twelve

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know what? It’s pretty amazing to see both of you at the same time.” Yuri takes the first to talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon was silent at the comment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We know about you… and Chaeryeong…” Chaewon spoken up.

 

 

 

 

 

“And about your swiping role.” Yujin added.

 

 

Chaeyeon looks at Eunbi, asking for confirmation.

 

“I didn’t tell them. She was.” Eunbi said as she pointed at Chaeryeong.

 

Chaeyeon shifts her eyes to Chaeryeong and sigh.

 

“I’m so-”

 

“I’m sorry.” Chaeyeon cut Chaeryeong.

 

“Unnie…” Chaeryeong furrows her brows, a bit surprised by her sister’s words.

 

“You don’t have to apologize, Chaer. I am, and I’m really sorry to you for making you to hide your own self and to all of you for lying. I am really sorry for making such lies.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I just have one question.” Yena quickly injected from Chaeyeon’s talk.

“Are you okay now? I mean, your health..” Yena added.

“I’m fine now but still need to get some check-up once a while.” Chaeyeon flashed a smile, knowing that the girls worried about her.

“Then it’s settled. You’re forgiven.” Yena said it calmly, making Chaeyeon feel uneasy.

“Just like that?” Chaeyeon didn’t believe it.

“Yup. We understand why you did that and as long as you are healthy, then everything is fine.” Chaeyeon feels a warm liquid on her face after hearing Yena’s words.

“Chaeyeon, yah! Yah! Why are you crying? I didn’t say anything bad..” Yena panicked.

“I bet she’s crying because of happiness.” Chaewon commented.

Chaeyeon nods at the comment, making Yena sigh in relief.

“We actually knew it before you went to US.” Chaewon said.

“Then?” Chaeyeon shocked.

“If you’re asking about the picnic, then yes. We already knew that time and planned it. We didn’t want you to leave just like that. We thought that it might change your mind.” Chaewon added.

“What do you mean?” Chaeyeon doesn’t get it.

“I thought you not going back to Korea. I’m really glad you came back.” Eunbi finally spoken.

“Eh?”

“I heard your conversation with Omma and Appa.” Chaeryeong answered Chaeyeon’s confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That moment come back into Chaeyeon’s mind. That day was something that she will never forget because she was really happy hanging out with them and… It was the day Sakura confessed, and she confessed too. Chaeyeon take a glance at Sakura, knowing that Sakura confessed to her. To Chaeyeon, not Chaeryeong. Chaeyeon was devastated because she thought Sakura confused between the two but there's still some uncertain for Chaeyeon. Does Sakura was certain with her feeling? Or is she confused because she been hanging out a lot with Chaeryeong than her? However, Chaeyeon was certain because of Sakura's action just now. Why did she cried at their joke? Was it too much? Sakura was certain about her feeling toward Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon finally acknowledged it. She thought Sakura will walk away. She was wrong. Chaeyeon just look at Chaeryeong. She is her sister but she’s trying to hide it from her. Chaeyeon sighs, knowing that she debting a lot to Chaeryeong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I was.” Chaeyeon admitted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What makes you coming back?” Wonyoung was curious.

“I know you’ll know after seeing Chaeryeong admission to school and you will probably question it. All of you deserve to know the truth and I know I cannot live my life by hiding from all of you forever.”

“Since when you were in Korea?”

“About two weeks ago?” Chaeyeon said unsurely.

“You been in Korea for two weeks and you just come back today? Really Lee Chaeyeon?” Eunbi was turning furious.

“I’m not ready to face you yet. That’s why I didn’t meet you.”

“You just better staying at US if you didn’t want to meet us.” Chaeyeon totally understand why Eunbi angry, but she takes great effort to gather the courage to face them.

“You want me to stay away?” Chaeyeon asked, provoking the older girl and getting gasps from the rest.

“Of course no!” Eunbi shouted angrily but it makes Chaeyeon smile, so the others.

“Stop shouting unnie. You getting angry won’t turn anything.” Chaeryeong depends her sister.

“Where did you stay then? And how did you meet Minju?” Yujin throws her questions, trying to change the tensed atmosphere.

“I was staying at Somi’s house.”

“Somi? So that’s why she keeps avoiding me.” Chaeryeong muttered.

“And about Minju?” Chaeyeon’s eyes focused on Minju.

“We accidently met last week at the mall. I asked her to keep my return a secret.”

“At the mall? So it was really you?” Chaeryeong was shocked as she glances at Sakura.

Chaeyeon get the message as she answered.

“Yeah. I’m sorry about that. I just cannot win Dahyun unnie. You know how she is when it come to shopping.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon.” “Sakura.” Both of them called at the same time.

 

 

 

The two has a look at each other but them turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter