chapter one;;

what is love? [discontinued]
the broke up.
 
 
 

“So, he wasn’t there yet?”

She let a deep sigh out from her lips, barely nod her head and replied a simple ‘yes’ over her phone. Chorong called her a few minute ago, asking whether she was alright and arrived to the place safely. It wasn’t the first time her best friend called her; maybe twice or third since she out from her sight. Earth to Park Chorong, she wasn’t a little girl anymore. She was already 16 years old and she could take care herself.

“Are you serious?! I’m going to kill him if you caught cold!”

She smiled sheepishly. Here we go, the overprotective Mamarong, she mean Park Chorong.

She knew Chorong will always care about her. Last time, she back alone to dorm and it almost nine p.m. That’s why she always called her, asking her condition, where she was and everything. “I already take a vitamin, unnie. Don’t worry. Anyway, good bye. I’ll wait him now.” She ended her call before Chorong started to speak and burned her ear with her yells.

Naeun slipped her hand inside her coat, tried to get rid of the cold. Her bright eyes looked above, finding their way to enjoying the scene. The white thing started to fall, yet she didn’t even care about the cold. Mighty Naeun; that was she always said to herself. No matter how hurt she was and how hard her day.

She doesn’t even care about the people, stared her with furious looks in their eyes. She was already there for ten minutes, more maybe, yet none came and searched for her. He was late again, Naeun mumbled herself. According to what she remember, it wasn’t her first time to wait it has been hundreds times. Not only being late, but also forgot their anniversary. Their one month anniversary, 300th anniversary, years anniversary; she remembered them all out of her mind.

A white smoke came from her pale lips, at the end, Son Naeun was frizzing. Pity her, right? She had to wait for more then ten minute, she was going to get cold soon as well. What else? Forgot his promise to meet her, no way. That’s why, sometime she wondered how deep was his love for her. She loved him, more then she love herself and more then he realised.

He was her first crush, first love, first Christmas, her everything.

Naeun hesitantly stood, hugging her petite body to prevent the winter breeze blown all over her body. Right when she gasped, the person was standing behind her, panting hard—running before some fangirl caught him again.

“Guess who?” he said, trying to changed his voice deeper while his hand covered her eyes. He was here finally, and Naeun gladly sigh. That gentle voice which she knew even he tried to change it, did he forget that she already knew him for years? His warm hand. And his scent, the cologne that she bought for him as his birthday present.

“Oppa stop acting like a kid. I know it’s you.”

She smiled and removed his hand from her eyes, while the guy trapping her with his arm. It was nice to be in his embrance, she loved how he tried to made her smile after making a mistake. “Why did you always know that it’s me?” He asked her innocently. “I will always recognize you in ease, Kim Myungsoo” said her.

“Sorry, I was late again. Practice was a bit late and Yeol is being a little troublesome today.”

“I understand oppa,”

What else she could say? He was a part of INFINITE; while she was still a trainee. He need more time to practice and doing schedule. Glad that she’ll have their debut with A Pink girls in several month. It will be easier for them to meet like they used to do a few years ago.

Myungsoo released her, interviewing his hand with hers. “You’re pale, Naeun. Are you sick?” He asked her, while the other hand touched her forehead carefully. “…sorry.” She gasped at the end, and shook her head. “I’m okay, just a little bit…frizzing.” She faked a smile at him, without looking at his eyes which still focused on hers.

“Naeun, what’s wrong?”

“W-We..n-need to talk, oppa.”

She let out a deep sigh once again, facing her boyfriend. “Yeah, sure.” He nodded assuring and put his hand on the top of her head. He knew something wasn’t right. “Opa, just listen me this time, will you?” Naeun said with her serious tone, he nodded again. “Let's end this, we...broke up.”

“Wait, what? Why?” Myungsoo said disbelieve. He loved her, and so did she. “Just listen to me first.” She said again. “You, you need more time for your practice and else. And so do I; A Pink will debut soon. We need to go our on way, Myung, at least for a while.”

“No, Naeun. I don’t want a break up.” He said again. “Tell me you’re just kidding.” He continued, reassuring what she was said. “I love you, and I will love you forever. But, we just don’t deserve each other. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time.” She said slowly, bit her lip to prevent herself for crying.

“Naeun…Please.”

“Please tell me you’re kidding, please.”

"Tell me you're not serious."

They remain in silent, he tried to handle his tears. While Naeun, she was already crying, looking down at the white ground. “S-sorry,oppa, I’ve made my decision.” She replied. He could say anything, leaned in to kiss her forehead and hug her. He never think about their broke up. He loved her more than everything. Right now, he regret what he ever done. Forgetting their anniversary, made her wait, and else—how could Chorong react when she knew they broke up.

“I love you, Naeun. Please, stop crying.”

She cried even more, letting her emotion out. “You’ve made your decision, right? I'm sorry i can't make you happy, Naeun.” He said again, her hair carefully. “I’ll miss you.” He said it at the end. Naeun cried again, she didn’t want to hear those words. Those word which made her feeling even worse.

His warm hand lifted her pale face. It wasn’t his first time to see Naeun crying. She ever cried worse than today. His cold hand touched her pale cheeks, fading her warm tears away with his thumb, caressing her cheeks carefully. As if Naeun was a glass that might broke in a second.

“Don’t cry, I’m sorry that I made you cry.”

It’s not your fault, it’s mine at the first place.

“Don’t cry, you deserve someone better than me..”

She shook her head, regretting what she already said and her own decision. What will her life going without him? Did she make a wrong decision? After so far, their relationship going pretty well. She didn’t even bother to look up, let Myungsoo held her cold hand for the last time.

Last time, because of her ego.

“I’ll take you to dorm.”

“No, Chorong unnie will kicked you. I-I will be alright by myself...”


Naeun used to walk alone, ever since Myungsoo’s strict schedule. “Okay if you say so. Take care, okay?” He faked a smile; Naeun knew it. His eyes couldn’t lie, he was hurt. Really hurt with her decision. She tried to handle her tears, pulled him for their last hug and run away. Not even turning back to say a thing to her boyfriend, no, her exboyfriend.

 

Run away from the reality.

Run away from the fact that she was the one who broke his heart.

Run away from the guy that she loved.

 

I’m finally done with first chapter, 1249 words. Woohoo.

Okay, sorry for not updating like forever and grammatical error. Since English isn’t my first language. Anyone willing to be my editor for the grammar? ‘ ‘v I would be really happy if you guy want, interested? PM or wall me okay :3

So, how is the first chappie? I feel bad to made them broke up this way Myungeun is my favourite tough. Huhu TT_TT Next chappie will be Woorong, at least their point of view.

Any comment? I love you guys. SPREAD MY LOVE TO YOU GUYS!