Chapter 9: Welcome back!

Little Did I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was nervously awaiting their reaction. I didn’t dare to look up because I couldn’t face them if they were disappointed. I looked up after I felt myself being pulled into a warm embrace. My parents and sister all pulled me into a hug with mom and dad telling me they love me and always knew. I was shocked to say the least. They knew all along and were just waiting for me to tell them when I was ready. I asked them how they knew and they said they had a feeling. I was never the type to show any interest in any boys and they saw how shy I was around girls. I felt such a wave of relief. This secret that I’ve been keeping inside, afraid of making them disappointed was lifted. But it didn’t mean I was fully healed. There was still this deep hole that constantly ached because of Nayeon. I ended up telling my parents the real reason for my spontaneous break and they assured me they were here for me. Mom and dad had a feeling Nayeon was special to me whenever I would talk about her to them. They saw animated I was and how my eyes would sparkle when telling them stories about the members. 

 

I was glad my family were 100% behind me because I didn’t know what I was going to do now. They told me whether I decide to continue being an idol or retiring and staying with them, they would be there supporting me. For now, I spent time just resting and trying to regain my old self again. Weeks passed and I was slowly getting accustomed to life in Tokyo with my parents. Seungyeon unnie went back to work but she would drop by here and there for dinner. Bora unnie visited and we would spend time together and she even invited the other SISTAR members on occasion to come. I was slowly feeling like myself again, laughing and enjoying these moments. 

 

JYP called me mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter