chapter four;;

what is love? [discontinued]
hurt.
 
 
 

A month had been passed since Naeun become really quite, even quiter than usual.

 

She never really talked unless she need to. Even when kungfu panda talked to her, she stayed quite and nodded. Bomi often tried to ask why she acted this why, before Chorong suddenly change the topic. Something happened, and they know, all of them know. They just didn’t want to hurt her.

 

That day.

 

She came back with Chorong tailing behind her, mumbled something that only the two could hear about. While the other just stayed quite saying how Naeun slapped Chorong’s hand off for her body. She need to be alone, that’s what she said to Chorong before slamming the door. Blame Kim Myungsoo for all of the things happened, Naeun become a real stranger for them now. Never smiled, never talked, and sometimes they didn’t even know that Naeun is in the house.

 

Hayoung just stayed quite, locking her gaze to the two debating figures right in front of her. Another debate this week, it had been thousand times Chorong asked her Naeun to eat, how skinny she was, and else. But Naeun, she only stayed quite before walked away from her unnie. She sighed in frustration, not knowing what to do. She walked to the living room, only to find Naeun gazing lifelessly in the veranda.

 

“Unnie,” she said.

 

Naeun murmured a simple ‘hmm’ before turning her head against the magnae. “What?” She asked her with her monotone voice. “Having a hard time lately?” Hayoung walked beside her, trying to not making Naeun angry and else.

 

“Not really.”

 

Hayoung faked smile, she know she lied.

 

Naeun never looked away when she speak to everyone. “I’ll always here to talk with, okay? We are al worried about you.” Hayoung replied. One thing she realized, Naeun was having problem with Myungsoo. There’s no more midnight call this month. No love letter slipped beside her pillow, no message or a simple ‘hai’ when they accidentally met in Lobby. And never she found Naeun tried to sneak out when Kungfu panda is home.

 

“Thanks, but I’m okay, Hayoung.”

 

“I know you’re not, unnie.”

 

“Did you?”

 

“Unnie you should open up your heart to talk, I’m tired with your sudden change of attitude.”

 

It was their routine to enjoy weekday together with INFINITE since they live in the same building Namjoo already called INFINITE that they might have a busy schedule this week, and it was a lie. They already decided to not meet due to Naeun sudden change. They need to stop having fun while one of the member was not. And Namjoo was in turn to call the others about it, she sighed still trying to make sure Sungjong about their busy schedule while Eunji and Bomi trying to gave her some reason.

 

Chorong decided to stay quite, not even saying anything about the decision. At least she already told Woohyun the truth, that it’s better for them to focus on practice and else. While Hayoung, she still locked herself with Naeun in the room. It had been passed an hours since the two talked. She told Hayoung everything finally. A slight glad sigh comes from Chorong, knowing Naeun finally open up to tell someone about her feeling. Even if it wasn’t her she talked it with, she was okay.

 

She cared her.

 

She won’t let her being depressed too much.

 

***

 

“So that’s what happening between you two?”

 

“…yes.”

 

Naeun simply replied all her question with yes and no, or sometimes she only shook her head. Hayoung gave her a side hug, before patted her unnie softly. She didn’t know what else to do. She know Naeun had a problems with Myungsoo and never she thought it will leads to a break up. “You know, unnie, I think you’re silly to broke him like that.” Hayoung said at the end, before releasing her hug from Naeun.

 

“I know you have a problem with him lately. Like…Woori-unnie.”

 

Hayoung sighed. Worri, the one who Naeun close with, disappointed her. She never ever thought that Woori betrayed her and her feeling. Worri had been crushing on Myungsoo since a long time, and only using her to get a chance forwinning his heart. And Myungsoo? He was just innocent, and stupidly agreeing all her offer. Even when she asked him to outing for a while and deciding to not telling Naeun about this.

 

She found them right in front of her eyes.

 

Woori was a pretty and attractive. Way more mature and lady-like then Naeun. She was hurt, seeing her bestfriend being so clingy and even out for so-called-outing with Myungsoo. It was her very first problem with Myungsoo. Even Myungsoo tried to explain, she never believed on him. Never, she thought he only played with her heart. She didn’t even bother seeing him, told the other members to tell him that she was out, or else.

 

She was stupid, she know it.

 

She and her ego.

 

And there was a time, when she finally listened all his explanation. They wasn’t out for a date, Sungyeol and Sunggyu actually was there with them. And also some Woori’s groupmate, they was just getting some snack while Woori and him was waiting for them. He didn’t tell her for some reason. First, she might hurt if she knew. Second, he need Woori’s help to find a gift for her birthday. Chorong already busy with some practice, that’s why he couldn’t ask for her help. Myungsoo wasn’t blind, he knew Woori like him.

 

Even Woori tried to win his heart, she would never have it. He said she own his heart. She was his all he need.She was the only one he love. And that she was her, Naeun. Naeun was just stupid to understand him. She was the one who hurt him all the time.

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Hayoung said, snapped her from her thought. Naeun already tearing, and ignoring all Hayoun’s question.  “That’s why I hate bring up about Woori unnie.” Hayoung mumbled and patted her back softly.

 

“Stop crying, will you? All you need is talk to him.”


 
 

1,020 words I got a writer block. I don’t even know how to continue this ;~; mian.

Sorry for a lame chapter and long update. I was too much spazzing on their comeback andexopink. Comment anyone? I really need inspiration for the next update seriously.

so here we go, i'm really sorry ;~;  esp. using Woori as a antagonist for this chappie. I can't use Soojung here, and neber since im an ex-myungstal shipper, or even suzy; i ship myungzy, okie? :/ so here i go with woori.

 

mianhaeeeee ;_; just, mian. forgive me D: