ten

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you think about this?” Sakura brought two pieces of shirts in front of Chaeryeong.

“Huh?”

Sakura squirted her eyes as she sees Chaeryeong unusual action.

“Who are you looking for?” Sakura asked as she grabbed Chaeryeong’s wrist, grabbing Chaeryeong’s attention.

Dub-dub-dub-dub

“Eh?” Sakura quickly releases Chaeryeong’s hand, startled by the sudden escalated of her heart beat.

Sakura looked into Chaeryeong’s eyes, only to meet the panicked eyes of the person in front of her.

“Chaeyeonie! Here you are! Did you found what you need?”

“Dahyun unnie? Ah.. No, no.” Chaeyeon answered in hurry.

“Let’s go!” Dahyun pulled Chaeyeon with her, not noticing the other girl with her.

“Sakura-chan! There you are. What are you looking at?” Chaeryeong asked as she looked at the same direction as Sakura’s eyes.

Sakura turned her head and looked at Chaeryeong.

“Chaeyeon…”

“Eh? Earth to Sakura. Why are you calling me Chaeyeon?” Chaeryeong asked confusedly while waving her hands in front of the blank eyes of Sakura.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>One month before..<

 

“Chaeryeong-ah, we will be back as soon as possible, okay? Just take care of yourself.” Mrs. Lee patted her youngest daughter head, a bit guilty for leaving the girl. It’s not that they want to leave her and Chaeryeong also insisted that both her and her husband should be there with her sister, saying that Chaeyeon needed her more.

Chaeryeong actually want to tag along but knowing that there’s school; the documents for her transferring already submitted and accepted, which leaving her to no choice but attend on time, not wanting to show bad reputation, and knowing that Chaeyeon might completely refused for her to tag along, probably hiding her plan from Chaeryeong known, which Chaeryeong already knew but chose to act like she didn’t have any hint about it.

“Don’t worry, unnie. I will take care of her.” Chaeryeong looks at the woman beside her and nod.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine with Sunmi unnie.” Chaeryeong claimed, easing the unwanted worry from her parents.

Chaeryeong looked around but not seeing Chaeyeon’s presence with them.

“Where’s Chaeyeon unnie?” Mrs. Lee looked around and just notice that there’s no Chaeyeon with her.

“Dear, where’s Chaeyeon?” Mrs. Lee shifted her gaze on her husband who just approached them with their luggages.

“Oh! She went to the restroom.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Saku-chan?”

“Chaeyeon!” Chaeyeon smile hearing the enthusiastic voice of the girl on the other line. Chaeyeon furrows her brow as she heard few giggles.

“Who’s with you? Am I disturbing?” Chaeyeon asked, showing her curiosity. Another series of giggles can be heard.

“No, you’re not disturbing. It just Nako and Hiichan. We just hanging out at my room.”

“Really? I can end the call if it’s disturbing. They sounded like you are having fun.” Chaeyeon smiled, suddenly feel relieve and telling the girl that she heard their giggles.

“No, no. It’s okay, really. They just…”

“Just what?” Chaeyeon asked, noticing the hesitant.

“They just teasing me..”

“Teasing you? Why?”

“You..” Chaeyeon feel the blood rushing up on her face by that word. However, still it stung Chaeyeon's heart because she's not believing whatever happen between her and Sakura. Chaeyeon acknowledged that Chaeryeong spent time longer and more often with Sakura so it's difficult for Chaeyeon to just believe Sakura's confession. Sakura didn't know the truth and if she know she will be questioning her own feeling so that's why its break Chaeyeon's heart. Chaeyeon feel her phone vibrates within her ears. Chaeyeon put away the phone from her ear and look at the screen.

 

From: Omma

Chaeyeon dear, where are you? We need to check in now.

 

Chaeyeon quickly check the time and her eyes widen. She quickly repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter