chapter three;;

what is love? [discontinued]
feelings.
 
 
 

“Could someone tell me where is Myungsoo right now?”

 

Sunggyu asked for the n-th time in a pass one hours, only to receiving a look from the other. Dongwoo and Hoya still busy with his video game, while Woohyun still on the phone Chorong in the veranda. Sungyeol, he was busy with his script for the next drama shoot. Sungjong? That magnae already sleeping peacefully at this rate. Sunggyu ruffled his hair desperately, not even know what else to do. Myungsoo said he won’t gone for too long—and now he wasn’t back and they need to practice all day long tomorrow.

 

The person suddenly appeared, making him jumped in surprise. “Yah Kim Myung—“

 

Myungsoo slammed his bed room door harshly, not even looking at his groupmates. Sunggyu stood in his track in shock, while Woohyun  blinked with his phone in hand. He never found Myungsoo mad for years, even when he wasn’t in his mood—he just go and left the other six alone. “I don’t even get to say anything to him, and he’s mad?” Sunggyu pointed the door with his stupid gesture. “He wasn’t in mood—maybe.” Sungyeol said with a sigh. Sunggyu give him a look, trying to get him to do what he always did. “I know…I’ll going to ask what happened to him now.” He closed his script and throw it on the couch before he walked to the room.

 

***

 

Chorong leant her back beside the door.

 

She was already waiting for ten minutes for Sungyeol, and nothing really happened. Woohyun sighed, only receiving a glare from the girl. “Go home now, I[‘ll tell you what happened to him tomorrow.” Sunggyu said to the girl, tryingto reassured her. She shook her head, and murmured a smile ‘no’ while bitting her nails. “Something wrong with this two. Naeun didn’t answer my call too.” She stated before turning her back and grabbing the door knob.

 

“Rong, just wait Sungyeol is the only person who could talk with him right now.”

 

“It won’t work, I need to ask him myself.”

 

She sighed and opened the door softly. The other still stand outside, they didn’t even know why Chorong want to talk to him right now. The only one who followed her is Woohyun, since he was the one who trying to assure Chorong that all the thing is alright since a few hours ago. Chorong walked to the figure who still lowered his head. Sungyeol already gave up, he stood up from the bed and leaving the room.

 

“Myungsoo.”

 

She said, bit her lower lip not knowing what to say. “What happened?” She simply asked him, waiting for an answer from Myungsoo while Woohyun just stood beside her. “Did you two get into fight?” She asked again before sighed. “Tell me what happened, will you?” She patted him softly, still trying to get another question to ask from the younger guy.

 

“You tell me noona,”

 

He mumbled, still lowered his head. “Did she told you something recently?” Chorong blinked in confuse. Recalling her memories about a week earlier when Naeun stop told him about the thing happened between them. “She didn’t, Myungsoo.” She answered. “Did she told you why she want us to met today?” He asked her again. She answered again with a simple no.

 

“What is really happened earlier, Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked him. “She was kind of mad.” Myungsoo answered while facing Chorong. The girl sighed, looking at the boy who give her a hurt look. “Myungsoo..don’t tell me—“ “Did I do something..wrong, noona?” He cut her with his question this time.

 

“Tell me, that it was only a dream.”

 

“Myungsoo—“

 

“We broke up!” He finally yelled in frustration. The couple stood in surprise, they knew why Myungsoo acting different earlier. “Myungsoo, have you try to talk to her once again?” Woohyun wisely asked him, before pulling Chorong who still in surprise to his embrance. “She meant everything to me, hyung. I don’t even—“ He stopped his sentence, clenching his fist and start to ruffled his hair in frustration. Myungsoo was trying his best to not crying, and it was too late now—the two saw him crying. The very fisrt time for them to see Kim Myungsoo crying.

 

 “I love her,  but.. why?”

 

 They remain in silent, not knowing what to do either say.

 

“Myungsoo—I just want to tell you…Naeun still not coming back to dorm.”

 

Woohyun claimed before gave him pat on shoulder to make him feel better. “We’re going to search for her now.” He continued before dragging Chorong who sobbed in his arm. “You need to rest.” Myungsoo started the two, it was his fault. His fault to let her going back herself. He should’ve been asked or at least followed her to check whether she was safe or not. Maybe Naeun was right. Maybe her decision is the best for the two.

 

Maybe he wasn’t good enough for her.

 

Maybe…he was being such a trouble for her.

 

Naeun tried to open her eye lid for several times. She didn’t really get an enough and good sleep yesterday. The fact, she even forgot how she back to the dorm either go to sleep. She then turned her body lazily and opening her  heavy eyes only to revealing the owner of the soft voice calling for her name. “Naeun, gwenchana?” She asked worriedly from the edge of the bed. Nodding her head as a simple response, she didn’t want anyone worried her too much. The girl scoffed, she didn’t know what else to say about the younger who still half-asleep in front of her.

 

In a seconds, Naeun realised that she wasn’t in her dorm. Bigger bed, higher ceiling, that different scent—absolutely not her familiar dorm. And she wasn’t back to her dorm since that accident last night? She murmured in her breath, blaming how stupid she did that. Chorong must be looking for her, she turned off her phone to avoid Myungsoo’s call and forgot about the fact that Chorong will called her thousand times to check wheter she was okay or not.

 

“Sunyoung unnie.” She said weakly, receiving a simple ‘hmm’ from the girl who still sat and with her phone. Lizzy, that’s how people called her by her stage name, but as her best friend Naeun still prefer to called her by her real name. The elder girl sighed, still thinking about what to say next. At this condition, she wasn’t the right person to calm Naeun. At least, she knew that Chorong knew more about Naeun. “What happened last night, Naeun?” She stopped, only to found Gahee standing right in front of the door. “I’m surprised to see you here last night. Lizzy said you was crying right after she opened the front door and unconscious before she could open to ask you.” Gahee crossed her arm and explained the thing carefully.

 

“Look, I don’t know what happened last night. So, I checked your phone…”

 

Lizzy said softly, trying to get the tense easier for Naeun. “Chorong called you aa few times yesterday, so I called her back and tell her If you’re here with us.” She explained and the younger girl nodded her head in response. “You’re making us worried, Naeun. Chorong said she’ll come over in a few hours to get you.” Gahee said once again before walked back to the living room, leaving the two best friend to have their private time.

 

“What happened, Naeun?”

 

Naeun placed her hand to cover her eyes. Maybe she was doing to far, they were doing fine and suddenly she want a break up that easily? “I’m stupid unnie, really…stupid.” She sobbed around her breath. Lizzy  sighed once again, she knew what might happened to her. It must be about him, the one she loved. Lizzy stood up, walk near the younger girl only to her hair. “Don’t tell me if you don’t want. And I know, you’re not stupid—so stop saying that word, okay?”

 

Sunyoung unnie,” she called her name once. “We—we broke up last night.”

 

Lizzy stoped at her track, not even know what else to say after hearing that words come from Naeun. She knew they’re doing fine after all the matters and silly gossips about INFINITE and etc. She knew Naeun wasn’t that careless type to broke him up that easily. She knew…that she truly love him. And the fact that the broke up had been happened, she couldn’t accept that easily. “Why would you do that, Naeun?” She asked her. “I thought you two doing fine—you two were not going to..break up.”

 

Suddenly the door opened, revealing the protective Chorong with puffy eyes looking at the two figure. “Thanks for taking care of her, Lizzy.” “Ah—a-aniyo, it’s not a big deal.” Lizzy stupidly said, not even know what else to say after the dialogue. Chorong walked closer to the bed, while Naeun already sat on bed. Lizzy bit her lips nervously, giving some space for Chorong to sat along with her in the bed. “Unnie.” Naeun said weakly, she couldn’t even stop her tears right after seeing Chorong.

 

Chorong held her, patted the back of her head softly. That’s why Lizzy said she couldn’t do that for her, Chorong knew Naeun better then her. She wasn’t the calm type to hearing the things and calming a person. Lizzy sighed, she smiled at Chorong and give her simple code to calm Naeun before she left the two.

 

“Stop crying, Naeun. Okay?”

 

“I’m stupid unnie, why did I do this?”

 

“Stop crying first, you need to calm down for a while, Naeun. Well talk about this at the dorm, okay?”

 

1,610 words. Tadaa.

Not edited, mian. I’m just writing this chapter for two days and got a writer block D: Really, I don’t know what to do to them :(((( I feel like, crying—sobs, I can’t deliver you guys the feeling good. Really mian

L((((( I’m such a bad bad bad writer :((

anyway, enjoy the chapter <3

i'll throw my love to you guys for comment

 

nb to you guys wo always read my side notes;; the winner for the next myungeun fanfic is........

jung jinyounggg~~ /ledance