chapter nine;;

what is love? [discontinued]
ignorance.
 
 
 

 

Soojung run her finger through her black locks frustatedly, glancing to the guy next to her who was still in silence. She had asked him to smile, and he did. She had told him a joke, and he did  smile. But still, she could see that he was in a deep thought. Was it still related  to what happened some days ago? The girl questioned herself with her hand supporting her head.

 

"Okay, enough with your thought, oppa."

 

And yes, she had enough of the scene already.

 

"Can't you just tell me what is it in your mind?"

 

He was stay quiet.

 

"Is it a secret?"

 

Myungsoo on other hand, looking at her with confused face not knowing how to answer. "I'm sorry, what did you just talking about?" He asked her innocently. The taught of her surprised face still in his mind. Not only hurt, he could see a jealousy in her eyes even when Son Naeun tried to hide it from him. He just knew her too well. Once again, he hurted her. He hurted her indirectly.

 

"I asked you once again, Is this about Son Naeun?"

 

Myungsoo frowned a little, causing the younger girl scoffed.

 

"I'll take that as a yes, oppa."

 

"I'm sorry, i just--"

 

His words was cut off by her finger placed on his lips. Soojung let out a deep sigh, lean back to her chair as she sipper her earl grey. "I don't know what's your problem is. But i found it annoying if you keep silent all the times." She said. Myungsoo looked at the girl beside him. "Sorry." "No, i don't need your sorry." She answered quickly.

 

In once, Soojung grabbed her bag.

 

"I want to go met my sister now, she waited for me."

 

"I'll walk yo--"

 

"No, you don't have too. You still need to have more time to think i guess."

 

"Soojung, I--"

 

And Soojung left. Not even looking waving at him like she used  to do, or giving him a warm smile before she left. She just left, without words. Even before he could realize it, he was chasing after her. He grabbed her hand, turned the young girl to face him. "Soojung, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it." Myungsoo cripped, as he begged to the girl. The girl still had her poker face on, looking at him before scoffing sarcastcally.

 

"Did you ever feel being ignored?"

 

He, on other side, feel a guilt.

 

"Yes."

 

"I've said i don't like to be ignored. I've had enough for today, oppa." She loosen his grip on her wrist. Soojung wasn't the typical to get mad easilly but today, she was. She didn't like to be ignored, and he did it. He did it to her for a x-th time today. "I guess you need time for yourself. I'll spent the day with Jessica unnie." She sighed before glared at him. "I know it's my fault, Soojung." He answered. "I'll walk you there, okay?" She shook her head.

 

"No, Jessica unnie is going to pick me here."

 

 

"Am i not good enough?"

 

She blankly blurted out the question, looking at the person next to make him say something. She let out a deep sigh, before a hand suddenly pinch her cheek hard. "YAH!" She screamed before slapping the hand off from her cheek. On the other hand, the owner of the hand laughed hard.

 

He was having fun.

 

"Silly girl. You should stop to think about it."

 

She slapped his arm lighly, giving him her so-called death glare to make him stop laughing. "Okay, okay, chill baby. I'm just joking, okay." Another slapp landed on her arm, as he frowned at her. "Hey! That's hurt, you didn't suppose to hurt your bestfriend like that!" He defended himself, giving her one last pinch on cheek and dashing away to where the others are.

 

"Kim. Jongin. You jerk!"

 

She screamed.

 

"Comeback you here, jerk. Before i tell the others your dirty little secret." Naeun urged him. The Jongin guy stopped on his track, glancing to the angry girl who walked at his direction. "I guess i was wrong share you my secret, missy." He talked back, giving the girl an annoyed face. Naeun grinned her victorious smile.

 

"Well--" He said. "At least you could smile again."

 

She give him another slap, now she had her smile on her face.

 

"No thanks to you, Jongin."

 

"So, tell me. Is this about that Myungsoo guy again?"

 

Jongin put his arm over her shoulder, giving her a look before she could react. He was the only one knew about her relationship with Myungsoo aside of APINK and INFINITE of course. He told her everything about himself, even his secrets. While Naeun, she told him about his relationship with Myungsoo. They'd promised to keep each other secret save, more over Jongin's secret.

 

"Naeun-ah?"

 

And  the girl lowered her head, letting another sighs escaped from her lips. , i bring a wrong topic. Jongin talked to himself, before trying to change the topic. "I'm hungry, you? Let's get something to eat now." He dragged her along, not even caring if the girl slapped his arm away from her shoulder. He need to make her smile, right now.

 

And put a notes for himself, do not ever talk about Myungsoo in front of her ever again.

 

Isn't bestfriend for?

 

Jongin questioned himself, again.

 

 
 
present you KIM JONGIN DARLING ; U ; DANSEEN MASEEN AND VISUAL FTW ; U ;
I LIKE THEM TO GETHER, SO DID MYUNGSTAL. ASDFJKL.
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE A MONTh