Chapter 4: What ifs

Little Did I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Why did I talk about Momo, Mina, and Sana? Well, those three girls taught me so much about myself and love. They all hold a special place in my heart and memories. They showed me a different side of love and acceptance. Through them I learned a lot.

 

Momo taught me to be comfortable with myself. She showed me how childish and easy a relationship with someone could be. I learned to let go and enjoy small moments with her. Momo showed me a different side of the world. Through her I now see how much I was missing out on. I need to enjoy life’s guilty pleasures more. I need to let go and eat whatever I want. Play as much as I want. Work as hard as I want. And love with all I’ve got.

 

Mina taught me how beautiful love can be. She showed me how delicate and gentle love could be. She let me see how fragile everything is. Mina will forever be my oasis of comfort. She led me to always walk on the flowery side of things and gave me a chance to really look into my soul and see me for me.

 

 

Sana taught me how passionate and exciting love could be. She showed me the wild side of being gay. How easy it was to express feelings and how I should never be afraid of my feelings and emotions. Sana is and will always be the person who welcomed me into the world. Sana will forever be my first kiss and mentor. She made me believe in once again how I can be loved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter