seven

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyeon, why did you work at IZONE cafe? I mean your family is rich.”

“My parents are rich, not me, Sakura-chan.”

“Eh?” Sakura taken aback by Chaeryeong’s words. Chaeryeong laughs as she sees the flustered Sakura.

“Do you want to know the real reason?” Chaeryeong asks, getting enthusiastic nods from the Japanese girl.

“Because I want to see you.”

Sakura’s face getting red at Chaeryeong’s words.

“Chaeyeon!” Sakura didn’t want to believe.

“I’m serious, Sakura-chan.” Sakura looks at Chaeryeong and notices the seriousness in Chaeryeong’s eyes.

“I actually went there to see you.” Sakura admits shyly.

“For real?! Chaeyeon will be happy hearing this!” Chaeryeong half-shouted, as her face showing excitement.

Sakura just nods and tilts her head, confused by Chaeryeong’s words.

“Who?” Sakura asks again, reconfirming her hearing.

“Chaeyeon! Chaeyeon will definitely happy!”

The excitement turned down quickly as Chaeryeong sees the frowns on Sakura’s face.

Damn! Chaeryeong muttered lowly, knowing that she just blown out something that she not supposed to say.

“What do you mean?” Chaeryeong shivers at the cold tone of Sakura.

Chaeryeong takes a deep breath, knowing that the girl in front of her should know the truth.

“If I told you that I’m not the person you think I am, will you get mad?” Chaeryeong asks, even though knowing the exact response the girl will give to her. Of course, Sakura will get mad. She’s deceiving her.

Sakura not saying a word, just shooting furious eyes on Chaeryeong.

“I’m not Chaeyeon. I’m Lee Chaeryeong, Chaeyeon’s younger sister.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure? Chaeyeon know about this?” Eunbi has her brow furrowed, after hearing Chaeryeong’s decision.

“No. Chaeyeon unnie didn’t know about this. If I told her, obviously she won’t agree.”

“Then why, Chaeryeong? She been pleaded many times to keep this secret. I don’t think this is a good idea. Even if you want to tell them the truth, Chaeyeon should have the same decision too. She has to be there.” Eunbi reasoned out, not finding Chaeryeong’s decision is good even though she, herself didn’t like the idea to lie in the first place. But they already involved in it, so she have to respect the mastermind.

“Because they deserve to know, unnie. I don’t want to keep this forever and Chaeyeon unnie only have a week to settle thing here.”

“What?! a week? What do you mean?” Eunbi’s eyes widen after the news.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter