six

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day.

 

“Chaeyeon-ah! Where are you going?” Yena quickly run towards Chaeyeon as she sees Chaeyeon walks towards the school gate without her. Chaeryeong think for a while before answering Yena. Chaeryeong still going to school in Chaeyeon’s position.

“I’m going home.”

“But how about work?” Yena curious.

Chaeryeong already explained to their friends about yesterday and assuring them that it not a big problem.

“I’ll be there. Don’t worry. I just have to get some stuff from home, so I can go to directly to the practice later.” Chaeryeong explains.

“Okay. See you later.”

Luckily, Yena is easy to convince.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello...” Chaeyeon slowly greets the older girl.

“Chaeyeon? Chaeryeong?” Eunbi asks in whisper.

“It’s Chaeyeon, unnie. I’m sorry about yesterday.” Chaeyeon says.

Eunbi nod in confirmation that the person in front of her is Chaeyeon.

“Why are you here? Doesn’t it Chaeryeong the one to be here? Don’t you supposed to be home?” Eunbi says, hinting the sarcasm yet showing that she’s worried.

“I’m fine unnie. Staying home make me sick.”

“Chaeyeon!” Eunbi not liking the sound of it.

“Should I take this?” Chaeyeon quickly change the subject as she took the drinks on the counter.

Eunbi knows how stubborn the girl is so she just nods and sigh in defeat.

 

 

 

 

“Will you be fine?” Chaeryeong taking a seat on Chaeyeon’s bed, while watching Chaeyeon arranging her books.

“I’ll be fine. You don’t have to worry that much.” Chaeyeon says without looking.

“But-”

“I’ll promise not to work myself, okay? Eunbi unnie is here to help me.”

“I’ll settle everything in quick and get back.”

“Chaeryeong, just take it easy. I’ll be fine. You can take your time in Japan.”

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon been attending school after Chaeryeong went back to Japan. Chaeyeon notices a lot of changes and luckily, she can adapt fast.

“Yuri-ah, are you free later?” Yena asks Yuri who sitting beside her.

Chaeyeon takes a peek at the duo and chuckles as Yena pouted after Yuri ignored her. Wonyoung didn’t seem to take care about it since she said it’s annoyed her to see Yena keep flirting with Yuri.

“Chaeyeon-ah, what happen between you and Sakura?” Yena shift her attention to Chaeyeon.

“Nothing happens.” Chaeyeon just shrugged it off, knowing that Yena trying to .

“Unnie! Stop taking my food!” Wonyoung’s voiced out, as she pulls her plates further away from Yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon-ah, can you please sit there and watch us if we make any mistakes?”

Chaeyeon nodded at Eunbi’s order. Eunbi keep refraining Chaeyeon from dancing much every practice, and Chaeyeon very thankful for that. The others not complaining about it since they know Chaeyeon is still the best even without practicing much.

After two hours of non-stop dancing, the girls decided to end the practice, but no one is stepping out from the room. The girls sit in circle as they discuss about their coming performance.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter