chapter two;;

what is love? [discontinued]
memories.
 
 
 

 

“Rong! Over here!”

 

The boy shouted at the girl who just entered the café, both parties waved each other. The girls walked to the boy who took a seat in the corner, hiding from the fangirls and public. If they were caught by paparazzi or fans, Woolim might kill them and won’t let them out again.“Sorry, the practice and a bit late.” Chorong said with a sigh and took the empty seat in front of them. “It’s okay, and anyway—“ The older boy smiled ear-to-ear, before looking at the silent girl who dragged along with Chorong. “Oh, I almost forgot. Woohyun, this is Naeun.” Chorong introduced the girl, while Naeun smiled politely to the boys. “So she’s Naeun who you always talking about? I’m Woohyun anyway, and this guy is Myungsoo.” He slung his arm to Myungsoo who giving him a death-glare.

 

“Nice to meet you two.” Naeun smiled awkwardly, while Chorong started to giggles.

 

The two started talking about this and that, already forget that there was two person with them. Naeun sighed, she was dragged by Chorong, that’s why she didn’t even know what to do. She wasn’t the talkactive and friendly type like Namjoo anyway, too bad Chorong dragged the poor girl here. Myungsoo, on the other side, stole a glance at Naeun who remain in awkward silence like he did, and tried her best to stay calm. The girl looked up, finding that the boy glanced at her and she looked aside quickly.

 

“Should we go now?”

 

Chorong broke the silence between them, receiving a small nods from the three of them.  In a while, Naeun think about leaving the couple and heading back to their dorm. Soon, Woohyun took her place—started to walk with the elder girl, leaving Naeun and Myungsoo behind. She sighed again, being the third parties here? “Looks like they already forgot that we’re with them.” The boy chuckled, finally opening the first conversation between them. “I think so.” She replied coldy, not knowing what to say next. “Well, I just think about leaving the lovebirds and head back to dorm.” He replied, receiving a small nod from the girl.

 

“Maybe we should? They didn’t need us here.”

 

He shrugged and looked at the girl beside him. “They won’t mind us. Let’s just back to dorm then, I’ll send you there. “ Naeun blinked, why would a strange boy who just she met a while ago being so nice to her? “It’s okay, I’ll be fine myself.” She hesitantly replied the boy. “Chorong noona will kill me if something happened to you. Let’s go back then, shall we?” He said while took out his phone and texting Woohyun that the two will leave them. Didn’t have another choice, Naeun nodded and give him a weak smile.

 

There was no more silence between the two, they have a lot things in common. They both addicted of black, loving udon and many things. From Naeun point of view, never she talked so much with other people. Later on, they arrived at APINK’s dorm which not so far from the café. “I guess I’ll see you around?” Myungsoo said, receiving a warm smile from Naeun. “Thanks for accompany.” She bowed politely. “Give me your phone.” Myungsoo said, while Naeun blinked disbelieve and took out her phone. He took her phone and typed his number. “Feel free to text or call, okay?” He said and gave her phone back. Just right when the door slung open, Myungsoo already a few meters from them.

 

“Where’s Chorong unnie?”

 

Namjoo stared at her, before she followed her gaze. “Wait. Isn’t it Kim Myungsoo? He sent you home? Unnie?” Namjoo questioned her unnie confusedly. “Am I Before she realized something and run back to the house. “Big news! Big news! Namjoo’s  corner is back.” She shouted, receiving a glare from Yookyung who still focused on her book. “Myungsoo from Infinite just sent Naeun unnie home!” Naeun calmly entered the house, receiving giggles from the other APINK girls. While Namjoo still pretending that she was a reporter and stated something in her loud voice. “I hear that they exchange their number!”

 

“Kim Namjoo! What did you say?” Naeun finally reacted and tackled the girl.

 

“I-I should tell C-Chorong unnie about this!” Namjoo said between her laugh.

 

***

 

Naeun lied on her back, still playing with her phone.

 

“I hear that someone exchange their number today.”

Chorong who lied in the bed in front of her started to giggles, Namjoo told her what happened right after she reached the dorm. Naeun sent her a glare, and looked back at her phone. “He did give you his number right?” Chorong asked the younger girl hesitantly. Naeun nodded her again, not even looking at her unnie. The older girl turned her body, facing Naeun who completely deep in thought.

 

“Yes, he did.” She simply replied.

 

“Why don’t you sent him a message, Naeunnie?” She giggled.

 

“I don’t know. Why should I do that?”

 

“Well,  you leave me with Woohyun and he sent you home? At least a simple thanks will work?”

 

Naeun shrugged, not knowing what to do. She had been think about a half day, right after Namjoo and Hayoung said she should text him—saying something, at least thanking Myungsoo. She blankly stared her phone, before typing some random words that popped in her mind. Wait, what should I say? the girl mumbled. A simple thanks? She accidentally clicked the send button which make her panicked even more. What did she write? What should she do? What if he said she’s weird?

 

Then her phone peeped, showing one unopened message.

 

It’s nothing, Naeun-ssi. Haven’t slept yet?

 

 

Chorong was still outside, leaning to the veranda. Her phone still hanging on her ear, while the voice over the phone still talking random things which she replied with a small giggles. She realized that it was already late at night, at least eight pm—and Naeun still not here. Naeun promised her that she’ll be back before eight actually, since Kungfu Panda will be here around nine pm. What should she said to Kungfu panda now?

 

“Rong, Still there?”

 

The voice snapped her from the thought.

 

“Oh, sorry. I was thinking.”

 

“What? You thinking about me? I’m over here.”

 

Chorong chuckled, turning her head to look above her. While in the two floor above, the figure making a heart sign and throwing it to her direction. “Stop it, Namgrease.” She joked which only replied with a laugh by the voice over her phone. “And you love this Namgrease anyway.” She remain in silent, didn’t know how to respond his statement. He was right, she liked him. “Come on, Rong. You’re just too shy to express it.”  “Oh yes, whatever, Woohyun.” She said in the end, not knowing what to say.

 

He smiled over the phone.

 

“Okay, now tell me what happened?”

 

“Is Myungsoo home already?”

 

“Rong, you care about Myungsoo now? Oh, I’m jealous.” Woohyun said with a laugh. “Nope, I thought he was with Naeun?” He continued, knowing that Chorong was serious this time. She sighed and checking the time. “It’s already late, Woohyun. Naeun said she’ll be here before eight.” Chorong finally replied monotone. What happened now? Naeun that she knew never forgot her promise, and her phone was off when she call her about two hours ago.

 

“Something wrong, Woohyun. I’ll try to call her, now. And you too, you should rest.”

 

“I see, I’ll tell you when he’s home. Don’t worry they’re okay, I think. Good night, Rong.”

 

“Yes, you too. Good night.”

 

She ended the call, before dialled Naeun number once again. Still, no response. Woohyun called her again, and only need a second for her to answer it. “Rong, you’re right. Something happened between Myungsoo and Naeun. Myungsoo just got home—he was angry, I bet. Sungyeol tried to talk with him now.” Chorong bit her lip, not knowing what to do.

 

Naeun, where are you?

 

Okay long time no update! D: I was tooooo busy with school things and exam and etc. Writer block is coming up too, so yeah, sorry for not updating like forever and lame chapter. Tada, I give you 1,334 words and flash back about their meetings plus extra woorong :’> Hihi. For he one who asked about their relationship, it will be revealed in every chapter, okay? Please wait for it.

 

P.S.: First part here is in flashback, and the second part is back to present time.

 

Lastly, comment and critics are welcome ^~^

and thanks for the subs to guys <3 ILYSM! keke

 

Enjoy!