reason not to.
 

As he pressed their bodies together even more, Dahye let out a soft and needy moan against his lips. He pulled back, lips still barely touching, and scanned her flushed face. She was slightly gasping for air and staring intently at his lips. He didn't even need to assume that she wanted more when she had answered the unasked question by leaning forward and pressing their lips together once again.
 

Sehun grinned while returning the kiss. One hand slid down from her waist, down to her legs, before scooping her up and bringing her to bed. Gently, he put her down, with him hovering and straddling her smaller body. For almost a year, he yearned for his wife to come back and seeing her wanting him made him almost crazy...in a good way.
 

On the other hand, Dahye wasn't letting him go and kept on tugging on his nape or shoulder to keep him close. What she was feeling was just a normal bodily response but her heart was telling her otherwise. Sehun, her husband, was holding and touching her after a very long time...it was more than special.
 

With her hands slowly descending, she tugged on his shirt for him to remove and he did not hesitate to do so. The wife eyed his sculpted body, unconsciously touching the bare skin of his chest and abs, while biting her lower

Please log in to read the full chapter