chapter six;;

what is love? [discontinued]
distraction.
 
 
 

"One. Two. Step."

Ending pose.

“Nice work, girls. Let’s have a little break now.”

Chorong echoed to the others while clapping her hands together. She was absolutely impressed, by a month—their group received a lot love from the fans. She could say, they are all already improved a lot by the time before. Especially Naeun, even she was still as quite as before, she forced herself to smile, being not-her-self in front of the camera roll.

They’re all knew.

It must be hard for her to settle down all the thing happened.

Eunji flashed her famous ear-to-ear smile, while passing the girls mineral water. “We done well, aren’t we?” Yookyung nodded her head in agreement, while Bomi frowned jokingly. “As long as you’re not making mistake on stage, we are.” She joked her, while Eunji pursed her lips into a thin line. “Yessss, dance master, Bbomi. After all it was a small-yet-cute-mistake.” She defended herself, right now, using her strong busan accent.

“Mistakes are still a mistake, Jung Eunji.”

Bomi crossed her arm, while the busan girl acted to cry like a elementary kid. The other laughed, and also Naeun. She had to put herself to their jokes, that’s the only way to make her feel much better. Chorong glanced at her, secretly smiled herself. It was good to see her dongsaeng feel better. Eventhough she had heard a thing from Woohyun that might hurt her more.

She had to keep it herself.

As a secret.

 
 

 

It was another day for them to perform. The good thing was, they finally had a break. Having a non-stop practice and performance for a week already make them literally run out of energy. As they walked off from the studio, Namjoo bluntly said, catching Chorong attention.

“I heard from Sungjong that they’d a photoshoot anyway.”

She glared at her, and just then, Namjoo realized that she was talking about. Naeun let out a small gasp. It was almost like everytime they bring up Infinite, Naeun felt uncomfortable. Believe it or not, Infinite already become a restricted subject to talk about when Naeun was there with them. Chorong cleared , trying to revive the condition.

“Who wants chicken feet? We haven’t like a forever.”

She patted her tummy and pout.

“I’d better to chose bulgogi. “Me, two.” “Mee, three.”

The other girls said in turn, Chorong rolled her eyes. “Let’s just have bulgogi and chicken feet for today, okay?”  For the second time, she glanced to the silent girl beside her. Naeun was still in silence, not even listening to their conversation. Chorong let out a sigh, looking to Namjoo who mouthed a 'sorry' to her.

"So, Naeun, could you help me a favor?"

The younger girl turn her attention to the elder one. Chorong flug her arm and crack a evilish smirk. "What about you go to shop for our dinner?" Well, it was the only way to distract her from her thought.  The younger girl shrugged, they had no schedule for tonight. So, she didn't have any other choice, right?

 

"Okay, i'll go to grocery."

 

i am in mood to write all of this, ke.so yeah, i won't update like i used to do. i'll tell you guise now, there will be no more LONG UPDATE. IT's all will be a short chapter; around 600 words or more. c:
The most important thing here is to keep the story goin' rite?
hahaha.
 
so how is this? full od apinkeu. sorry ><
 
comment and subscribe will be appriciated!
<3