chapter five;;

what is love? [discontinued]
flashback.
 
 
 

Naeun.

 

Son Naeun, to be excact.

 

Those name kept repeating on his mind since their very first meeting in the cafe. She was interesting, and he was somehow interested at her. She wasn’t that quiet type as he thought before, she was just too shy to speak up first. At the end, she was the talkactive one and he was always there to listen all the things she told him about.

“Myungsoo-ssi,” Naeun sweet voice caught his attention.

The guy turned his head to look over her with an ear-to-ear smile. She was watching his, their—to be excact, from the very start. And he didn’t recognize that she was already here for more than fifteen minutes. Naeun awkwardly bowed to the other INFINITE member, before Myungsoo making his way to her with a cheeky smile.

“Sorry, We were busy with the practice, Naeun-ah.”

He said. Before Dongwoo suddenly creeped out with “FOOOODD!” echoing all over the practice room. And that Dino was right, Naeun bring a snack for them, she said Chorong and the other girls make her to give that for the guys. “You don’t have too, okay. Tell Chorong-noona that we’re really thankfull with this.” Myungsoo replied, his hand messing her hair only to try getting her attention from the other guys.

“It’s nothing. Rong-unnie said it’s Woohyun-ssi who asked her to make bibimbap.” She laughed before looking at him as he muttered another thanks silently to her. “It was late already, i’ll walk you home.” He answered as he turned his heels to the door and dragged the girl away with him, leaving the other who was still busy adoring Chorong cooking skill.

“Why don’t you tell me that you’ll come to our practice?”

“Can’t i make a surprise?”

Naeun chuckled, as she walked a few steps faster than him. Myungsoo often give a little surprise for her, not only her but also her groupmate. It was only take a week for him to get closer with the others, they even welcomed him and the other guy to have a weekend together in APINK dorm. He walked closer to her, interlaced their fingers together as he looked at the starry sky.

“How long should we keep this, Naeun-ah?”

“I think they’ll found out about us soon.”

“Chorong noona already figured it out, i think.”

Chorong knew, she did know every single thing about Naeun, not only about her actually, buat also the others. She knew that the two was dating, eventhough both of them still keep their relationship as a secret.

“Then, let’s tell them about us. We can’t keep this as a secret any longer, right?”

Myungsoo grinned, leaned to the girl beside him and skillfully steal a quick peck on her crimson cheek. “Kim Myungsoo!” Naeun hit his arm playfully before he acted like it was a painfull hits. “How many time i told you to not do that in public! Someone might see us, pabo!”

She crossed her arm, walking faster leaving her boyfriend catching and begging her forgiveness behind her. Naeun wasn’t serious though, she loved it—she loved all his sudden act and the way he show how he loved her. And the funny part for her is here, she can’t ever really mad at him whatever he had done.

“You know, i can’t really mad at you.”

“I know you won’t be mad. That’s my Naeun.”

The guy grinned, hugging her from her back with his cheeky smile.

 
 

 

Myungsoo strummed his guitar, playing some single chords to his favorite song. Not his favorite one, it was Naeun favorite song. Everytime he had his guitar with him, she always asked him to play the song for her. And now, those all only a memories. A year have been passed, all the memories between him and her still there inside of him. Becoming a sweet memories that he can’t ever forget.

Maybe she’s right.

He wasn’t a good boyfriend.

He forgot their anniversary. Being busy with all the practice with his group from daylight until night. Having some CF shoot, and else. At least he alreday tried to stand still after all the things happened between them. Naeun suffered a lot in this relationship, that’s why, he decided to let her go. She deserve a better guy, not him who hurt her all the time without his knowing.

Those already become a memories.

And he was turn to be a quieter person.

“I don’t know you can play guitar.”

He turned his head to the voice, familiar voice. And he found his CF mate standing close to him to liten the song he just played. It was Jung Krystal who was just asked him. He shrugged as a reply, not knowing how to answer her question. Myungsoo himself never played in front of people, he only played for her. And now, the other person heard him play.

“Can you play those song again, oppa?”

She asked him before taking the empty seat in front of him. “Yes, why not?” He answered, before turn back his attention to the guitar as the girl listened his play. Krystal was a good friend, a nice person to talk with. “So, is there anyone else whoever hear you play?” She asked him right after his play ended. Myungsoo turned his attention to the girl beside him, stared at her with his blank expression which make the younger frowned. “What? Did I say anything wrong?” She asked him again with a look.

“Yes, and this person loves the song i just played so much.”

“You’re talking like you played this song for someone important for you, Oppa.”

Before he could open his mouth, Krystal already stood. Tugging his shirt, signaling him to move. “Come on, Oppa. The director just called for us to continue the CF.” She said with a bright smile. He put his guitar down, walking to Krystal since they were partner for this shoot.

Someone important.

Yes.

And Naeun was more important than everything for him.

“Ready for your turn, Myungsoo?” Sungyeol flug his arm around him, glancing to the younger girl who was still directing him to the shooting area. Myungsoo shruged, he wasn’t the type to enjoy doing this with the others. “Good luck with your partner then. She’s good.” Sungyeol commented, before leaving him all alone again with Krystal.

 
 
a failed chapter updates. sorry. i have been thinking to this ff continuity for the past month and weeks.
And thanks to some people who inspre me, especially petrichor c; so here you go guys, a short updates
from meh ; u ; i know, t's dissapointing rite?
And i have a little news here, I ADDED TWO, YES TWO, NEW CHARACTER to be in the story c:
the first one is, lemme introduce you my beloved Soojung <33 i didn't really ship myungstal, but nah,
i'll try to make any possible myungstall for (possible) myungstal shipper reading this too.
just guess who will be the next one :p some of you already know tho, hahahar.
 

soo, good bye. i'll be on hiatus until 27th due to up coming vacation to china :p

happy birthday to beloved happy virus, jung eunji! c; #EUNMAZING <3

c; stay awesome and adorkable, eunjee <3 me lurve you!