eleven

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the bell rang indicating the break time, Chaeryeong quickly run to the seniors’ building because she cannot stop figheting after Sakura messaged her about Chaeyeon sudden occurrence.

“Chaeyeon unnie?” Chaeryeong called upon seeing the person she been wanting to see for the past months.

All eyes on Chaeryeong, including the person she called to. Luckily, there’s just few students inside the classroom to triggers any murmuring about the siblings.

“Chaeryeongie, hi ther- oops!” Chaeyeon stepped back by the sudden force, and luckily, she managed to balance herself, preventing the both of them to fall down.

“Yah! This is not so you..” Chaeyeon whispered as her hand patting the back of the younger who crying on her embrace.

“We will leave you two..” Chaewon said as she pulls everyone inside the class to leave.

Chaeyeon just patted Chaeryeong’s back to comfort the girl. Chaeryeong finally pulled away from the tight hug and looked at her sister.

“Stop crying. You look ugly.” Chaeyeon said as she wiped Chaeryeong’s tears using her thumb. Chaeyeong chuckled as she sees the younger pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You want to talk now?” Chaeyeon asked as the younger finally calm down.

Chaeryeong shakes her head, understand that the others probably have lots to talk to the girl in front of her.

“I want to but after we get home.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura keep glancing at Chaeyeon through their classes.

“Stop staring. She might melt down.” Sakura looked at the person sitting beside her and see Yena wiggling her brow in teasing manner.

“Shut up.” Sakura whispered back, as she shifted her eyes to the teacher in front.

“Do you want me to change seat with her? Afterall, this was her seat.” Yena whispered again, but this time her eyes already on the teacher.

Sakura just keep silent as she bits her lips. Sakura haven’t talk or say any words towards Chaeyeon since Chaeyeon showed up.

“You should talk to her.” That’s the last words Yena’s said before both of them have their fully attention to their last class for the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon, can you help Sakura cleaning up?” Yena standing in front has her both hands on Chaeyeon’s desk.

“Choi Yena, this is my first day here and you already want to bully me?” Chaeyeon raised her brow.

“As if I’m bullying you. Lee Chaeyeon, this is your punishment for suddenly showing up for weeks of no news. I’m still not going to forgive you for that.” Yena crossed her arm, showing her disappointment.

Chaeyeon sigh, as she knows it was her fault for hiding everything from her bestfriend. Afterall, Chaeyeon thought Yena might giving her worse than disappointment if she tells her about her and Chaeryeong’s swift.

“Fine.” Chaeyeon sigh.

“Chaewon, Minju, let’s go.” Yena pulls her duo.

“But, Chaeyeon..” Minju looks back as she meets Chaeyeon’s eyes.

“It’s okay, Minguri.. I’ll see you later.” Chaeyeon said with a smile, raising curiosity of Yena, Chaewon and Sakura.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two cleaning up the class with silence. No one dares to start a conversation. As they finished cleaning, the two walks out from the school side to side in silent.

“Chaeyeon?” Sakura breaks the silence as they are waiting for their ride.

“Yes?” Chaeyeon turns her head towards Sakura and their eyes met. From the look Sakura giving her, Chaeyeon knows the girl having a lot of questions to ask but hesitated.

Sakura on the other hand been trying to control herself from pounching to the girl in front of her. She wants to hug the girl and tells her how much she misses her. Sakura opens only to says none as a car stopped in front of them.

“Chaeryeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter