One

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Chaeyeon!!”

“Yah Lee Chaeryeong! It’s an unnie for you!”

“Merong!”

“Yah!”

“Talk to you later! Bye~”

The screen become blur. It’s been a routine for Chaeyeon to see this after their video call.

“Gosh! This kid…” Chaeyeon complaining but the smile never leaves her face. Her younger sister might be a bit ‘abnormal’ for Chaeyeon but it always find a way to make Chaeyeon’s day.

“Chaeyeon dear?”

“Yes mom?” Chaeyeon quickly shifts her attention to the woman entered her room.

“You talked to Chaeryeong?” Mrs. Lee put the tray on Chaeyeon’s table, quickly finding a conversation to say as she notices the gloomy face on her daughter after seeing the content on the tray.

“Yep! She shut off on me again! I’ll get beck on her when she come here later.” Chaeyeon pouted.

“Sure, you do, dear..” Mrs. Lee can only laugh at her daughter’s acts.

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Mom! Morning Dad!” Chaeyeon greets as she gives her mom a kiss on the cheek while taking a piece of sandwich on the table.

“No kiss for me?” Mr. Lee says while making a pout but only to get a merong from her daughter and laughs from her wife.

“Eat slowly!” Mrs. Lee says as she sees Chaeyeon taking a big bite on the sandwich and drink the milk in one shot.

“I’m late mom!” Chaeyeon quickly says as she make her way toward the door while putting on her shoes.

Mrs. Lee quickly follows her daughter to the door, not forgetting the lunch box on the table.

“I can send you to school!” Mr. Lee shouts out from the kitchen.

“No thanks Dad! I’d promised Yena to meet her at the bus stop!” Chaeyeon shouted back.

“Take this. Be careful on your way.” Mrs. Lee quickly shoves the lunch box to Chaeyeon before Chaeyeon left the house.

“Thanks mom! Love ya!” Chaeyeon shouted as she make a run to the bus stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Lee Chaeyeon! You late!” A pouty Yena complained as Chaeyeon arrives at the bus stop.

“Sorry, sorry. I didn’t notices the time while talking to my sister this morning. This is for you…” Chaeyeon apologizes and give Yena a piece of sandwich.

“Food! Yeah! I love you, Chaeyeon!” Yena says happily while quickly biting the sandwich.

Chaeyeon can only shakes her head while looking at her best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi unnie!” Chaeyeon quickly chirped to the counter while greeting the other girl.

“Chaeyeon, you arrives at the right time. Grab your apron and take this drinks to that table.” Eunbi says while pointing to the table at the corner of the cafe, that occupied by some students from other school. Chaeyeon cannot help but stares at it.

“Yah! Stop staring! Go send the drinks!” Eunbi says while smirking.

“Yes madam!” Chaeyeon counter back jokingly as she knows the older girl is teasing her.

“One caramel macchiato and two strawberry shakes?” Chaeyeon politely interrupts the girls.

“Ar? Yes, yes. Thank you, Chaeyeon-ssi. Strawberry shakes for me and Hii-chan..” The girl in cute ponytail thanks her.

“Caramel macchiato?” Chaeyeon doesn’t know where to put the drink as the table full of school’s stuff.

“Sakura-chan! Your drink!” The ponytail girl nudges the other girl as the girl had her earphones on and eyes on the book. Chaeyeon cannot help but stares as she get the opportunity to see the girl closer.

“Nako-chan? Eh? Sorry.. Thank you.” Sakura quickly takes the drink on Chaeyeon’s hand, thanking her with her sweet smile.

“Y-yeah. It’s okay.” Chaeyeon feel herself in fool as she stuttered in front of the girl.

Chaeyeon excuse herself and make a quick look at the girls again, feeling embarrassed as she sees they giggling, thinking that the girls might laughing at her foolishness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter