Chapter 3

Way Back Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Before I become busy tomorrow and lose my internet connection, I'll update this now!! Hahaha.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

May all our wishes and dreams come true this year! Dear 2019, Please be good to us. ^_^

 

 

 

 

"Love, do you really work here? I've been here a lot of times but I never saw you. I think fate has been playing with us."


Sehun incredulously asked when he stopped in front of his favorite library. If he only knew she was working there all the time, he could've stayed there for the whole day and not just leave after he got his needed books.
 

"Well, I don't stay at the front desk. My co-workers at stacking books so I do it instead. Besides, I get to read good books while I'm at it." Dahye showed him her contagious grin. He shook his head while chuckling, and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Sehun, wait..."
 

She held on his arm and her smile earlier was gone. Looking at the direction of her gaze, he didn't see anything in particular but her face showed otherwise.
 

"What is it?"
 

"He's here...I saw him go inside..." she stuttered as she spoke.
 

"We'll go together, okay? Don't be scared, I'm here." He assured her, over and over again, his voice and his sweet words never failed to calm her.
 

All throughout, he was holding her hand and keeping her close to him. He even checked their surroundings, as if he was a body guard, to see if the man that she was talking about was near her.
 

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Sehun greeted a man, who was all too familiar to her, with such excitement. Her eyes grew wide, her breathing hitched, and her mind suddenly did not work properly. Tightening her hold on to him, she tried to hide behind him.
 

"Ah, I-I-I just picked up a book." Hyunwoo told him, glancing at Dahye every now and then.
 

"How are you and noona? She hasn't called me these past few days."
 

"We're doing great. I'd tell her to call you."

 

"By the way, hyung. This is Dahye, my wife, do you remember her? I've finally found her but please don't tell noona yet. I'll let them know when she's ready." Sehun bragged, slithering an arm behind her waist.
 

Hyunwoo wryly smiled at her while she looked away, anywhere but him. He could feel that she was not comfortable anymore and pushing her more would jeopardize his relationship with her and Sehun.
 

"I'm...happy for you. Anyway, I already got what I need and I still have some errands to do so I'd go ahead. See you around." Hyunwoo even showed his book before leaving the scene.
 

Sehun gleefully said goodbye before turning back his attention to Dahye. He realized she was not comfortable and was trying to hide behind him all this time. As she looked up at him, fear was plastered all over her face, and it was even worse than when she was at the car.
 

"What's wrong? Did you remember something?" Sehun asked and she immediately shook her head.
 

"T-That's my boyfriend...ex-boyfriend." Dahye glanced at Hyunwoo who was walking away from them. Sehun's eyebrows furrowed and also looked at the direction of Hyunwoo, wherein the latter just went out of the building. His fists clenched and tried to follow suit but he haven't even taken a step and he was already stopped by his wife. Da

Please log in to read the full chapter