Chapter 14: Readjusting

Little Did I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

The girls and I were waiting for Jeongyeon. It'd been two hours and we were growing more worried by the minute. We all trusted Jeongyeon, but the fears of her leaving again were all still in our heads. Chaeyoung would hold my hand reassuringly. I loved that little cub so much. It was all thanks to Jeongyeon for this treasure I have in my life. The girls all felt the same way. Jeongyeon had done so much for us but we couldn't ever thank her enough. Even now I wonder what's going to happen especially with Jeongyeon and Nayeon. The two of them have barely talked not to mention Jeongyeon's doesn't know about how Nayeon has been these past few months. 

To reveal the truth, Nayeon took Jeongyeon's abscence equal or if not even worse than Mina, Momo, and I. Whatever was in that letter really broke Nayeon unnie. Hopefully the two can resolve things and Jeongyeon can find true happiness and peace. 

Sana and Nayeon were sitting next to each other with Tzuyu making some tea for Sana to calm her down. Eventually, the girls grew restless and Jihyo picked up her phone and was about to call their manager when they all heard the door unlock. Jeongyeon walked in with a bag and two trays. Dahyun and Momo jumped up to help her. Jeongyeon apologized for taking so long and explained to the girls how she wanted to buy them a small apology treat. Jeongyeon had gotten iced coffee and small cakes for each member. She carefully picked out each piece to suit each girls' taste. Chaeyoung and Jihyo got white chocolate cake, Sana and Nayeon got strawberry cake, Mina and Tzuyu got red velvet cake, and finally Dahyun and Momo got triple layered chocolate. The girls all were extremely happy and forgave Jeongyeon for not coming back right away. Jeongyeon sat around the girls sitting on her coffe enjoying the warm atmosphere. It was almost as if things were back to normal. Jihyo asked Jeongyeon why she didn't get any and Jeongyeon said she didn't feel like it and watching them enjoy it filled her up. A few of the girls (Momo, Mina, Sana, and Nayeon) all thought into their heads that Jeongyeon has changed. She seemed more calm and relaxed than before. 

After they finished eating, Jeongyeon told them about her meeting with JYP. They were going to have a comeback and JYP decided that they would take it slow since Jeongyeon had been gone for a while. They all nodded their heads excited to be on stage as all 9 members.

As they wrapped up talking, Mina grabbed Jeongyeon and asked her to go to the convenience store with her. Jeongyeon grabbed her wallet, ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter