Chapter 14

Way Back Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

As other people say, time flies so fast if you are enjoying. They were right. Although they were able to spend their 'honeymoon', despite still being with their families, it was a time well spent. A week could be long enough but they all felt like it was just a couple of days, wishing it could be longer. No matter how enjoyable everything was, they still have to prepare and face the real world...finally, together.


"Just don't bang my head on the door frame." Dahye pleaded as she finally agreed on being carried by her husband before they enter their home.


"I can't promise." Sehun swiftly scooped her up and entered the room, all the while his wife was giggling happily. She even cheered for him when he was able to fulfill his mission and put her down without any of them stumbling nor getting hurt. "Welcome to our new home!"
 

"Good job, love!" she kissed him on his lips as his prize, tiptoeing to make up for his tall height. Sehun parted his lips, gently nibbling and on her lips. No matter how much he had kissed her, he couldn't still not get enough of her soft lips. It was more than his addiction, something that he would never get tired of. She grinned against his lips but decided to pull back, "Wait, I need a shower..."
 

"No, you don't."
 

Sehun continued where they left off and it didn't take him that long to make her knees give up on her. She grabbed his arms to make her stable even though he was already holding her by her waist, and very close to his body.
 

"You know we only have two days left before your training starts. And during that time, I'd only get to see you once a week. Do you know how hard that is?!" Sehun suddenly whined and pouted. He was this hot stuff just a few seconds but he suddenly turned into a crybaby, which somehow confused his wife.
 

"I only get to see you once a year when you were away. It's just one month, love. Don't be a baby."
 

"Just when I thought we'd be together 24/7..."
 

"Well, there's still time..." she purred.
 

Sehun smirked proudly before lifting her up easily, her lower limbs automatically wrapping around his waist. If he really wanted to, he could always shift into different personalities, and each one of those would still be loved by his wife. Squishing his cheeks, she kissed him, pouring all the love and lust she had for him, as he walked towards their room...tainting the innocence of their new home.


 

 

 

The area was filled with smoke from the grill in front of Dahye. Dining out with her new workmates was a must and a good idea of getting close to them. It was a new experience especially that in the previous months, her life was all about Sehun. It was both a good and bad idea. Good, for she was able a lot of nice people in her dream job, and it's bad, since it made her miss her husband more.
 

"Hey, I know you miss your husband. Stop staring at your phone and eat up." one girl , putting a piece of meat on Dahye's plate. "Your husband might get mad at us if we don't feed you."
 

"Thank you. But he's not like that at all, okay?" Dahye retorted.
 

"Excuse me, is anyone seated here?" a man popped up from her side. A tall man, with a big frame, yet his eyes were like hypnotizing the ladies to fall in love with him. "Is it okay of I join you?"
 

"Hyunwoo?" Dahye recognized the man and greeted him cheerfully. "It's so nice to see you!"
 

"Hey, I happen to eat alone and I saw you here. Is it okay?" he asked and the Dahye's workmates were smitten by the good looking man. He was warmly welcomed and offered food by the ladies as he sat down beside Dahye.
 

"Wait, are you her husband?!" one of them asked and Hyunwoo immediately smiled. Dahye's eyes also widened yet it doubled the size when the man put an arm around her shoulder. She had never really felt awkward with him just until that moment. The way he squeezed her and get too close to her was just uncomfortable.
 

"Yeah, do we look good together?" The whole table gasped and some squealed in delight.
 

"He's just kidding. He's my sister in law's boyfriend." She forced a smile and removed his hands from her.
 

"You could've played along, you know?" Hyunwoo playfully pouted and some ladies blushed at his sudden cuteness. Dahye remembered how Sehun had told her that Hyunwoo has his way with women. His sister was too in love with the man to let go. It was clear to Dahye, it is evident on how her co-workers had already been acting in front of him. Hyunwoo was friendly—very friendly—that none of the women knew that they were already under his spell.
 

"Do you guys want to drink? My treat!" Hyunwoo urged and all of them agreed excitedly.
 

"I didn't know you're also here. Sooyoung unnie didn't tell me." Dahye tried to at least be civil and friendly with him.
 

"I was just assigned at the hospital three days ago. I was just lurking around then I happen to bump into you here."
 

"That's just around our building." Dahye unknowingly muttered and slowly, a smirk appeared on his lips.
 

"Well, I guess I'd be seeing you more often then."


Soon enough, their tables were filled with food and alcohol. It was the weekend and they all have the right to enjoy the night. Even being the newcomer, it wasn't hard for Hyunwoo to get along with her workmates. The man then offered Dahye a drink but she politely declined and let him know that she doesn't drink.
 

"Come on. Just one, please? Your husband won't know." Hyunwoo insisted and moved his seat closer to her. The lesser their space gets, the more uncomfortable she feels. He was even leaning on her and putting his arm around her seat.
 

"With or without his permission, I still don't drink." Dahye told him firmly and slyly moved away from his space and his advances. Hyunwoo shrugged and just downed the alcohol.
 

Despite being uneasy, Dahye still chose to be civil nd not ruin the night for her workmates. They are supposed to have fun but suddenly an intruder decided to have more than he can handle. The hand that was on her seat was now on her shoulder, softly squeezing her and the man also had the audacity to grin at her.
 

"Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom." Dahye told her workmates and immediately ran away from the discomfort. She didn't even care whether they heard her or not, she just wants to get away from him. She needed time for herself, a tim

Please log in to read the full chapter