chapter eight;;

what is love? [discontinued]
foible.
 
 
 

 

Naeun banged the front door harsly, causing the other stared at her in shock. She wasn’t the type to get mad over a thing easily, she wasn’t the type who being harsh. The girl walked to the kitchen in silence, ignoreng her groupmates presence. Even she ignored the angry Bomi with her sudden change of attitude. She put the groceries in the table, leaving the notes which supposed to be her chance to nag over Namjoo (since she was the one who asked her to buy snacks) and else.

 

“Yah, Naeun-ah, what happened to you?”

 

Bomi blurted out, putting down her apron. She folded her arms, trying to stop Naeun in the kitchen to answer her question. “You guys go eat, i-i’m going to stay in my room.” She replied still looking down and not looking straight to the angry Bomi. “Aren’t you said you want to eat bulgogi? And you haven’t eat since this morning.” Chorong said over the leaving room. “No. I’m not hungry anymore, i lost my apetite.”

 

Naeun answered, rushing back to her room.

 

And the girls realized a thing. Naeun was trembling, she was trying to hold her tears in front of them. Chorong sighed. It was her fault, she thought herself. If it wasn’t her who asked her to do the groceries, Naeun won’t be crying. Chorong abruptly stood from her position. Walking over the girl’s room. “Naeun-ah.” She said while her hand opened the door.

 

It was dark inside.

 

And Naeun was there, sat in the edge of her bed with two of her palms covering her face. Chorong heard it, there was a silent sobs echoing in the room. The others followed her, standing behind their Rongmama and look over the girl over her shoulder. “Naeun-ah, is there anything happened?” Yookung asked her. “Come on, Naeun, you can’t be like this all  time time.” Eunji continued.

 

“I-i saw it.”

 

Naeun replied.

 

He was with Jung Soojung.”

 

They stood there in silent. No one even dare to open their mouth, seeing the girl sobbing alone in the room. They knww who ‘he’ that she was refering to. They knew it already, it was should be the secret that Chorong kept—and it was no longer a secret. Chorong walked over the girl, hugging her side while patting her head.

 

“It’s okay. You can cry now, I’m here for you.”

 

And Naeun was crying harder.

 

“Maybe he wasn’t the right guy for you, Naeun. Just forget him for now, okay?”

 

“So, oppa, why’d you suddenly become quiet?”

 

Jung Soojung nudging the stoned guy beside him while taking a spoon-full of her vanilla ice cream. Ever since meeting Naeun in the grocery store, Myungsoo become quieter than before, replying her words with a simple ‘ Yes ’ or ‘Nah’. Soojung sighed, playing her ice cream with the spoon in her hand. “Is it related to her? Son Naeun?” She asked him which only make the Kim let out a deep sigh. 

 

“No, it’s not.”

 

Finally Myungsoo gave up, by replying her question by longer sentece.

 

“Then what?” Soojung furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him in confusion. “It’s nothing.” It was weird to see Myungsoo being this quiet around her. It take a month for her to step in his circle of life, studying his attitude, and else. She knew it, she knew Myungsoo was lying. Myungsoo never been a good liar after all.

 

“It’s okay if you didn’t want to tell me. I won’t ask you anymore.”

 

She replied in instant, enjoying her ice cream once again before turning her head to the guy. “Are we still going to continue the date?” Soojung hissed, earning a nod from him. “Okay, than, promise me a thing.” She beamed, trying to ignore the awkward tense around the two. Myungsoo chuckled at her statement.

 

As Sungyeol said to him, she was nice.

 

Soojung was a cheerful and easy-going girl which make him more confortable around her. Yet, it still can’t change the fact that she was his all he saw. Their accidental meetings today. He was supposed to be happy for meeting her once again after a year, but the fact he wasn’t. Indirectly, he hurted her. He hurted his precious one’s fragile heart.

 

“What do you want me to do, Soojung?”

 

Soojung smiled.

 

“Smile for me, Myungsoo oppa.” 

 
 
not edited chappie. i was too busy and tooooo lazy to edit
i might edit this later when i have some free time.
72O words, and it was another lame chappie.
 
I'm trying to get into Soojung's feel now.
 
AND FYI, THE GUY WILL MAKE HIS APPEARANCE SUPER SOON! KKKK
GUESS IT GUISE!; <3