chapter seven;;

what is love? [discontinued]
meetings.
 
 
 

 

Naeun groaned in frustation, glancing at some notes that Chorong gave her earlier.

 

She didn’t even know why’d she agreed to do the groceries without asking her group mates to come and help her with it. So they’re going to make foods for dinner—chicken feet, the most food Chorong unnie like which was easily to get since there’s a stall near their apartment to buy it and bulgogi. Naeun looked through the list, why there was some snacks name in the list too?

 

“Nice work, girls. You have to pay me for doing all of this.”  

 

She cursed under her breathe.

 

Naeun mentally blamed herself for saying want to going out for a while. She immediately entered the store, picking up the bucket and tried to find all the things on list. Passing by the aisle, looking around the grocies  which was unusually quiet for around this hours. Usually she still find some people bought one or two things—and right now, she was all alone.

 

She brushed her arm passed an unknown person. Before she said ‘sorry’ without looking back at the person. “It’s nothing,” said the person with a chuckle. Naeun bowed, before looking at the person standing right in front of her in surprise. She was surprised, as surprised as he was. Her voice won’t came out, her body frozen, and she was as pale as if she saw ghost.

 

“M-Myungsoo.”

 

She said with a low voice, earned a soft chuckle from the guy.

 

I see, you didn’t want to see me, Naeun-ah.”

 

His expression changed to a hurt expression that she never thought the straight face Kim Myungsoo will do. She was still in silence, mesmerizing his figure in instant. He was handsome, grew taller, and a little bit skinnier—yet, he was still the same Myungsoo. The same guy she once loved for her life. She snaped her thought, by replying him with a low voice. “I-it’s not like i didn’t want.”

 

It was the first time they finally met.

 

She had been avoid him and his mates—except Woohyun since Chorong always stuck with him like 24/7. His expression softened, as the guy scratched the back of his head nervously. Myungsoo himself never thought that he will met her in this place. He had been visiting the grocery hundredth times in the pass year, yet—never he met her. "Going here alone?" He asked her, only to receive a small nod from the girl without looking back at him. He sighed, before gaining some strength to ask more question at her.

 

“So—how are you?”

 

He missed her. And now it was awfully awkward between the two.

 

“Perfectly f-fine. We’re all busy with the debut.”

 

“Oh right, I know it was too late to say this but—congratulation on your debut.”

 

She forced herself to smile, a fake smile that she always did a couple round in front of the camera. “Thank you—“ “Oppa, i can’t find any red bean paste here.” Even before she could say anything, a girl voice from behind cut her sentence. Naeun frowned at the standing figure beside him. Jung Soojung. Naeun gasped, turned his gaze to the guy and the girl in turn.

 

“Oh, Son Naeun! Nice to meeting you here.”

 

The girl named Soojung beamed her with a smile, which only could make her even confused. “Nice to meet you too, Krystal.” Naeun replied. Before turning her gae to the guy who ere still locking his gaze at her. She quickly looked away, trying to ignore her sudden accelerate heartbeat. Naeun was still there, standing in confusion. While the other two still talking over the red bean paste or something else which she cannot hear clearly. “So, uh, am i distrubing you two, oppa?” She asked him. Oppa, that words stucked in her mind. She never knew they were close before. “I will go if you—“ “No, no need, Krystal. I-I really need to go n-now. Chorong unnie already waiting for her foods.” Naeun said. “I’ll get going. Bye,” She continued while bowing to the two and dashing to the cashier.

 

What just happened?

 

Myungsoo and Soojung.

 
as promised, double chapter in turn. i didn't write to much right
? Xd hahaha. sooooo, it's naeun to meet accidentally with soojung and myungsoo.
okay. i know, it was lame chappie ;~; i'll think about the other character appearence. still not sure who it was tho. and as a hint, he was a part of the one who ruined my life ene;;
 
 
 
comment and subscribe will be loved. c; <3