Chapter 12: Facing the Truth pt.3

Little Did I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's POV

Mina and Momo were sitting on either side of me both clinging onto my arm. I could tell they were doing this because they were afraid I would slip away again. I felt even more guilt for leaving them without a proper goodbye. I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves and gave them a reassuring smile before I began explaining everything. The girls all were sitting quietly absorbing and processing everything I told them. I told them that I left because I couldn't stand the pain I was feeling, how I was spiraling into a pit of depression, and how scared I was of how I was changing. I wasn't happy and I didn't want them to have to experience being around me when I was going through this. I said that I had been with my parents in Tokyo recuperating and spending time with them, my unnie, and SISTAR. I had to explain how I was close to SISTAR and apologize for hiding it from them. I also told the girls that I had finally accepted myself and my uality and had come out to my parents. I told them that this break did a lot of good form. I finally felt normal and stable again. They could only sit quietly while stifling their sobs. I then explained that the reason why I didn't say goodbye and left abruptly was because I believed I couldn't leave if I had seen their faces. I told them how much I had missed them and apologized sincerely about losing contact. JYP had kept me updated on the girls and he was the one that me think about coming back now. Though I don't know how much I have healed, I couldn't stand being away any longer. 

I finished speaking and looked up and around me. Mina remained quiet while Momo hit me in the head and started hitting me in the arm. I pulled her into a tight hug and she cried on my chest. The other girls sitting on the ground came up and we all went in for a big group hug. They broke the hug after I begged them because I could not breathe. I told Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Momo that I bought chocolate and ice cream and to eat some chocolate before dinner. I wanted to speak with Mina privately. I felt like there were things she wanted to tell me. The girls agreed and me and Mina went into my room to talk. 

When we walked into my room with Mina following behind me, Mina made sure to lock the door. I sat on my bed and just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter